Which Direction Should The Investigation Take Now?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnieRN

Reaction score
What would be the most logical next step for the Zahou family to take now?

There is evidence that Rebecca's cause of death should not ruled as a suicide. That in fact, the finding was premature and not fully proven.

There are multiple pieces of evidence that have not been investigated completely, or by anyone except the SDSO. There is also evidence that has been destroyed, or that should have been taken in to evidence but were not.

There are people who were present in the San Diego vicinity prior to and during Rebecca's death, that have not been processed for DNA samples, taken a lie detector test or been formally interviewed by law enforcement.

There are known witness testimony, that there was a scream at the mansion and that a female was acting erratically in front of the mansion that night.

The whereabouts of Dina are unknown during the hours in which Rebecca died.

Previous testimony from volunteers at Ronald McDonald House, stated that neither of the parents were present at the RMcDH during Max's hospitalization. This means that JS whereabouts are also undetermined during the time of Rebecca's death.

I would like to see CBI or the CA Attny Generals office do an independent investigation. I think this is the only way Rebecca's death will be solved.

What would be the most logical next step for the Zahou family to take now?

There is evidence that Rebecca's cause of death should not ruled as a suicide. That in fact, the finding was premature and not fully proven.

There are multiple pieces of evidence that have not been investigated completely, or by anyone except the SDSO. There is also evidence that has been destroyed, or that should have been taken in to evidence but were not.

There are people who were present in the San Diego vicinity prior to and during Rebecca's death, that have not been processed for DNA samples, taken a lie detector test or been formally interviewed by law enforcement.

There are known witness testimony, that there was a scream at the mansion and that a female was acting erratically in front of the mansion that night.

The whereabouts of Dina are unknown during the hours in which Rebecca died.

Previous testimony from volunteers at Ronald McDonald House, stated that neither of the parents were present at the RMcDH during Max's hospitalization. This means that JS whereabouts are also undetermined during the time of Rebecca's death.

I would like to see CBI or the CA Attny Generals office do an independent investigation. I think this is the only way Rebecca's death will be solved.

The CBI needs to take over the whole she-bang and start right at JS's door. I do not care how stinking rich or connected you are...you DO NOT get to wipe a person off the face of the earth and just move on as if nothing happened. They need to find AS wherever his brother has hidden him and compel him to fess up...like now.

I think there are too many unanswered questions and too many instances where statements the sheriff made as fact, ie time, locations of people, etc were not accurate. There needs to be a new, independent investigation.

SunnieRN, it is good to see you again. You have been missed.

Which direction should the investigation take now? I know you will agree to reopen the case, asap!

• Rebecca's death should be ruled undetermined at this time.
  • They failled to explain the autopsy/ leaves multiple unanswered questions about what really happened to Rebecca.
  • The SDSO did not complete a job that they are required to do for the city of San Diego. They simply allowed the homeowner to dictate the investigation, which resulted in a closed file. Protect and serve...laughable.
  • The crazy 911 call- I'll call you back . Who says that? Wasn't this supposed to be an emergency situation, AS?

The portion of the 911 call by AS is festering in my soul. The anger, malice, cold, uncaring attitude makes me shiver.

This had led me to change my opinion somewhat.

1, Reopen the investigation immediately!

2, Bring in AS immediately for questioning. This man knows something!

I think some national women's organizations, and their chapters in San Diego need to get involved in questioning the police organizations in the area.

RZ is the latest, but not the only woman to die without justice being done. Something really smells both in the sheriff's office lack of investigation, but also in their threats to media and the family ("press us and we'll reveal stuff to embarrass your daughter"). This is inappropriate behavior from a public agency.

There needs to be a letter-writing campaign to local media.
If letters do not get a local/regional journalist interested, they need to press national media, like 48 Hours, etc. This is larger than the RZ story. This is potential police corruption. This is a highly paid sheriff, very highly paid compared to most, and rich men, and missing women.

There need to be candlelight vigils on behalf of women who cannot press for investigations for themselves.
Women's organizations need to take the lead.
Perhaps there needs to be a family organization formed between the families of people whose loved ones have disappeared into this "non-investigative" file as well.

Make noise. Don't sit down and shut up and be intimidated by this two-bit cop who seems to have lost his sense of public duty, and does not care about women.

An actual investigation would be a good start.

Determine if Dina and AS have ever been romantically involved.... something tells me the brother is covering for the ex wife.

Determine if Dina and AS have ever been romantically involved.... something tells me the brother is covering for the ex wife.

I must disagree with that, but just my own 'gut' feeling that AS is in nowhere in the same class as DRS and would not be romantically involved with her. Covering for her? Now that is a definite possibilty - MOO.

JMO, but I wonder if AS was "avenging" her honor by covering what SHE had done to RZ--or was he jealous of his brother--- could he have just been in a flat out rage that this "girl" had been there when his nephew was hurt (killed)?

I don't trust what relationships appear to be- I had a roomate of 7 years attempt suicide, and it revealed the length people will go to, to manipulate relationships and appearances. Long Story Short..people who I was told were DEAD, showed up alive. A robbery of 20k was left unreported to police.

Another friend of mine of 12 years, committed herself to a mental ward one night, only to reveal, she had been sabotaging me secretly for 8 years out of jealousy and only checked herself into the mental ward because she felt like she was going to physically harm me, and didnt know how to stop hating me. (we lived across the hall from one another and I was her full time nanny for 5 years!)

I just thought maybe, he had a crush on the ex wife, maybe thought his brother was destroying a life that , he, himself craved?? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member