1160 users online (233 members and 927 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

OK - Jaymie Adams, 25, Blanchard, 9 Dec 2011

Oklahoma City police think a woman missing since Friday night might have fallen victim to foul play.

Oklahoma City police need help finding Blanchard woman
    Jayme Adams, 25, was last seen leaving her home in Blanchard about 11 p.m. Friday, headed to the area of Interstate 40 and Douglas Boulevard. Police found her car Saturday morning at the McDonald's at 9000 SE 20.

Read more: http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-poli...#ixzz1gMOAaZhe

I hope I did this right...first time I've started a thread.
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 04-15-2013 at 05:58 AM.

Adams' husband, Justin, found her van Saturday morning at the McDonald's at 9000 S.E. 29th Street. According to a police report, he called police and asked officers to help him get into the locked vehicle.

Officers refused because Justin Adams could not prove he owned the vehicle, but they asked him what was going on. He told them his wife had originally planned to go the store around 11 p.m. Friday, but later called him and said she was going to meet a friend at the McDonald's. He said he last heard from Jaymie Adams around 12:45 a.m. Saturday when she texted him that she'd reached the fast food restaurant.

http://www.news9.com/story/16307163/...m-of-foul-play

Thanks for posting thread, was just going to.

Police Seek Help To Find Missing Blanchard Woman (koco.com)

She lives about 20 miles from me. According to local news (News 4), she was 6 weeks pregnant. Hopefully she just needed to get away for awhile.

Prayers for her.
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son! "I will always be his father. On this earth I don't see him, but in heaven we'll be together," Metalwala said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

This is a 24 hour McDonalds. So it seems possible she was there.

On the other hand, if she didn't have plans to meet the friend when she left her house, but later made those plans, the call will be there on her cell phone. It's hard to believe she could have made plans to "meet" a friend there that wouldn't be on her cell phone. How else could she have made the plan? Also, who says that? Who tells their husband they're going to meet a "friend", in the wee hours without explaining the details? Especially a woman who's 6 weeks pregnant, she would be probably nauseated and tired. Anyway, if they find a call from a friend on her phone, and the friend says yes they were planning to meet up, that will make sense. If not, um, this is a little hard to believe. Especially how he greeted the police - most husbands of pregnant wives would be in full panic finding her car 5 hours after she was supposed to meet a friend. Why did he want to open the car, innocent or guilty?

Her name is spelled Jaymie. I believe NewsOK spelled it wrong.
    Last edited by nvrforgtn; 12-12-2011 at 09:27 PM.

OK - Jaymie Adams, 25, Oklahoma City, 9 Dec 2011

Oklahoma City police need help finding Blanchard woman

Jayme Adams, 25, of Blanchard, has been missing since Friday night and might have met with foul play, Oklahoma City police said.

Read more: http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-poli...#ixzz1gNR4o2jT

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Thanks for posting thread, was just going to.

Police Seek Help To Find Missing Blanchard Woman (koco.com)
    You're welcome I'm hoping I did it right, and think you'd fix it if I didn't??
    It appears there is two threads although in different areas. Was I supposed to put it in the other one also.

Quote Originally Posted by menmo View Post
    You're welcome I'm hoping I did it right, and think you'd fix it if I didn't??
    It appears there is two threads although in different areas. Was I supposed to put it in the other one also.
    You did fine. The other thread (in Missing Persons Information and Support) is generally reserved for links about the case and not for discussion of the case. Here we can have them both.

The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

According to police, Justin Adams said several times he didn't know who his wife was going to meet. He told officers he tried to call her cell phone, but all his calls went to voicemail. Adams said he drove to the McDonald's at 5 a.m. and found his wife's 2004 Chrysler Town & Country sitting in the parking lot. He then called police.
    http://www.newson6.com/story/1630716...m-of-foul-play
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    She was last seen wearing a zip-up brown jacket, black-and-white checkered shirt, dark blue jeans and white Nike tennis shoes with a pink swoosh.

Read more: http://www.koco.com/news/29979818/de...#ixzz1gQ8LU2I0
    this was just updated

If she disappeared on friday the date on the thread title should read the 9th of Dec instead of the 12th, shouldn't it?

Let's hope she's somewhere safe instead of this being another lame-o cover story by a husband. I pray that's not the case here.

Possible sighting in the comments. There is also a video of an interview with Jaymie's mother-in-law on the KFOR homepage.

http://mcclaincounty.kfor.com/news/c...ng-25-year-old

Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast