Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

I haven't heard anything new about Michelle's bf. Is he still in the picture helping out with searches?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Next time y'all decide to have a party, invite a mod to chaperone, okay?

That thread may not be back out for a few hours. There are several mods on it now but it appears this party has been going on for a while.

No worries. Nobody is in trouble.

Okay, y'all sober up and play by the rules now, okay?
    BBM

Now I wanna know what I missed!!
    Buttons updated 08-13-2014

Thinking of Sue

Thanks Steadfast for the spinning Buffalo Bills Emu

Made by HD ----->

Warning: Some buttons may be offensive!
    BAD WORDS AND OFFENSIVE MATERIAL, BRIEF NUDITY
    AND STUFF LIKE THAT THERE!!

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:

FOX 35 also learned on Monday that Parker's family will be scaling back the number of days their command post will be open. Parker's family was not at "The Barn" in Sanford. Instead, they sat for an interview for a prime time show in hopes of getting Michelle's picture out to a new audience.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...ichelle-parker

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 4BB For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    BBM

Nothing but a buffett of food poisioning. Apparently, the punch was spiked though. lol
    Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    BBM

Nothing. It was a link to an acct with a bunch of ahem schmexy guy pics that was thought to belong to DS but it doesn't. So now we just need to double check our links are actually true links to main players in this case, especially when similar user names are being utilized.

Btw, hi Steely!

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    I haven't heard anything new about Michelle's bf. Is he still in the picture helping out with searches?
    Yes he is!

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wild@Heart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Nothing but a buffett of food poisioning. Apparently, the punch was spiked though. lol
    Omg great analogy! Funny!

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Smile not pretty

it was not pretty glad i did not look lol

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to minikrew For This Useful Post:

Now that was one party I am so glad that I left early before the real fun started.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cerebellum For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimb103 View Post
    Yes he is!
    Good! I wonder if it's been said where they had coffee the morning of the 17th. Could Michelle have been followed?

Also, I wonder if Dale worked the day of the 17th. Afterall, he was home middle of afternoon for Michelle to drop the twins off...

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

& I'd like to know if Michelle's H3 was locked or unlocked when le found it. If something happened to her & her vehicle was used to transport her, then leaving the Hummer unlocked with her purse still inside would entice someone to steal it. If it was unlocked with her purse on the front seat, then surely that was on purpose to egg on a thief to add their prints to an already contaminated vehicle, maybe therefore pinning it on somebody else... Maybe?

If the vehicle was locked, then why? Why, especially considering her purse was inside and supposedly the perp is the one that parked the H3 there? Doesn't make sense...unless the doors automatically lock after a certain amount of time.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Nothing. It was a link to an acct with a bunch of ahem schmexy guy pics that was thought to belong to DS but it doesn't. So now we just need to double check our links are actually true links to main players in this case, especially when similar user names are being utilized.

Btw, hi Steely!
    BBM

Buttons updated 08-13-2014

Thinking of Sue

Thanks Steadfast for the spinning Buffalo Bills Emu

Made by HD ----->

Warning: Some buttons may be offensive!
    BAD WORDS AND OFFENSIVE MATERIAL, BRIEF NUDITY
    AND STUFF LIKE THAT THERE!!

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:

I will tell y'all this, Michelle would have gotten a good laugh herself and would appreciate everything everyone has done, even if the links were to the wrong person. So sad she hasn't been found yet.

Praying for her to come home and soon.

i have read on here that some people think mp could have been carjacked. i work in the fl. prison system as a locksmith and i had the chance to pick the door lock on an h3 today(boss locked his keys in the truck) mp could not have been carjacked at a light . it took me 45 min. to open the door someone said that riding in a h3 was like riding in a tank . its built like one to jmo

Quote Originally Posted by minikrew View Post
    i have read on here that some people think mp could have been carjacked. i work in the fl. prison system as a locksmith and i had the chance to pick the door lock on an h3 today(boss locked his keys in the truck) mp could not have been carjacked at a light . it took me 45 min. to open the door someone said that riding in a h3 was like riding in a tank . its built like one to jmo
    Thank you. That is a great point. Nobody was going to force their way in her hummer. And they could not stand out in broad daylight and hold a gun up in the air either. She was in very busy areas all afternoon.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

27. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

I noticed that DS looks drawn now, deep circles under his eyes, noticeable weight loss, etc. I saw a picture this morning when I was searching for updates. I don't know if he's guilty or innocent but I am 99.9% certain that whatever's going on is taking a heavy toll on him.

If he's guilty then shame on him.

If he's innocent then shame on everyone else.

I can't even imagine, don't even wanna try to imagine being in any of their shoes. Heaven help them all.

29. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

I noticed that DS looks drawn now, deep circles under his eyes, noticeable weight loss, etc. I saw a picture this morning when I was searching for updates. I don't know if he's guilty or innocent but I am 99.9% certain that whatever's going on is taking a heavy toll on him.

If he's guilty then shame on him.

If he's innocent then shame on everyone else.

I can't even imagine, don't even wanna try to imagine being in any of their shoes. Heaven help them all.
    I don't think anyone needs to be ashamed for being suspicious of his possible involvement. The only reason is because of his own past violent actions. Going back years he has made very aggressive and violent choices in his life. So too bad if people now look at him sideways. imoo

Gadzooks, I freaked out when I couldn't get on. "What'd I do????" Finally I found the new thread--wew!

I take it this was about the hot and spicy stuff. I was able to get back on and read posts a couple of hours ago, and I was literally laughing out loud. Haven't had such a good laugh in a long time.

Question list coming up in a bit. (Didn't get my keyboard wet).

On edit: Good thing the mods cracked down. I was trying to think how to word a question about that for the list.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nobodynoz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I don't think anyone needs to be ashamed for being suspicious of his possible involvement. The only reason is because of his own past violent actions. Going back years he has made very aggressive and violent choices in his life. So too bad if people now look at him sideways. imoo
    Oh I hear ya, most def. Sometimes people change, though. His track record doesn't seem like he's changed for the better, though. I just keep thinking of those innocent little twins he now has in his care. They're going to grow up someday and read everything about their daddy, stuff in his past, and if he turns out to be innocent then it's a shame all this stuff is by law publicly accessible. I just feel sorry for these children, poor innocent little angels. It's such a sad situation.

Omg, I just thought of something... Do the children have god parents? If DS ends up being guilty & goes to prison, wouldn't the god parents take on the responsibility of raising them?

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

For the first time I am fearing this case is not going to get solved any time soon.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to telemag For This Useful Post:

Same here.
    I have an iphone 4, but not 4s. Mine does not have Siri. Do we know that Michelle's phone was an iphone 4s?

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FrayedKnot For This Useful Post:

Oh I hear ya, most def. Sometimes people change, though. His track record doesn't seem like he's changed for the better, though. I just keep thinking of those innocent little twins he now has in his care. They're going to grow up someday and read everything about their daddy, stuff in his past, and if he turns out to be innocent then it's a shame all this stuff is by law publicly accessible. I just feel sorry for these children, poor innocent little angels. It's such a sad situation.

Omg, I just thought of something... Do the children have god parents? If DS ends up being guilty & goes to prison, wouldn't the god parents take on the responsibility of raising them?
    I agree with you. People do change. But as I always told my kids, once it is on a record, a school record or an employment record or a police record, IT IS THERE. Sure people can change, but they still have to overcome their past records and rightfully so, imo.

I feel really sorry for the kids as well. It is going to be a very bittersweet Christmas for them all. I hate it when kids have to deal with horribly tragic things like missing parents or siblings.

I don't think the godparents will have custody. The courts usually go with grandparents or aunts and uncles.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

It was good to hear that Michelles Mom was able to decorate the tree with the twins this weekend.

I hope that the searches being scaled down does not leave the new B/F too sad.

I hope that the perp feels weighed down by what has been done.

Most of all I hope that Michelle will be home soon.

42. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to NSS For This Useful Post:

After having been with this topic for some time now and reading the various theories. I'm putting my odds on DS Jr as being responsible for MP disappearance. He certainly had motive enough to be responsible for her disappearance. He was the last person known to have been in her physical presence before she came up missing.

Unless some sort of new evidence crops up everything seems to point in one direction. The only real questions that remain in my mind is how did he do it and what did he do with MP and whether or not he acted alone?
    Does not play well with Others
    "Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have ****** with? That's me. - Gran Torino"

& I'd like to know if Michelle's H3 was locked or unlocked when le found it. If something happened to her & her vehicle was used to transport her, then leaving the Hummer unlocked with her purse still inside would entice someone to steal it. If it was unlocked with her purse on the front seat, then surely that was on purpose to egg on a thief to add their prints to an already contaminated vehicle, maybe therefore pinning it on somebody else... Maybe?

If the vehicle was locked, then why? Why, especially considering her purse was inside and supposedly the perp is the one that parked the H3 there? Doesn't make sense...unless the doors automatically lock after a certain amount of time.
    Your questions remind me of a question of my own. (The questions list is locked with everything else right now...and I can't remember if this is on the list):

Was Michelle's Hummer seat positioned for a person of her height? Someone taller?

45. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to my_tee_mouse For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast