Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    I wonder if "that truck" means Dales or the Hummer?

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Psychic Sleuth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by momtective View Post
    I initially thought it was the pings as well but apparently someone walked up to the command post at 4am and said they'd seen "that truck" (whatever that means) at a certain exact location and Michelle's mom has felt all along that someone in the area of Oakridge and Belle Isle knows something.
    Was Michelle socializing with someone who lived in that area? Her mother seemed to feel that she knew the location, so much so that she wanted to kick the door down.
    Right, but one of the neighbors said something about the Hummer being in the driveway, which then in turn appeared bogus as though they were inserting themselves.

Here's what I wanna know... Was Dale seeing somebody that lived in or near the complex that Michelle's H3 was found? Also, that Kip guy that was Dale's friend back when he was in jail, Kip that did X with Dale's deceased wife Shannon, Kip that slept with Shannon and woke up next to a passed out Shannon so he took her into the shower area to revive her but she slipped & fell & cracked her head & we all know the reast - she died - well Kip has a relative that apparently lives in the area of where Michelle's cell was found and also in the same area as where a person walking their dog said a truck was parked for a lengthy amount of time near a lake & they thought it was unusual that time of night (not the same person walking their dog that spotted the Hummer the night before). So yeah, run on sentence but hmmm...

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Sleuth View Post
    It seems there were sightings and also this is where her phone last pinged (per your link up above)

The location near the closed Jesse Black Saloon on Oak Ridge Road was where Parker's cellphone last pinged before it went dead.
    Exactly, and that is the same area by the nearest tower to where her cell was discovered.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    Hey mom! Long time no see! Nice to run into you & hope all is well here on WS. Happy holidays to you!

I have an iphone and I understand completely the tracking system...I hope mine is never needed. It could certainly be as simple as LE working off of information derived from the iphone or...there could actually be tips that aren't being shared with us. I wish they'd share but at the same time I so don't want another fiasco like the CMA mess.
    I do believe though that early on LE knew exactly where to look for that phone, whether by ping data or tipster info and if it was any tipster info at all then someone knows what happened to Michelle. jmo

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

I initially thought it was the pings as well but apparently someone walked up to the command post at 4am and said they'd seen "that truck" (whatever that means) at a certain exact location and Michelle's mom has felt all along that someone in the area of Oakridge and Belle Isle knows something.
    Was Michelle socializing with someone who lived in that area? Her mother seemed to feel that she knew the location, so much so that she wanted to kick the door down.
    Right. But it could be a combination of sightings and pings or other tracking as Jersey Girl posted.

We all know that witness perception can be very faulty. Thus, they may not rely on the statement of one witness. But more than one? And independent data bolstering a sighting? That would be a lot for LE to know where to narrow its search.

I'm guessing people saw Dale and the Hummer. Possibly saw him chuck something out of the window, and combined that with pings at the last place the phone stopped pinging. They knew what they were looking for.

BTW, I don't mind an Iphone tracking me. If I ever went missing, I'd love LE to be able to find me. I have nothing to hide. But, I'd destroy such a phone in a second if fascists took over!
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to gitana1 For This Useful Post:

Sorry for beating a dead horse but I can't seem to get away from the similarities between Kesse and Ocasio.

I know Hataway and a couple of friends were looked at in regards to Tracy Ocasio's disappearance upon leaving The Tap Room. One of those friends used to hang at Cowboys. When I looked into this dude during her disappearance, this guy seemed drawn to country music and country establishments. I know, maybe a stretch in regards to Michelle's disappearance...but what if...

What if Hataway wasn't alone - bc I for one don't believe he was. He was also looked at for Jennifer Kesse's disappearance. He's also blamed for Chris George's death by multiple people...

Hataway also used to go by the name VADER - as in Darth Vader. Just sayin'...
    I know, and Tracy & Jennifer look nothing alike either. Plus, they still don't have the culprit in Nicole Ganguzza's death.

I'm liking Dale for this too, even though I thought it was a ridiculous thought in the beginning with it being the same day as the PC airing, etc. Could have had help though...

I completely get what you're saying.
    While I DO feel it's most likely that it will be discovered Dsjr is responsible for this-

I won't be too surprised if it's determined these three cases are connected. A lot of similarities. (Granted....things look as though hataway was involved in Tracy's disappearance, and it looks as though dale is responsible for Michelle's)

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JadedGrace For This Useful Post:

Mom, just to add a lil bit more... I thought when Yvonne said she was willing to search every crackhouse, etc etc so on & so on, and kick in the door - I thought she was referring to the Smith's door bc they wouldn't let le search or something.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

I have an iphone and I understand completely the tracking system...I hope mine is never needed. It could certainly be as simple as LE working off of information derived from the iphone or...there could actually be tips that aren't being shared with us. I wish they'd share but at the same time I so don't want another fiasco like the CMA mess.
    I do believe though that early on LE knew exactly where to look for that phone, whether by ping data or tipster info and if it was any tipster info at all then someone knows what happened to Michelle. jmo
    Completely agree.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by aks9847 View Post
    @bobkealing
    bob kealing
    Orlando Police Chief today says finding #missingmom #Michelleparker is priority one and suggests they are getting leads from her IPhone.
    https://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Here's to hoping they will get THE lead!!

Thanks for this update ...
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    Right. But it could be a combination of sightings and pings or other tracking as Jersey Girl posted.

We all know that witness perception can be very faulty. Thus, they may not rely on the statement of one witness. But more than one? And independent data bolstering a sighting? That would be a lot for LE to know where to narrow its search.

I'm guessing people saw Dale and the Hummer. Possibly saw him chuck something out of the window, and combined that with pings at the last place the phone stopped pinging. They knew what they were looking for.

BTW, I don't mind an Iphone tracking me. If I ever went missing, I'd love LE to be able to find me. I have nothing to hide. But, I'd destroy such a phone in a second if fascists took over!
    Hi Gitana! I took my son to a swim party over the weekend. I got lost & pulled up google maps, typed in the address, then just followed the little blue ball all the way there to the red pin. It literally followed & traced my every move, every street, every time I had to k-turn in the middle of the road or turn around bc I went down the wrong road, omg it was awesome BUT horrible getting lost in the middle of jibip. Anyway, it brought me to the realization that wow, I have a ton of apps on my phone and most have Push Notifications. If I ever get abducted & murdered and the cops never find me, I want my husband to sue Apple bc how can they track my every move but not find me?

Oh, I guess I'd have to swallow my phone so the phone remains with me for tracking. Good lawdy.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by aks9847 View Post
    @bobkealing
    bob kealing
    Orlando Police Chief today says finding #missingmom #Michelleparker is priority one and suggests they are getting leads from her IPhone.
    https://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Here's to hoping they will get THE lead!!
    Does anyone know what they would get from her Iphone that they couldn't get before it was found? My understanding is pings can be located without actually having the Iphone and same goes for phone records.

What could possibly be on the Iphone that could get leads? Any ideas?

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    Does anyone know what they would get from her Iphone that they couldn't get before it was found? My understanding is pings can be located without actually having the Iphone and same goes for phone records.

Duplicate .. sorry.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TexasCharm For This Useful Post:

gps tracking of the exact route that phone took before it was thrown in the lake .. as well as how long it stayed in one location and what time (like DSJr apt) imo

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TexasCharm For This Useful Post:

my ideas that come to mind:

GPS coordinates?
    Fingerprints
    pictures
    last usage that was non telephone related (ie: checking calandar, look up number or previous message, etc)
    audio recording
    last numbers dialed
    last activity recorded to verify it matches with pings already known
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

EVERYTHING. It's like a mini computer. Literally. The i4 is unlike any other predacessor. You can see other's info as well. Any apple device loaded into the same iTunes account would be shown on her cloud. All one would have to do is go into AppStore, click on updates (on an i4 or i4S), look up at the top and you have a choice between All and Not On This iPhone - this will show everything accessed and/or downloaded on ANY Apple device that has used the same iTunes account, even if they deleted those apps from their devices it would still show in the iTunes databank and read on the i4. Police could then determine accounts, wireless hotspots used, anything.

It will take time but techs will be able to retrace Michelle's steps up until when her cell was tossed in the water and subsequently died.

If Michelle frequented that complex where her H3 was found, backtracing the cell will show that information within a block radius.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast