793 users online (93 members and 700 guests)  

Websleuths News

TN Memphis Mom Kicks Son in Face Repeatedly for Drinking Gatorade

http://www.wmctv.com/story/16200256/...-over-gatorade

Nicole Wright was at her son's practice at Memphis Athletic Ministries Monday and spotted the boy with a Gatorade, according to court records. The boy reportedly told his mother that a coach gave him the sports drink. However, when she asked the coach, he denied giving the boy the Gatorade.

That's when the coach says she punched the boy in the face, threw him to the ground and repeatedly kicked him in the head and neck.
    What in the world has this child endured behind closed doors if this is her public behavior at the Athletic Ministries? I don't know how many children she has but I hope they place them all with someone else.
    Always tell the truth. That way you don't have to remember what you said.--Mark Twain

Drugs? Evil? Crazy? WTH?
    How does one's mind make that leap? To go from "Who gave you the Gatorade?" to beating the crap out of your own kid is quite the mental leap.

Maybe she thought he stole it? I have no idea...but that's hardly an appropriate response, whether he stole it or not. I agree, if she has other kids, I hope they are somewhere right now where they can speak freely about what might have gone on behind closed doors. You only do something like that because you are so used to doing it that you forget other people don't, MOO.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    these are the type of parents who are raising future murderers ...

I hope he is able to go a different way in life and I hope someone rescues him from the cracks of the system

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Drugs? Evil? Crazy? WTH?
    How does one's mind make that leap? To go from "Who gave you the Gatorade?" to beating the crap out of your own kid is quite the mental leap.

Maybe she thought he stole it? I have no idea...but that's hardly an appropriate response, whether he stole it or not. I agree, if she has other kids, I hope they are somewhere right now where they can speak freely about what might have gone on behind closed doors. You only do something like that because you are so used to doing it that you forget other people don't, MOO.
    [bbm]

exactly ...

WTH??

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    So what happened to the child?
    About the time we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends. Herbert Hoover

They are very short on details. No age of the child that I can see and no mention of what happened to him after and whose care he is in at the moment.

I completely agree with you guys, anybody who would do that brazenly in full view of the coach and the team must think this is acceptable behavior which begs the question WHAT IS THIS CHILD's LIFE LIKE BEHIND CLOSED DOORS?!!

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

http://www.wxix.com/story/16301454/m...or-child-abuse

A Mid-South mother said a moment of tough love has been misconstrued as child abuse after her son's coach said the mother kicked her 13-year-old in the face over Gatorade.
    Wright said her son has long-term disciplinary problems, including threatening his teachers and bullying his little brother. When she learned the 6-1, 200 pound 13-year-old was stealing from the program, she disciplined him.
    When you send a 6'1" 200 lb boy to the hospital for tough love discipline, you darn right I consider it abuse.

"This gym has helped them, put countless hours in with them," she said. "And then he turned around and did this?"
    "Them" would indicate there are other children I suppose. Hope someone is watching "them" for tough love.

The boy is now with his father. Wright said she thinks her son missed his father and was acting out to get attention.
    I am glad he is with his father. I hope the other kids are safe.
    Always tell the truth. That way you don't have to remember what you said.--Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by MagnoliaMom View Post
    http://www.wxix.com/story/16301454/m...or-child-abuse

When you send a 6'1" 200 lb boy to the hospital for tough love discipline, you darn right I consider it abuse.

"Them" would indicate there are other children I suppose. Hope someone is watching "them" for tough love.

I am glad he is with his father. I hope the other kids are safe.
    WTH man. Seriously? With her acting that way, him stealing should be the least of her worries. Hopefully he won't pick up on the violence mother is teaching him. Especially with him being such a big kid! Poor fella. Even if you steal, at 13, being kicked in the face by your mom is too much.
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

With mom's impulse issues, who knows what types of behavior this child learned and witnessed at home. I hope he makes better choices for his life.