Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

oh wowwwwwwwwww..............close.
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I must not be paranoid enough...I don't have an I-Phone but if I did, I wouldn't care if my movements were tracked...I guess I must also have a boring life! I don't go anywhere LE or the government can't know about...
    LOL too funny

I just don't like the fact that they can!

BUT, I am grateful when it comes to missing persons.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    Michelle Parker was last seen in the area of Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at approximately 4:15 pm.

Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue.

http://www.cfcrimeline.com/most_recent.htm
    That was published on Nov 18th. IIRC, that eyewitness was incorrect and their sighting was actually on Nov 16th?

ETA: to clarify that I was speaking about the 4:15 sighting. Not the phone ping. sorry!

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Michelle Parker was last seen in the area of Lee Vista / S. Goldenrod Rd on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at approximately 4:15 pm.

Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue.

http://www.cfcrimeline.com/most_recent.htm
    Great find!!!

I wonder if a text message indicated she was in the area or just GPS data? IMO GPS data couldn't validate "Michelle" was in the area but only that her cell phone was.

Added to the case map by the way.

http://g.co/maps/95tr6

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TexasLil For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    That was published on Nov 18th. IIRC, that eyewitness was incorrect and their sighting was actually on Nov 16th?

So the Lee Vista/Goldenrod was wrong....wonder why the left it since they updated the cell phone bit? Maybe there's a chance it's right?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by truthsleuth View Post
    Intersection of Sandlake and Orange Ave.

Note Nela Avenue bridge crossing Lake Conway.
    I thought it was Lela

You know I'm kidding!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    I thought it was Lela

You know I'm kidding!
    The purity of a person's heart can be quickly
    measured by how they regard animals.
    Anonymous

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truthsleuth For This Useful Post:

Info from her cell was on 18th?
    No, I was referring to the 4:15 sighting. I didn't clarify what I was responding to. I fixed my post. Sorry about that.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    No, I was referring to the 4:15 sighting. I didn't clarify what I was responding to. I fixed my post. Sorry about that.

lol, and I fixed mine.....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

OK, slightly better image of Nela--or as ColdPizza likes to refer to it--Lela Avenue.

Nela Ave actually runs into Orange Ave. Make a left, go to next intersection, and boom, you're at SandLake ...
    Anonymous

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to truthsleuth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by uscgirl View Post
    Hi everyone..I'm new here so hopefully I won't post things I'm not supposed to.

One of my biggest questions is why LE would come out and publicly name DS as the prime suspect in the middle of the investigation? It just seems that in most cases, an announcement like that isn't made until there is an arrest. I feel like it just gives the suspect more time to get their "story" together, etc.
    to WS. I'm glad to see you and all the other new members here.

I am not sure exactly why LE would name DS2 but I am sure that their investigation has turned up something that gave them a reason. I think also that this will keep him from leaving the area until it's resolved one way or the other. Here in Florida we have the Sunshine Laws that keep us up to date on court cases but those laws won't help us on ongoing investigations. In this case LE is holding everything very close to the vest. However, I truly think they have much more than we know about and it's pointing at DS2. Having friends in LE (not this case), I know they are still open to other scenarios and won't stop investigating all possibilities... I also know we (nor the media) aren't going to know much of anything until they make an arrest. It's maddening sometimes!

I am praying that something happens soon and that her poor family can get some closure. Not knowing must be horrible for them. It's heartbreaking.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omachka For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by truthsleuth View Post
    OK, slightly better image of Nela--or as ColdPizza likes to refer to it--Lela Avenue.

Nela Ave actually runs into Orange Ave. Make a left, go to next intersection, and boom, you're at SandLake ...

Could they have convinced her to go to DSSR's for some reason? Of course that does not explain the tossed phone...unless it was tossed after the fact.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

So the Lee Vista/Goldenrod was wrong....wonder why the left it since they updated the cell phone bit? Maybe there's a chance it's right?
    Thinking about it now I wonder if that was the last ping location. It's only blocks from where the phone was found.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TexasLil For This Useful Post:

Okay, just for clarification sake. The actual sighting of Michelle herself was incorrectly dated at first. So it is no longer valid. But the cell pings are correct, correct?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLil View Post
    Thinking about it now I wonder if that was the last ping location. It's only blocks from where the phone was found.
    Possibly, but the way it's worded puts MP there, not just her phone....

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Okay, just for clarification sake. The actual sighting of Michelle herself was incorrectly dated at first. So it is no longer valid. But the cell pings are correct, correct?
    IDK, because they left that in and said: "...Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue."

As in AFTER the 4:15 sighting/info from DS. I put it that way because it does not say where it's from.......

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

I am so confused...is LE saying Michelle was seen at 4:15PM? Or that her vehicle was? Or that her phone was someplace at that time?
    Just my opinion, of course.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

IMO, pings info and cell phone info is exactly that. Merely proof of where the phone was.

I've seen the media use MP and the Hummer sightings interchangibly. So IDK?

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue

IDK. To me it sounds like they kept the 4:15 sighting and she was later at Sandlake/Orange...........that's the way I read it anyway. This is from Central Florida Crimeline, not really "media".

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tehcloser For This Useful Post:

I will say this, I don't think she was killed at the condo. I firmly believe LE is all over that. I think she was knocked out or drugged and transported alive to wherever all are searching.I think Michelle met her demise (and I hate to type that) at the spot she was put.

LE would have had dogs at the condo, would have had dogs in her Hummer, would have had dogs in the white van, would have had dogs in DS truck and his family vehicles and homes.

IMO again, she was alive until she was disposed of.

40. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Coldpizza For This Useful Post:

All major points close in proximity:

Anonymous

42. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to truthsleuth For This Useful Post:

Hello Everyone!

Went to Subway today closer to downtown Orlando. When I came out the door there was a flyer posted on the wall. All about Michelle, blah, blah, blah then when I got to the time last seen it said...Michelle was last seen Nov. 17, 2011 at 2:30 pm. (paraphasing) I thought WTH, I don't know who created the flyer and I'm sure we've seen one, but I thought this was odd.

Then on my way into town, I saw this

Missing Person Michelle Parker Yahoo My Name Please Help

There is one on the other side coming back and it says Missing Person Michelle Parker Facebook me

Information received from her cell phone indicates Michelle was later in the area of Sandlake Road / Orange Avenue

IDK. To me it sounds like they kept the 4:15 sighting and she was later at Sandlake/Orange...........that's the way I read it anyway. This is from Central Florida Crimeline, not really "media".
    Well to me the "cell phone" is the only thing that could be verified from finding the cellphone (unless there is a picture, an audio file, some verification that Michelle was connected to the cell at 4:15) I am not sure how this wording is accurate.
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

45. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by uscgirl View Post
    Hi everyone..I'm new here so hopefully I won't post things I'm not supposed to.

One of my biggest questions is why LE would come out and publicly name DS as the prime suspect in the middle of the investigation? It just seems that in most cases, an announcement like that isn't made until there is an arrest. I feel like it just gives the suspect more time to get their "story" together, etc.
    LE works with psychologists and I'm guessing they were told that if they named DS as a suspect it might initiate some sort of psychological reaction from him. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
    ok so I noticed a "suspicious incident @ that address @ 14:36 on 12/13 on this site

http://www.cityoforlando.net/police/...ls/index.shtml

not saying this is related . . . . . just that there might be hope.
    That page doesn't have the incident listed.
    Buttons updated 10-30-2014 Special Looney Tunes Edition

Made by HD ----->

47. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    MOO.. Is it possible that whoever is reporting this specific info about Michelle last seen at 4:15@Lee Vista/Goldenrod and from info derived from her phone it shows her in the area of Orange/Sand lake(?).. Could it be that the person reporting that specific info is basing it on taking Dale Jr at his word.. Meaning their basing it on Dale's "word" that he saw he leave the area of Goldenrod/Lee Vista at 4:15pm and then based on her having left that the phone shows that she was then in the area of Orange/Sand??

That probably doesn't make sense how I just explained that..lol.. Am just saying that if the person reporting this info say, they were taking Dale at his word that he saw her leave at 4:15.. Well then that would make it "possible" that she was then tracked to the area of Orange Rd..

I personally don't know why a reporter would choose to report this information that way in basing it as if Dale's sighting is fact.. But it certainly appears to possibly be what the reason behind that wording is.. Idk?? *shrug*

49. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SmoothOperator For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast