Page 30 of 67 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Except the car did end up at the McDonalds that Jaymie supposedly said she was at. Which is how Justin knew to find her van there. IMO, Wherever the phones pinged off the same tower was Justin holding his phone in one hand and her phone in another sending texts back and forth. JMO of course!
    Hypothetical:

I call my husband tell him I am 90 miles away around 10pm.
    I tell him I'm leaving a family function at the time, going to stop at Walmart near our house and will be home after that.

I then meet up with somebody near our home, where I was the whole time... and spend time with them for a couple of hours instead.

Then I drive to the Walmart near my house, to cover for the story I gave my husband... gotta buy something.
    After I get out of my vehicle... something happens to me at that location.

-------------------------------------------

So my vehicle is found where I told my husband I was going.
    Our phones were pinging off the same tower, though he says we were 90 miles apart when we talked... because I lied to him.

If her previous husband is correct that she was not faithful... then I don't see why this isn't an equally likely scenario.
    In this situation there is definitely no shortage of suspects... current husband, ex husbands... there's a lot of possibilities.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsFacetious For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LydiaDeetz View Post
    I see it this way- there are only 2 reasons to say your missing wife is a prostitute- she really is, and you're trying to be helpful to find her, or she isn't, and you're setting up a story to cover actions you were somehow involved in.
    I think it would be a very bizarre story to set up, considering it should be easy enough to check for the police (due to electronic trail). What kind of relationship are the husband and wife having if wife is an alleged prostitute (especially considering she is pregnant). Certainly if she is sleeping around as the husband alleges, there is a potential that the child she is expecting is not the husband's. There are all kind of possibilities in this case.
    Just my opinion

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by taagean View Post
    I believe I was only looking at Sprint or whatever the one someone on this forum (can't recall who) felt she/he would be using. I have no idea how these towers work.
    Thanks for the info.
    There's a copy of the search warrant/affidavit for the phone information somewhere on this thread. It states the carrier, and IIRC it is Sprint. But I'd have to verify to be 100% sure.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    I don't know if her allegedly being a prostitute would necessarily tell us if he was involved or not. If she in fact was a prostitute was that something he was happy about? Apparently he knew all about the alleged prostitution, as she was telling him when she was supposedly meeting clients (or that is what he says).
    But is that something he approved of?
    If she wasn't a prostitute then that tells me the husband made it all up to point the suspect pool away from him.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    I think it would be a very bizarre story to set up, considering it should be easy enough to check for the police (due to electronic trail). What kind of relationship are the husband and wife having if wife is an alleged prostitute (especially considering she is pregnant). Certainly if she is sleeping around as the husband alleges, there is a potential that the child she is expecting is not the husband's. There are all kind of possibilities in this case.
    I'll have to go back and review, but I seem to recall in one of the police reports or something official that it was said she took her laptop with her that night. I wonder if the laptop was recovered by LE? Was it still in the van? I still wonder where her phone and purse are/were.

If her laptop was never located, that would certainly curtail the investigation into her online activities.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Just something I'm throwing out there. I don't see any reason for LE to mention the phones pinging in the same location unless they should not have been. KWIM?

I need to go back to and read the search warrant. IIRC, the phones pinging in the same location was mentioned in the probable cause?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nvrforgtn View Post
    Bumping this up. According to the search warrant. The phones pinged from the same towers during the morning hours, IMO, when they should have been pinging from seperate towers. At some point during the morning the van did end up at McDonalds. At least at that point the phones should not have pinged on the same towers. The van was over ten miles from home IIRC.

PDF page 4 paragraph 4

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

If Jaymie was into prostituting herself whether for money or because she felt pressured by her husband, I doubt she wanted to do that while pregnant. Her story is tragic. I hope the get the person that was responsible. I can tell she loved her children and I hope that they know that!
    Seeking Justice for those who can't. There has been justice for Jhessye!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to wantjustice For This Useful Post:

Southside of Chicago...it's the baddest part of town
    Praying for a better ending than I expect, after reading that search warrant....I would like to believe her husband wasn't responsible...
    Last edited by Simply Caustic; 01-14-2012 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Clarify

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simply Caustic For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    BBM. We don't have all the phone details, but keep in mind Justin and Jaymie's phones were pinging off the same tower. If you believe Justins story about being at home and Jaymie meeting a friend at the McDonalds, their phones should not have been pinging off the same tower.

Imo it sounds like Sheryl is being sarcastic and not buying that Justin was letting his pregnant wife sell her body and that's why he should be a person of interest.
    Justin became agitated and refused to tell LE who his wife was meeting at McDonald's and he admits he was talking to his wife on the phone while she was there.

“Just leave,” he reportedly told the officer. “I'll have somebody else make the report.”

The report also states that Justin Adams asked the officer for a “slim Jim” tool so he could break into his wife's vehicle, which was in the parking lot.

Police say Justin Adams is the last known person to see his wife alive.

I got the impression after reading what Justin told LE that Jaymie had more than one client that night.

Why would Justin refuse to tell LE who his wife was meeting at McDonald's?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Crosby87 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    http://newsok.com/pregnant-blanchard...635684/?page=2

Start here in the above article to read about that dad/child:

Pattern of behavior?
    Blake Parsons, the father of Jaymie Adams' third child, said her husband's claim that she is involved in prostitution isn't surprising to him.
    Parsons lived with the missing woman, on and off, for 18 months.
    Jaymie wasn't a devoted and responsible mother and partner according to this ex-lover.

It appears the matter of custody between this couple was based on a verbal agreement which Jaymie did not fully support and it was not court-ordered or supervised.

<snipped>

“She said she would help me out and let me see my son ... and I believed her,” Parsons said. “I haven't seen my son since. That was in August of last year.”

Parsons said he and Jaymie Adams had a child five years ago but that “she kicked us out of my own apartment in Tulsa” in the winter of 2007.

“Said she didn't want anything to do with either one of us,” he said. “That's how she is.”

“But we just think this was her past catching up with her.”

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Crosby87 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    Since we don't know where the phones pinged, I think that would be a viable theory if they both pinged near the home where Justin said he was during that time. So if she was still in the neighborhood, making false reports about where she was at that time, it seems he could very well be innocent.

If both phones pinged near the McDonalds where her car was later found, then I don't see any way he's not involved.
    Marc Klass told NG he understands both of their cell phones were pinging off of the same tower in the night that she disappeared and then the day that after she disappeared without saying citing the source of this information.

When Justin's lawyer appeared on NG's Show, he didn't say where Justin was when he received two texts from Jaymie but the last text he received from her said she was waiting for someone at McDonald's where her car was found abandoned.

Who said their cell phones were pinging off the same tower?

How far did Jaymie and Justin live from this McDonald's restaurant?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesky#1 View Post
    Marc Klass told NG he understands both of their cell phones were pinging off of the same tower in the night that she disappeared and then the day that after she disappeared without saying citing the source of this information.

When Justin's lawyer appeared on NG's Show, he didn't say where Justin was when he received two texts from Jaymie but the last text he received from her said she was waiting for someone at McDonald's where her car was found abandoned.

I would like to know, too, whether the cell pings information is accurate. To me, that's huge, and it's the ONLY reason I suspect Justin. If it's not true, that's huge too.

The McDonalds was quite a ways away from their home. I think on the order of a half hour + drive away from home.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JeannaT For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesky#1 View Post

It's here, in the search warrant affidavit: http://s3.amazonaws.com/content.news...ch_warrant.pdf

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    http://g.co/maps/b87xb

I started a case map
    Bumping for reference.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Page 30 of 67 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast