What is going on in Perry County KY? Explosions Blackhawk Helicopters

Dr.Fessel

Reaction score
Something BIG is going on in Perry County Kentucky. I have a friend that lives in the area and they tell me blackhawk helicopters are all over the place. Miles and miles of roads are blocked off and serious looking people in suits all over. Here is a small news story. There is one report that was on the tv that a reporter was told there is a total blackout as far as the government is concerned.

http://wymt.com/

5am Update:

Crews are still trying to figure out what happened, following reports of explosions and fireball sightings in several areas.

It happened on Sunday night when people started calling in reports of rattling in their homes.

Crews searched the area between Lothair and the Knott County line for hours, trying to find the source of the alleged blast.

Officials say helicopters did spot charred trees and smoke near High Rock Mountain in the Sulks Branch area of Perry County.

Fire officials say a break in an abandoned mine is the best explanation for now.

"Old abandoned mines, they catch fire and smoke real bad and sometimes they flame up and it does kill the trees and shrubby around and that's possibly what's been seen from the air." Chief Chris Engle from the Lotts Creek Fire Department said.

Officials suspended their search around one Monday morning.

They say the investigation will continue once they get more information.

Update:

Officials have decided to cancel the search until tomorrow for the site of a possible explosion.

We will have the latest information coming up on Mountain News This Morning.

Original Story:

Emergency crews are searching tonight following reports of a possible explosion in Perry County.

Several viewers tell Mountain News they heard an explosion earlier this evening.

We have a crew following the search teams, but there is nothing confirmed at this time.

Stay with Mountain News for updates.

That is downright scary! What is even more frightening to me is the black out! That, I have a problem with.

I see at least one Perry County resident is looking to the skies:

"If there is no plane missing I think it probably could be a U.F.O. If there is no debris, it probably burned before it hit the ground," said Perry County resident Kathy Collins.

http://bit.ly/tWLo2H (same WYMT story Dr. Fessel linked above)

My possible theories:

1. Old mine explosion

2. Coal seam on fire

3. a huge meth lab that hasn't been located yet (not probable)

Hey Doc, Perry Co right? I'll check for a scanner feed!

[video=youtube;u2ukRYsYPmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ukRYsYPmo[/video]

Ya'll are Freeaaking me out.....I hope someone posts some updates and they say it was just a weather balloon :eek:hwow::ufo:

I disagree...I have seen a very "green" side of her and it ain't a pretty color! :nerves:
:saber:

:kimsterwink:

sSW_saberfight2.gif

I suspect this will drop off the radar (pardon the pun) and we'll never find out what it was.

Blackhawk helicopters. Men in suits. Government not talking.

Yep, we'll never know ...

Why oh why do I have to read the UFO threads before bedtime?

:doh:

Why oh why do I have to read the UFO threads before bedtime?

:doh:

"Space visitors" generally like to plant a little something in the subconscious so they don't startle folks too much when one awakens to see them hovering in one's bedroom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back