GUILTY OK - Jaymie Adams, 25, Blanchard, 9 Dec 2011

menmo

Reaction score
Oklahoma City police think a woman missing since Friday night might have fallen victim to foul play.

Oklahoma City police need help finding Blanchard woman
Jayme Adams, 25, was last seen leaving her home in Blanchard about 11 p.m. Friday, headed to the area of Interstate 40 and Douglas Boulevard. Police found her car Saturday morning at the McDonald's at 9000 SE 20.

Read more: http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-pol...blanchard-woman/article/3631448#ixzz1gMOAaZhe

I hope I did this right...first time I've started a thread.

Adams' husband, Justin, found her van Saturday morning at the McDonald's at 9000 S.E. 29th Street. According to a police report, he called police and asked officers to help him get into the locked vehicle.

Officers refused because Justin Adams could not prove he owned the vehicle, but they asked him what was going on. He told them his wife had originally planned to go the store around 11 p.m. Friday, but later called him and said she was going to meet a friend at the McDonald's. He said he last heard from Jaymie Adams around 12:45 a.m. Saturday when she texted him that she'd reached the fast food restaurant.

http://www.news9.com/story/16307163/missing-blanchard-woman-possible-victim-of-foul-play

She lives about 20 miles from me. According to local news (News 4), she was 6 weeks pregnant. Hopefully she just needed to get away for awhile.

This is a 24 hour McDonalds. So it seems possible she was there.

On the other hand, if she didn't have plans to meet the friend when she left her house, but later made those plans, the call will be there on her cell phone. It's hard to believe she could have made plans to "meet" a friend there that wouldn't be on her cell phone. How else could she have made the plan? Also, who says that? Who tells their husband they're going to meet a "friend", in the wee hours without explaining the details? Especially a woman who's 6 weeks pregnant, she would be probably nauseated and tired. Anyway, if they find a call from a friend on her phone, and the friend says yes they were planning to meet up, that will make sense. If not, um, this is a little hard to believe. Especially how he greeted the police - most husbands of pregnant wives would be in full panic finding her car 5 hours after she was supposed to meet a friend. Why did he want to open the car, innocent or guilty?

Her name is spelled Jaymie. I believe NewsOK spelled it wrong.

Oklahoma City police need help finding Blanchard woman

Jayme Adams, 25, of Blanchard, has been missing since Friday night and might have met with foul play, Oklahoma City police said.

Read more: http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-pol...blanchard-woman/article/3631448#ixzz1gNR4o2jT

w300-59d9c89ff8f4b1ba0321036dff5ce4f1.jpg

You're welcome :) I'm hoping I did it right, and think you'd fix it if I didn't??
It appears there is two threads although in different areas. Was I supposed to put it in the other one also.

You did fine. The other thread (in Missing Persons Information and Support) is generally reserved for links about the case and not for discussion of the case. Here we can have them both.

If she disappeared on friday the date on the thread title should read the 9th of Dec instead of the 12th, shouldn't it?

Let's hope she's somewhere safe instead of this being another lame-o cover story by a husband. I pray that's not the case here.

The cameras at McD's or the store she was going to should be able to verify if she was actually there too.

Also, who goes to McD's to meet a random person at 1245 am (husband says he doesnt know who she was meeting). Total speculation but if true could this have been a drug run?

Totally weird the husband called the police to get into the vehicle but not to find his wife.

The cameras at McD's or the store she was going to should be able to verify if she was actually there too.

Also, who goes to McD's to meet a random person at 1245 am (husband says he doesnt know who she was meeting). Total speculation but if true could this have been a drug run?

Totally weird the husband called the police to get into the vehicle but not to find his wife.

Not really. Maybe he thought she was IN the vehicle, passed out, or worse.
If I was looking for my husband, who was kinda sorta missing or didn't know where he was and thought he was supposed to be home, and I found his truck, in a parking lot, locked.... (whew!)... I would want help to unlock it and find out if he was in there. Wouldn't you?

Not really. Maybe he thought she was IN the vehicle, passed out, or worse.
If I was looking for my husband, who was kinda sorta missing or didn't know where he was and thought he was supposed to be home, and I found his truck, in a parking lot, locked.... (whew!)... I would want help to unlock it and find out if he was in there. Wouldn't you?

No, my vehicles have windows.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back