Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132

Thread: MI - AMBER ALERT: Bianca Lilly Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #3

So what IS the deal with these parents disappearing their children and getting away with it? Sky, Jhessy, and now Bianca? We all know they did it, what's the deal?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StephanieH For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Where is Bianca?

There is still a $25,000 reward for information on Bianca's disappearance.

Tip line 1-800-SPEAK UP

Tipsters can remain anonymous.

This case has not been solved.
    Bianca has not been found.
    No one has been arrested.
    The person or persons responsible have not been held accountable.

Resolve to call with any information which may help find Bianca and bring her justice!
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

This case is killing me. I hope that now that it is the new year there will be some movement on this case. Sweet little Bianca should not be forgotten. And nobody should walk away from this, without Justice being done.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jezbel View Post
    I can't believe how little has been said about Bianca in the news recently. Its too sad, i hope that come the new year the LE get moving on this and find her.

I agree BDE, i sure do hope that D'Andre has been under surveillance 24/7

I look every day for news on the case and the Detroit media has nothing. I don't even get the feeling they're purposely not saying something, I think they truly have nothing and that disappoints me so much. I keep thinking about her lying in the cold and it just kills me.

The reward money is significant enough that if a person outside the family did know anything they would have talked by now.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to michmi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    This case is killing me. I hope that now that it is the new year there will be some movement on this case. Sweet little Bianca should not be forgotten. And nobody should walk away from this, without Justice being done.

Its Killing me too! Every day I hope something will come to light to help determine what really happened to this poor little child and where she may be. Unfortunately I don't believe they have enough to do anything at this point and it just makes me soooo

Come on DPD! Lets not leave this little girl to fade away into the background like so many others.....she and her family deserve to know the truth!
    Unwritten--I'm undefined... I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned..."

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Today is the month anniversary of Bianca's 'disappearance'.

Praying for news regarding Bianca's disappearance, the pending arrest warrant, and that those who were in the home during the week Bianca was visiting her father have come forward to LE with the truth regarding what occured that week. Those witnesses have two choices, come forward with the truth or risk being charged and incarcerated with being an accessory.

Where are you Bianca? Why has the news seemingly forgotten you, just like they forgot little Mariha Smith?
    Are there still any searches going on?

We have not forgotten you Bianca!
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by michmi View Post
    I look every day for news on the case and the Detroit media has nothing. I don't even get the feeling they're purposely not saying something, I think they truly have nothing and that disappoints me so much. I keep thinking about her lying in the cold and it just kills me.

The reward money is significant enough that if a person outside the family did know anything they would have talked by now.
    BBM
    I saw a murder case on a unsolved crime show that wasn't solved until almost 10 yrs later. AFTER the then lovers had a big falling out. Then the info started spilling.

Maybe LE is doing some watchful waiting, maybe casually trying to interject some doubt among individuals that they suspect to be withholding info.

I'm hoping this isn't a murder, but it looks like it quite possibly is... Lets hope someone in this baby girl's life will wake up and do the right thing.
    “A person's a person, no matter how small.”

“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.”

“If you want to catch beasts you don't see every day, you have to go places quite out of the way,
    You have to go places no others can get to.
    You have to get cold and you have to get wet, too.” ― Dr. Seuss

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mahoolin For This Useful Post:

Any cases involving defenseless children upsets me so bad. It sucks to that it is pretty obvious she is in the river. Most likely, she will not surface till spring when the water heats up. I am so sick of people hurting children. I don't understand how people become so enraged about potty training, especially at such young ages and guys thinking they are big/tough while beating these children to death. When is it ever going to end?? I guess humans are becoming like animals and kill their young when they become to weak or not do what they want. It is effin sick!!!
    "Be part of something bigger than yourself"
    "As I have walked through this lifetime, I have realized things are not as they seem. People are not as they seem. Only clues are given about their secret lives and their loved ones are shocked even though the signs were there. Tread carefully in this lifetime and act swiftly to protect yourself and the ones you love."

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to danisisa For This Useful Post:

Levi Page Show 1/2 9 PM ET

Pat Brown criminal profiler, and prosecutor Donna Pendergast discuss the latest in the Bianca Jones case tonight at 9 PM ET, here is the link to listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipag...levi-page-show

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Levi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by danisisa View Post
    Any cases involving defenseless children upsets me so bad. It sucks to that it is pretty obvious she is in the river. Most likely, she will not surface till spring when the water heats up. I am so sick of people hurting children. I don't understand how people become so enraged about potty training, especially at such young ages and guys thinking they are big/tough while beating these children to death. When is it ever going to end?? I guess humans are becoming like animals and kill their young when they become to weak or not do what they want. It is effin sick!!!
    Bumping for Bianca....

Hope 2012 brings answers as to what happened to this poor little girl.

Unfortunatly I also believe she ended up in that river and that this spring is most likey when she will be found How very sad !

Until there are answers I will not forget!

Unwritten--I'm undefined... I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned..."

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by Guinevere View Post
    Bumping for Bianca....

Hope 2012 brings answers as to what happened to this poor little girl.

Unfortunatly I also believe she ended up in that river and that this spring is most likey when she will be found How very sad !

Until there are answers I will not forget!

The visit to the downtown campus of WCCC that is in close proximity to the Detroit River was all too convenient for D'Andre to toss the little body into the frigid water. Oops! DL forgot his briefcase and can't check on his financial aid that was the purpose of the trip. How convenient

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Bumping for Bianca. We won't forget you, little one.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to maedlamsmom For This Useful Post:

It's so unfair these babies need justice and need to be FOUND!!!! it's not good when the media stops talking, like it will just diappear.....
    Jordan

Let's go Yankees!!!!! My family was featured on Nancy Grace!

Natalee Holloway I'll never stop searching for you until you're found! 5-30-05

I my cop!!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to officer'swife 2010 For This Useful Post:

disappear.....sorry for the typo*
    Jordan

Let's go Yankees!!!!! My family was featured on Nancy Grace!

Natalee Holloway I'll never stop searching for you until you're found! 5-30-05

I my cop!!

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

100 Detroit Police Getting Pink-Slipped

This is not good news, and I hope that Bianca's case, among others, doesn't get put on the back-burner due to the layoffs:

One hundred Detroit police officers pink slipped Wednesday

Layoffs due to federal grant funds running out

Published On: Jan 04 2012 07:53:55 AM EST Updated On: Jan 04 2012 09:18:52 AM EST

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/O...o/-/index.html

29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Two-year-old Bianca Jones is still missing and no one has been held accountable for her disappearance. Where is this beautiful little girl?

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Exclamation

Hoping and praying that there is someone on the Detroit police force that willnot let this little baby just fade away into memory and will do everything humanly possible to see that justice is done for Bianca!

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MountainLover For This Useful Post:

I've been busy with work and unable to get on here to check for the past few days. So there is nothing being said about the status of this case or the requested " warrant". I just googled and can not find any mention of anything since Dec 26

I am going to be so if this ends up going forgotten and unsolved.

I'm still &

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Guinevere For This Useful Post:

Well....daddy's got a lawyer, so there goes the truth.

IMHO

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Caligram For This Useful Post:

Back to the first page precious Bianca.

There's a storm brewing..........
    ~JMO~

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Please continue here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7496181"]MI MI - AMBER ALERT: Bianca Lilly Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW
    STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE.

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD.

FOOTY/SOCCER FAN? Join us here.

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132