Who Is The Hottest Woman Of All Time?

Who Is The Hottest Woman Of All Time? (Write-Ins Allowed)

• Total voters

Dark Knight

Reaction score
With all of the discussion over Jennifer Aniston, who do YOU think the hottest woman of ALL time is? Write in votes are allowed. Only one vote per person,

I was going to write in "STEADFAST," but decided not to ruin the poll. I guess I think Sophia Loren was probably the sexiest of movie star women.

The list, IMO, begins and ends here;

salmahayek300.jpg

I voted for Angelina Jolie.

Not a big fan, but if I was a man...I would not be displeased.

Angelina Jolie gives me the willies. She's too freaky for me. :sick:
:twocents:

Well said. She is a bit freaky, gives me the willies too. But I don't think she's hard on the eyes. Jennifer Aniston doesn't do anything for me.

My mom loved Vivian Leigh, Elizabeth Taylor (those violet eyes)! and Grace Kelly. Grace Kelly was a true beauty!

:twocents:

Well said. She is a bit freaky, gives me the willies too. But I don't think she's hard on the eyes. Jennifer Aniston doesn't do anything for me.

My mom loved Vivian Leigh, Elizabeth Taylor (those violet eyes)! and Grace Kelly. Grace Kelly was a true beauty!

Jennifer Aniston, IMO, is a much, much hotter woman than AJ.

I voted Elizabeth Taylor

liz_taylor_300.jpg

completely covered up, no ladies bits showing and still drop dead sexy.

Every man I knew went to bed with Gilda... and woke up with me.
Rita Hayworth

Now that I'm older I feel sorry for some of these actresses (or course they have money and fame not that part) but I feel sorry for them because they are seen as fantasy. Not as themselves a lot of the times. I bet a lot of men that think Jen Anniston is sexy and hot base their judgement on her roles not who she really is, kind of sad in a way. JMHO

Every man I knew went to bed with Gilda... and woke up with me.
Rita Hayworth

Now that I'm older I feel sorry for some of these actresses (or course they have money and fame not that part) but I feel sorry for them because they are seen as fantasy. Not as themselves a lot of the times. I bet a lot of men that think Jen Anniston is sexy and hot base their judgement on her roles not who she really is, kind of sad in a way. JMHO

It seems a lot of people can't separate actors from their characters. It seems to be worse for TV characters. JMO

Kevin Spacey is one of my favorite actors but from what I've seen of him on talk shows I think he'd be a real jerk to meet.

Meg Ryan gets my vote since no one wrote in me. I think sexiness encompasses the whole being so a lot of those beautiful woman don't strike me as sexy. Most beautiful would be a different matter...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdward01
Back