Prison psychologist wants to move, fakes rape

Donjeta

Adji Desir, missing from Florida
Reaction score
http://www.kcautv.com/story/16232118/calif-prison-psychologist-accused-of-faking-rape

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) - Authorities allege a woman was so determined to convince her husband of a need to move to a safer neighborhood that she faked being raped.

She split her own lip with a pin, scraped her knuckles with sandpaper, had her friend punch her in the face, and even wet her pants to give the appearance she had been knocked unconscious, authorities said Friday.

Charges filed by the Sacramento County district attorney allege Laurie Ann Martinez, a prison psychologist, conspired with the friend to create the appearance that she was beaten, robbed and raped by a stranger in April in her Sacramento home.
It didn't work. Instead, the couple filed for divorce six weeks after the April 10 incident, according to court records.

http://www.kcautv.com/story/16232118/calif-prison-psychologist-accused-of-faking-rape

It could have saved her some jail time to just file for the divorce straight away.

I think she needs to see a mental health professional herself. JMHO

what kind of friends does she have? if someone asked me to do that, I would laugh straight in their face

I'm glad her husband is getting away from her now - she's clearly disturbed

if convicted, they both face up to 3 years in prison

well, they'll both be in a 'safer' neighbourhood then won't they

:waitasec::crazy:

I think she needs to see a mental health professional herself. JMHO

Maybe she can talk to herself.

if convicted, they both face up to 3 years in prison

well, they'll both be in a 'safer' neighbourhood then won't they

:silly:

I can't make up my mind which I want more.

For the judge to order the house to go to her, I just love the irony.

Or for the true justice, for the judge to rule that she made her feelings about the house well and truly known, and the house to go to him and no compensation to her.

Oh Gad...another crazy psychologist working in a California prison...good grief! Oh, the stories..

For the judge to order the house to go to her, I just love the irony.

It could be seen as punishment, being stuck with a house located in an area she so adamantly wants to run away from.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back