At the very least I believe he had thought through killing her, had some sort of plan (here's how he would pull it off). Then they get into an argument, she dies, and he goes back to his imagined plan. Everything I have read and heard about Dale indicates to me that he is vindictive, violent, and controlling. This is a very dangerous type.
His lack of respect for human life also leads me to believe jealousy, revenge, and financial trouble could lead him to physically solve his problems. A prearranged plan seems far more likely than an argument gone wrong. Where is there evidence of a struggle?
Additionally, i don't see any plausible way Dale could have pulled this crime off by himself. Too many pieces and there would have been far more mistakes - IMO.
Do you think his family could continually lie without tripping up somewhere? It's possible, but I believe if Dale wanted to pull this crime off, he needed an accomplice that the police would not get to. This to me means a friend of some sort. He has military training - stonewalling is his specialty. Don't give them anything they can use against you.
I believe his family would have caved by now!
Iíve been thinking that there is a possibility there was an argument over the hummer Ė that he may have wanted it back for some reason, ie, she had missed a payment and it was in his nameÖ he had witnessed her boyfriend driving it Ö he didnít like that she was advertising her business. None of these reasons, of course would make a rationale person want to kill someone, but he seems to have a hair trigger temper, so who knows.
Oh no . . . . . we are heading down another rabbit hole! AAAaaaarrrrrrruuuuu-gha . . . . arrruga . . . . . arrruga (said loudly like a big ship horn warning everyone to step away). sound effects lose so much translation on these boards!
Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL
Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers
Why is it that you never hear of divers (as in teams of divers searching lakes in Florida) getting attacked by gators. Do they have something they use to ward them off?
And I think what you said about the Hummer was true, but mostly it was about HIS kids, imo. She had a new bf and she was looking to buy a house apparently. And her bf was about to meet her father. So I think he was upset about the new bf driving around in HIS Hummer, with His baby mama, with HIS kids in the back seat. imoo
eta: especially if he had to pay child support and fight her for custody at the same time.
ďEvery day that they donít find something is good for me.ď Billie Dunn
Itís possible that he left the kids watching tv saying he would be back shortly, and drove to the place where he disposed of Michelle, then drove to the place where he left the hummer and walked back to his place. Hopefully LE checked security cameras along that route, to see if anyone matching his description walked by (probably wearing a hat and sunglasses).
ďEvery day that they donít find something is good for me.ď Billie Dunn
but back to topic....I feel there was a very good reason why there was a raid by a swat team at Sr's...I wish I knew more details with why though..maybe the police believe two or more people had to be involved...JMHO's
I have been following this case and threads closely, but have only posted once many many threads ago...I'm generally more of a lurker and very frequent thanker LOL
Here are my thoughts as of now, in no particular order:
- The first day or two of the case, before we knew of Dale Jr.'s past, I thought he was certainly just incredibly unlucky or possibly even being framed. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. However, after hearing about the murder when he was 21 or so, I began to reconsider, and am absolutely of the thought that he is the culprit, with the possible (probable even perhaps) assistance of an accomplice, most likely after the fact.
- I am certainly not going to be convinced to feel guilty for coming to that conclusion, although I'm not married to the idea. I am not writing off the idea of someone else, but my reasoning powers and Spidey Senses tingling tell me Dale Jr. is the Prime Suspect for a very good reason. I agree that it seems rare that LE publicly names someone that and I trust they are doing a fabulous job.
- I appreciate that LE has been choosy in giving out information. *Sigh* I know this infiltrates every thread on WS, but oh boy the FCA trial 'bout did me in! While I appreciate access to information, being curious as we all are, I appreciate more anything that may help rightly convict the rightful culprits in the future.
- I don't really have a problem with the Star Wars/Sci-Fi thing. I started using the web back in 1993 to play a text-based online game based on Star Wars, and I'm a generally un-nerdy female *shrug*. People have hobbies. I coupon because I'm an underpaid and undervalued early childhood educator. My husband reads graphic novels and plays video games (he's really a rather mature person and plays mature games). Other people garden, shop, collect everything from bottle tops to yachts and everything in-between, are involved in church, politics, or, like my dad, get so excited going to a conference on Noxious Weeds twenty years ago that we're still remembering it today And really, the Star Wars stuff could be looked at as an investment, seeing as those items can be/become quite valuable. Now that guy I dated back in '97 who actually played with his Star Wars figurines daily, that was a bit much for me personally, but some other woman ended up marrying him, so? As long as Dale Jr. can afford to care for his children, I don't have a problem with the Star Wars stuff...do I think he should go ahead and sell some of it instead of asking for money on FB? Hecks yeah! At the very least, he needs to have the appearance of doing something. I doubt he's caring for the twins 24/7 as it is...I'm sure his family is assisting.
- Speaking of family assisting, I'm incredibly suspicious of his parents. I don't think either one necessarily participated in a murder, assuming one took place. However, I do think they helped him afterwards...it's possible, IMO, that dad knew much more of the details and helped with actual dirty work while mom took care of the kids and may or may not have all the details...not at first, at least. Maybe now.
- I really do not in any way believe this is a case of her running off. The only way that would be remotely believable for me is if she was in a soap opera and got amnesia and is in some remote area that has no access to media. Of course people says nice things about the victim in these sort of situations, but now there's been enough time that, IMO, there would have been some mention, in comments on the Orlando Sentinel articles at least. There never seems to be a shortage of trolls there.
- Every day, I'm amazed at Michelle's physical beauty, and the glow of inner beauty she emits in every single photo.
- I'm glad I don't live where there are toll roads. I can only remember seeing a handful of toll booths in my entire life and I'm okay with that
- I'm not convinced he couldn't have done this alone and with the twins present. As many have noted, when people become homicidal, they often do not that their children into consideration. I work with preschoolers who are, at such a tender age, considered "at-risk" for a variety of issues in their futures. So many of my students have witnessed horrible violence, perpetrated on their mothers in front of them in domestic violence situations. I've taught kids who has both parents in prison for both participating in murdering the mom's extracurricular boyfriend (!) I've seen the proof that people commit violent acts in front of their children.
- Also, he's an ex-marine. Their training extends beyond handing out toys for tots every year.
- Hmm...is that all? I think for now it is...this post is long enough as it is
- Thank you for your time and I appreciate all the posts and sleuthing and modding going on around here! WS is the best
4BB, aks9847, all4justice, Angelonline, beach, CarmelEyesD, CarolAnn, Coldpizza, Dion, Evanesco, gitana1, IHAVENOCLUE, Ironhorse, Jazzmaster, Jersey*Girl, Kamille, katydid23, kimpage, Lark2, maedlamsmom, marynice, mikeysmommom, Mustang Sally, MyTinkieGirl, Norwegian, Omachka, Prentiss, sarah7855, seabass, SmoothOperator, Steely Dan, Storm, tehcloser, Velouria, wenwe4, Yellow Rose
Do we have any Sleuthers out there with military background who could give us a class in "Hiding the Body : 101"?