GUILTY NJ - Justin Street, 22, dies after silicone injection, East Orange, 5 May 2011

Kat

Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
I debated whether to put this here or crimes in the news. I ultimately chose here because it is a rather unusual way to die (or be killed).

http://www.kcautv.com/story/16230991/nj-woman-charged-in-penis-silicone-injection-death

Posted: Dec 09, 2011 2:36 PM Updated: Dec 09, 2011 2:36 PM

A New Jersey woman who police say injected a man's penis with silicone, resulting in his death, has been charged with manslaughter.

Her name is Kasia Rivera (aged 34) victim is reported to have been Justin Street (aged 22) she injected him on May 5.

Since she is also being charged with unauthorized practice of medicine, I am assuming he gave her permission to inject him.

He died from a silicone embolism.

What a horrible way to die.

image_37.jpg

Rivera is being held on $75,000 bail

Woman Arrested After Injecting Man's Penis With Silicone At 'Pumping Party,' He Dies

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...icone-injection-penis-enlargement-fake-doctor

What do people think when they allow someone to inject substances into them? I mean, what do they think?

I'm not reading the link b/c I do not ever want to know more details about a 'pumping' party. Ugh.

That woman's mugshot looks like she's been injecting herself as well. JMHO.

I wonder what gave her the idea to do this? And why did he allow her to do it? Weird situation and very sad.

smiley-scared002.gif

What do people think when they allow someone to inject substances into them? I mean, what do they think?

They think women will be more attracted to them.

Fortunately some of us don't need stuff like that.
giggity.gif

smiley-scared002.gif

They think women will be more attracted to them.

Fortunately some of us don't need stuff like that.
giggity.gif

Giggity :rocker:

ETA: ...how sad that this guy thought he needed to do something like that...and lost his life over it.

HAHA! Steely you crack me up.

I wonder what gave her the idea to do this? And why did he allow her to do it? Weird situation and very sad.

I heard on the radio that this kind of thing is prevalent in the transgendered community because their health insurance won't cover cosmetic procedures. This cause me to wonder about the 'her' or is it a 'shim'?

Sad.

How did cops explain this to his family? I wouldn't even know where to begin.:blushing:

I heard on the radio that this kind of thing is prevalent in the transgendered community because their health insurance won't cover cosmetic procedures. This cause me to wonder about the 'her' or is it a 'shim'?

I presume he was a bio male since he had a penis. He is also a father of two, so clearly a bio male.

I presume he was a bio male since he had a penis. He is also a father of two, so clearly a bio male.

The injector is the one I was refering to. I was replying to this post -

Quote:
Originally Posted by UdbCrzy2
I wonder what gave _her_ the idea to do this? And why did he allow_ her_ to do it? Weird situation and very sad.

http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2015/02/nj_woman_accused_of_giving_fatal_penis_enhancement.html

Accused of performing a penis enlargement procedure that killed a man in 2011, an East Orange woman is facing a new set of criminal charges in an unrelated case.

Kasia Rivera, 37, was charged on Dec. 31 with knowingly giving false information to a police officer and possession of a stun gun, said Katherine Carter, spokeswoman for the Essex County Prosecutor's Office...

The new charges come as Rivera is awaiting trial on a reckless manslaughter charge in connection with the May 2011 death of Justin Street... Her trial is scheduled for Feb. 24, court records show.

Justice sure is slow. Why on earth hasn't she been tried for killing the young man yet?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back