Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 629
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Perhaps it's not easy for a "prime suspect" to return back to work when the general public feels he has something to do with Michelle's disappearance.
    I guess I just don't have much sympathy for him. At 40, he has had a lot of chances to turn his life around...while I get going to work now is out of the question...because he is a prime suspect in Michelle's disappearance I doubt that he missed work before she went missing to care for the twins. All of the articles I have read said that when he had the twins, it was his parents that cared for them...


  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:


  3. #137
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Western US
    Posts
    423
    Smooth, I don't know if you're going to post a new timeline soon, but could you include the two eyewitness reports we've had for sighting the Hummer? You can include caveats with them so we know they're not absolutely confirmed, but I think they could be helpful. One was Ironhorse's sighting at Alafaya/408 slightly before 3, with narrowed down time based on the records he obtained, and the other is the sighting of the Hummer turning, I believe, from OBT onto Sand Lake sometime between 4:30 and 5:15.

    If you've already been including those, my apologies. I couldn't remember when you had posted the timeline last to check it.

    On edit--there may have been a third one, but I'm thinking that one only gave a location and not a time?


  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nobodynoz For This Useful Post:


  5. #138
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,426
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
    I guess I just don't have much sympathy for him. At 40, he has had a lot of chances to turn his life around...while I get going to work now is out of the question...because he is a prime suspect in Michelle's disappearance I doubt that he missed work before she went missing to care for the twins. All of the articles I have read said that when he had the twins, it was his parents that cared for them...
    Well, the only ones that I care about is the twins, and since they are in his custody, clearly they need to be taken care of.

    Whether Dale's parents cared for the children prior to Michelle's disappearance is not unusual, because at some point, children do need to be taken care of when a parent works.

    I would assume that Michelle's family took care of her three children when she went to work.

    Heck, my mother watched my son when I took a part-time job for extra money.
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012


  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:


  7. #139
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
    I am trying very hard not to hard not to get discouraged as well. Other than following the CA case...the only other ones I have been involved with are Kyron Horman and this one...I only got interested in all of this because my friend was murdered and at least we were able to make a difference there. And that was a scary circumstance in and of itself.
    I am so discouraged!!! I came to WS because of Beth Bentley, Hasn't been found. Then I started following Hailey Dunn, Not found. And now Michelle. I really could stand to hear some good news! I wonder if the Mods have some stats of people that have been found because of WS?


  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LostOldUserName For This Useful Post:


  9. #140
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    422
    Aww, the link on GMA told what the kids names were. It makes them seem so much more "real" to me that I know their little names and what they want for Christmas. I know alot of the focus right now is on the twins, ut my heart truely aches for the 11 year old. He absolutely must understand what is going on and hears things from school. Bless his heart.

    Re: Dale and work. I know it must be hard to face the world and being so hated right now. However, he works with cabinets so thats either new construction or personal homes. He isn't in public per say and his boss can help weed out the jobs that may put him in the spotlight like say, at a business establishment or something. If his company supported him, they could provide him with small jobs right now that could fit his needs and provide some means of income.
    *I'm not saying his company doesn't support him.


  10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 4BB For This Useful Post:


  11. #141
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    4,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Noatak View Post
    My opinions only, no facts here:

    I would like some comments regarding this segment of my timeline, particularly if you are from the area and know the roads.

    I am looking at the early part of my timeline. Here are my assumptions:

    1) the daycare where Michelle’s two children were situated is located near where she lives.
    2) Michelle lives in Geneva.
    3) Michelle got up, did her normal activities, including putting on her cross necklace.
    4) On the day of the disappearance, Michelle’s older son went to school, she dropped her two younger kids off at a daycare in or very near Geneva, and had coffee and a chat with her new boyfriend.
    5) Michelle may have went back home and watched the airing of the TV court episode at 2:00 PM that involved her and her ex-boyfriend, although this might create a crunch in the timeline.
    6) Michelle drove the short distance to her mother’s beauty salon in Oviedo, and left by 2:30 PM. At this point, if Michelle had not seen the TV court episode herself, she probably heard an earful about it.
    7) Michelle drove back to the Geneva area, picked up her two kids from the daycare at about 2:45 PM and began the drive to her ex-boyfriend's house (25 miles approx?).

    Here is my question: could Michelle average 40 to 45 mph for such a trip? Or is such an average speed impossible in that region of Orlando and at that time of day?
    First of all, it's calling it close to get to the salon in Oviedo by 2:30 if she watched the show at 2:00 in Geneva. From Geneva to Oviedo: from her street to SR 46 is about 25 mph. From 46 to Seminole Woods is 45 mph. From there to just before Lockwood is 55 mph then it's back to 45 mph. Lockwood is 45 mph. That's about the only route you would take from her house to the salon. There really is no back way out of Geneva that would take her there.
    ___________________________________

    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

    Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

    All statements made by me are based on my opinion.


  12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Reality Orlando For This Useful Post:


  13. #142
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Well, the only ones that I care about is the twins, and since they are in his custody, clearly they need to be taken care of.

    Whether Dale's parents cared for the children prior to Michelle's disappearance is not unusual, because at some point, children do need to be taken care of when a parent works.

    I would assume that Michelle's family took care of her three children when she went to work.

    Heck, my mother watched my son when I took a part-time job for extra money.
    But you are awesome! having been long enough on this board to read your posts you are all about what is straight and good...the opposite of Dale's actions...JMO of course, save for the fact that you are universally awesome!


  14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:


  15. #143
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8,712
    One of the things that got discussed during the last thread (when we ventured down a visual overload of shirtless buff men on accident) was the FB page post approx 11 pm on 11/17 in which DSjr said LE had just searched his place. . . . . that got me thinking
    1) LE were looking for a missing person - gone just a few hours - so if they "searched" his home it must have been a quick look thru rooms to ensure Michelle was not in his home.
    2) LE would not have probable cause to take his computer/phone, etc at that point and I have not heard any other confiscating of his items (unless I missed something).
    and if so - does it contain incriminating evidence?
    3) A SWAT team entered DS Sr's home but we don't know why or what was taken?
    4) A tip led LE to the cellphone - was that just the last cell ping?

    I didn't look thru the list to see if these questions are already on there . . . . just pondering for the moment.
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL


  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:


  17. #144
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Western US
    Posts
    423
    I would bet that Michelle did not watch the PC episode. Yvonne said Michelle was humiliated by the experience. Given that, I can't imagine her torturing herself by reliving it on TV.


  18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nobodynoz For This Useful Post:


  19. #145
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,007
    Quote Originally Posted by nobodynoz View Post
    Smooth, I don't know if you're going to post a new timeline soon, but could you include the two eyewitness reports we've had for sighting the Hummer? You can include caveats with them so we know they're not absolutely confirmed, but I think they could be helpful. One was Ironhorse's sighting at Alafaya/408 slightly before 3, with narrowed down time based on the records he obtained, and the other is the sighting of the Hummer turning, I believe, from OBT onto Sand Lake sometime between 4:30 and 5:15.

    If you've already been including those, my apologies. I couldn't remember when you had posted the timeline last to check it.

    On edit--there may have been a third one, but I'm thinking that one only gave a location and not a time?
    Can you please direct me to the post of the possible siting at OBT and Sand Lake? I must have missed that one and can't seem to find it. Thanks!!


  20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Psychic Sleuth For This Useful Post:


  21. #146
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,009
    Quote Originally Posted by LostOldUserName View Post
    I am so discouraged!!! I came to WS because of Beth Bentley, Hasn't been found. Then I started following Hailey Dunn, Not found. And now Michelle. I really could stand to hear some good news! I wonder if the Mods have some stats of people that have been found because of WS?
    Understand! What I am about to post, may be removed, if it needs vetting by the board and the mods- totally understand.
    I was posting on the only board that was covering my friend's murder. Her death was the act of a serial killer. I met and spoke to the FBI handler in charge of her case. At the time the profile was of a white guy in a white truck. It was wrong. My friend's neighbors all said when given surveys to fill out that they had seen a black man twice out in front of my friend's house, the night before and day that she was killed. Months went by and no one bothered to collect the reports...finally, a poster came on our forum with this account and I passed this onto another friend who had basically quit her job at the time, and made it her mission in life to catch the guy, she gave the report from that poster to the same FBI agent and they were able to catch him. Unfortunately, he killed three other women before he was caught...

    But I only post this to say that we as posters can make a difference! We just have to dig through the clues. Where is Michelle? We can find her for her family if we are committed to doing so. JMO!



  22. #147
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by 4BB View Post
    < respectfully snipped >
    Re: Dale and work. I know it must be hard to face the world and being so hated right now. However, he works with cabinets so thats either new construction or personal homes. He isn't in public per say and his boss can help weed out the jobs that may put him in the spotlight like say, at a business establishment or something. If his company supported him, they could provide him with small jobs right now that could fit his needs and provide some means of income.
    *I'm not saying his company doesn't support him.
    I only wonder about the company being worried about what people think about him working in THEIR home on THEIR cabinets.

    Not sure I would want him in my house ... Just sayin'.

    imo


  23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TexasCharm For This Useful Post:


  24. #148
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    16,426
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
    But you are awesome! having been long enough on this board to read your posts you are all about what is straight and good...the opposite of Dale's actions...JMO of course, save for the fact that you are universally awesome!
    Thank you!
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012


  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:


  26. #149
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Western US
    Posts
    423
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Sleuth View Post
    Can you please direct me to the post of the possible siting at OBT and Sand Lake? I must have missed that one and can't seem to find it. Thanks!!
    It was mentioned way early in a thread near the beginning, I think. I can try to find it, but in the mean time, check out the map--it's marked on there, although the map doesn't give the details about what the Hummer was doing. I seem to remember that it was observed turning from OBT onto Sand Lake going east.


  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nobodynoz For This Useful Post:


  28. #150
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by nobodynoz View Post
    I would bet that Michelle did not watch the PC episode. Yvonne said Michelle was humiliated by the experience. Given that, I can't imagine her torturing herself by reliving it on TV.
    Which brings me to another thought. Was this the first time the show had aired?

    I wonder if DS was the type to brag and tell people about the episode, thinking that he looked cool, or even previously embelished how the episode went .... and then the reality of the show wasn't quite what he made it out to be.

    Embarrassing, yes. Did someone say something like "Dude, she made you look like a chump." or something? Would that infuriate him? Probably.

    IDN .. just thinking out loud. If DS is the perp, it's really hard to deny that the cause of his rage (because I don't think he planned it) was something to do with the show...

    imo


  29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TexasCharm For This Useful Post:


Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24
    By imamaze in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 465
    Last Post: 06-11-2015, 09:33 PM
  2. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #11
    By imamaze in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 598
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 09:46 AM
  3. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10
    By beach in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 673
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 10:21 PM
  4. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 9
    By imamaze in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 787
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 09:12 PM
  5. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 2
    By imamaze in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 640
    Last Post: 11-27-2011, 01:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •