Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 629

Thread: FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

  1. #176
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fresno
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    Sorry for beating a dead horse but I can't seem to get away from the similarities between Kesse and Ocasio.

    I know Hataway and a couple of friends were looked at in regards to Tracy Ocasio's disappearance upon leaving The Tap Room. One of those friends used to hang at Cowboys. When I looked into this dude during her disappearance, this guy seemed drawn to country music and country establishments. I know, maybe a stretch in regards to Michelle's disappearance...but what if...

    What if Hataway wasn't alone - bc I for one don't believe he was. He was also looked at for Jennifer Kesse's disappearance. He's also blamed for Chris George's death by multiple people...

    Hataway also used to go by the name VADER - as in Darth Vader. Just sayin'...
    I haven't followed either of these cases can you list what circumstances may match up with Michelle?

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LostOldUserName For This Useful Post:


  3. #177
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fresno
    Posts
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimb103 View Post
    Unbelievable!

    orlandosentinelOrlando Sentinel
    Two bodies found in coal shipment to #Lakeland power plant http://thesent.nl/rDv4ls
    Can you imagine the lump in the throat of the Parkers every time they here "a body found"


  4. #178
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    Sorry for beating a dead horse but I can't seem to get away from the similarities between Kesse and Ocasio.

    I know Hataway and a couple of friends were looked at in regards to Tracy Ocasio's disappearance upon leaving The Tap Room. One of those friends used to hang at Cowboys. When I looked into this dude during her disappearance, this guy seemed drawn to country music and country establishments. I know, maybe a stretch in regards to Michelle's disappearance...but what if...

    What if Hataway wasn't alone - bc I for one don't believe he was. He was also looked at for Jennifer Kesse's disappearance. He's also blamed for Chris George's death by multiple people...

    Hataway also used to go by the name VADER - as in Darth Vader. Just sayin'...
    My only caveat to that would be that Michelle bares zero similarities appearance-wise to neither Tracy nor Jennifer. Good observations. IMO the likelihood that Michelle was not mortally harmed by Dale is slim to none. The slim part is why we are debating other scenarios. because he has not been arrested. JMO.

  5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:


  6. #179
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    Sorry for beating a dead horse but I can't seem to get away from the similarities between Kesse and Ocasio.

    I know Hataway and a couple of friends were looked at in regards to Tracy Ocasio's disappearance upon leaving The Tap Room. One of those friends used to hang at Cowboys. When I looked into this dude during her disappearance, this guy seemed drawn to country music and country establishments. I know, maybe a stretch in regards to Michelle's disappearance...but what if...

    What if Hataway wasn't alone - bc I for one don't believe he was. He was also looked at for Jennifer Kesse's disappearance. He's also blamed for Chris George's death by multiple people...

    Hataway also used to go by the name VADER - as in Darth Vader. Just sayin'...
    I wanted to add that I know Hataway's been in jail, but if he wasn't alone in his little group and happens to be responsible for other "disappearances", how interesting that he chooses a Star Wars character to associate himself with.

    How coincidental that Michelle disappears without a trace, her vehicle is parked in a way that is eerily similar to other disappearances, in the same area as other noted disappearances, and is known to be in the same establishments as other persons of interest in other missing peoples cases?

    If it's not Dale, it sure seems like it would be somebody that knows him...and Michelle.

    One more thing... People love Florida, myself included. People tend to see palm trees, sunshine, Disney as well as Universal, tons of shopping, great food, gorgeous body conscious people...but they tend to overlook the crime. Where Michelle's H3 was parked might look like a nice area. You hear the word condo and think of luxury. Sometimes people hear the term gated security and it makes them feel safer. Well look at exactly where Michelle H3 was parked - right by OBT. Orange Blossom Trail - home of hookers, drugs, teet clubs, illegal gambling, thugs, you name it & it's there. OBT is the epitome of the underbelly of Orlando. Funny how Dale's family lives in the middle of it all. Funny how Hataway used to go by the monicker Vader. Yeah, funny...

    Not.

  7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:


  8. #180
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    382
    I sent a tweet asking if LE had DS Jr's cell and computer...I'm being ignored!

  9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wild@Heart For This Useful Post:


  10. #181
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,764
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
    My only caveat to that would be that Michelle bares zero similarities appearance-wise to neither Tracy nor Jennifer. Good observations. IMO the likelihood that Michelle was not mortally harmed by Dale is slim to none. The slim part is why we are debating other scenarios. because he has not been arrested. JMO.
    I know, and Tracy & Jennifer look nothing alike either. Plus, they still don't have the culprit in Nicole Ganguzza's death.

    I'm liking Dale for this too, even though I thought it was a ridiculous thought in the beginning with it being the same day as the PC airing, etc. Could have had help though...

  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:


  12. #182
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    I wanted to add that I know Hataway's been in jail, but if he wasn't alone in his little group and happens to be responsible for other "disappearances", how interesting that he chooses a Star Wars character to associate himself with.

    How coincidental that Michelle disappears without a trace, her vehicle is parked in a way that is eerily similar to other disappearances, in the same area as other noted disappearances, and is known to be in the same establishments as other persons of interest in other missing peoples cases?

    If it's not Dale, it sure seems like it would be somebody that knows him...and Michelle.

    One more thing... People love Florida, myself included. People tend to see palm trees, sunshine, Disney as well as Universal, tons of shopping, great food, gorgeous body conscious people...but they tend to overlook the crime. Where Michelle's H3 was parked might look like a nice area. You hear the word condo and think of luxury. Sometimes people hear the term gated security and it makes them feel safer. Well look at exactly where Michelle H3 was parked - right by OBT. Orange Blossom Trail - home of hookers, drugs, teet clubs, illegal gambling, thugs, you name it & it's there. OBT is the epitome of the underbelly of Orlando. Funny how Dale's family lives in the middle of it all. Funny how Hataway used to go by the monicker Vader. Yeah, funny...

    Not.
    What are the chances the condo parking lot the Hummer was left in has cameras. Could a local answer that?
    Last edited by Wild@Heart; 12-13-2011 at 02:49 PM. Reason: typo

  13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wild@Heart For This Useful Post:


  14. #183
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimb103 View Post
    I sent a tweet asking if LE had DS Jr's cell and computer...I'm being ignored!
    It is maddening! I hate this whole tip line BS! unless you go down there yourself...they routinely ignore you. And not to gripe about cops but how many time has the media heralded them with good police work when the arrest of a person was a result of tips from the public...without which they would not have solved whatever they solved. I like LE but they need to step off the Hightower a bit. In my friend's case three lives were lost because the FBI and the BS task force would not budge off of their stupid profile and it was my friend's neighbors that saved the day...JMO

  15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:


  16. #184
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,764
    Quote Originally Posted by LostOldUserName View Post
    I haven't followed either of these cases can you list what circumstances may match up with Michelle?
    A lot. Just google. We posted similarities in the 2nd thread, I think maybe the 1st as well. Might be a long shot but still, who knows really...

    Seems easy to blame Dale, but maybe it's a little too easy. Police wouldn't be doing their jobs if they're not looking at all avenues. Conversely, if he is responsible for Michelle's disappearance, then what about if he or some of his acquaintances are linked with other disappearances as well?

    Something that bothers me about Dale is that he sure does seem sure of himself, like he's used to getting away with things. Everytime I look at his court docs against other people, there's a pattern. They file, then he files, then they file, then he files - counters them. It's as if he's manipulating the courts to gain control and use it against whomever is going against him.

  17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:


  18. #185
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    21,011
    Quote Originally Posted by my_tee_mouse View Post
    You are one brave SwampMama!
    "I second that emotion"!

  19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IHAVENOCLUE For This Useful Post:


  20. #186
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post

    Something that bothers me about Dale is that he sure does seem sure of himself, like he's used to getting away with things. Everytime I look at his court docs against other people, there's a pattern. They file, then he files, then they file, then he files - counters them. It's as if he's manipulating the courts to gain control and use it against whomever is going against him.
    ITA! he has gotten away with a lot! He is 40 and lives his life as though he is 18 with a mullet...he tries to intimidate anyone and everyone who gets in his way. It is indeed a pattern and likely the result of the fact that starting as a kid...he was not properly taught the meaning of the word no....jmo

  21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:


  22. #187
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    83

    Question

    Hi everyone..I'm new here so hopefully I won't post things I'm not supposed to.

    One of my biggest questions is why LE would come out and publicly name DS as the prime suspect in the middle of the investigation? It just seems that in most cases, an announcement like that isn't made until there is an arrest. I feel like it just gives the suspect more time to get their "story" together, etc.

  23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to uscgirl For This Useful Post:


  24. #188
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    382
    The problem with this case is....we are being told there is "A" suspect! Everyday they search I am at the edge of my couch thinking this is the day...then nothing! WTH! Now they tell us they are cutting back the search...WTH? What about the phone? The rest of the surveillance video. Why are we not getting any details? They need to put more pressure on him...Interrogation needed! I fear this is going to get swept under the rug...and that thought makes me CRAZY!

  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wild@Heart For This Useful Post:


  26. #189
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Fresno
    Posts
    177
    I think he had everything to do with Michelle missing and like everyone else, I don't want to marry myself to the idea that he worked alone. I also don't like to be closed minded and will always entertain the What if scenarios. Loving the fact that we can bounce ideas around.

  27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LostOldUserName For This Useful Post:


  28. #190
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by uscgirl View Post
    Hi everyone..I'm new here so hopefully I won't post things I'm not supposed to.

    One of my biggest questions is why LE would come out and publicly name DS as the prime suspect in the middle of the investigation? It just seems that in most cases, an announcement like that isn't made until there is an arrest. I feel like it just gives the suspect more time to get their "story" together, etc.

  29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wild@Heart For This Useful Post:


  30. #191
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,764
    Quote Originally Posted by uscgirl View Post
    Hi everyone..I'm new here so hopefully I won't post things I'm not supposed to.

    One of my biggest questions is why LE would come out and publicly name DS as the prime suspect in the middle of the investigation? It just seems that in most cases, an announcement like that isn't made until there is an arrest. I feel like it just gives the suspect more time to get their "story" together, etc.
    Welcome to WS uscgirl.

    I think le calling him out as a suspect was done to scare him, or to scare others if they were accomplices. I seriously believe they wouldn't have named him a suspect if they didn't have evidence backing that claim up. Also, by naming him a suspect, he can't just take off to a faraway place with two children in tow.

  31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:


  32. #192
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    southwest Indiana
    Posts
    5,006
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
    ITA! he has gotten away with a lot! He is 40 and lives his life as though he is 18 with a mullet...he tries to intimidate anyone and everyone who gets in his way. It is indeed a pattern and likely the result of the fact that starting as a kid...he was not properly taught the meaning of the word no....jmo
    BBM And a very bad mullet at that!
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

  33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dewey2Me1MoThyme For This Useful Post:


  34. #193
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,764
    Quote Originally Posted by LostOldUserName View Post
    I think he had everything to do with Michelle missing and like everyone else, I don't want to marry myself to the idea that he worked alone. I also don't like to be closed minded and will always entertain the What if scenarios. Loving the fact that we can bounce ideas around.
    Me too! Also, please don't think I was being rude to you, I truly wasn't. There are numerous similarities but it can get time consuming trying to pull them all in, then there'd be a thread full of other people's info. Both have threads here at WS as well as other places on the net. Both are incredibly good reads.

    There's some crazy people in this world. Would REALLY be nice if one of them was taken out.

  35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:


  36. #194
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    28,944
    I think this case and the Kesse case are different. I think Jennifer Kesse was probably kidnapped by a worker in her apt. complex that morning as she left for work. imoo

    In this case,I think it was someone close to her, or someone who used to be close.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

  37. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:


  38. #195
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    21,011
    Quote Originally Posted by uscgirl View Post
    Hi everyone..I'm new here so hopefully I won't post things I'm not supposed to.

    One of my biggest questions is why LE would come out and publicly name DS as the prime suspect in the middle of the investigation? It just seems that in most cases, an announcement like that isn't made until there is an arrest. I feel like it just gives the suspect more time to get their "story" together, etc.
    Welcome USCGirl!

    I love welcoming new people...(I am a newbie, too!)..because I can use these terrific smilies!

    (But that's not the only reason.!)

  39. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to IHAVENOCLUE For This Useful Post:


  40. #196
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimb103 View Post
    What are the chances the condo parking lot the Hummer was left in has cameras. Could a local answer that?
    There were multiple cameras put up all around the area that Michelle's Hummer was found in. Orance County (or Orlando) got a grant or some other kind of free funding to put up A LOT of cameras bc of the heavy crime rate in designated areas. That area is considered a high risk area. Plus there are businesses all around there. Somebody had to have some kind of footage for crying out loud. Almost all arartment complexes have security cameras. That whole area probably has some kind of street light cameras or red light cameras. Plus the businesses that are littered up & down the streets.

    One may think that a Hummer isn't a vehicle that you'd see in abundance, but that is not so. The H3 is actually smaller compared to the regular Hummer...not much, but just saying... The H3 is a very popular vehicle. Even though it's size might be smaller compared to it's originall, it's still large compared to the normal everyday suv's that we all see. There's no way in heck that a security camera didn'tpick it up at some point. No way.

  41. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:


  42. #197
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,194
    At the end of this video that aired yesterday (starting approx 2:00 min mark) the reporter said LE is investigating new areas of Orange County to search but none were the result of a tip . . . .

    http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news...ichelle-parker
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

  43. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:


  44. #198
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    9,764
    Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I think this case and the Kesse case are different. I think Jennifer Kesse was probably kidnapped by a worker in her apt. complex that morning as she left for work. imoo

    In this case,I think it was someone close to her, or someone who used to be close.
    Exactly what I think, however I don't believe it was somebody employed by her complex, I believe the perp worked for a contractor doing a job at her complex.

    Seems alot of people surrounding Michelle's disappearance work in contracting and construction.

    Now ya see where I'm going with it?

  45. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:


  46. #199
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    76
    Quote Originally Posted by uscgirl View Post
    Hi everyone..I'm new here so hopefully I won't post things I'm not supposed to.

    One of my biggest questions is why LE would come out and publicly name DS as the prime suspect in the middle of the investigation? It just seems that in most cases, an announcement like that isn't made until there is an arrest. I feel like it just gives the suspect more time to get their "story" together, etc.
    Hi uscgirl...I'm sort of new too here...rarely ever post...welcome!!!...most peoples opinions and thoughts are so well said...leaves me without much to say

    But...was thinking about your post...and by far...I am not expert by any means...but I think the benefit of naming a person like DS jr as a number one suspect...public awareness.....it may stop one from their everyday routine ...to jogs ones memory,, so to speak..recalling if this person was seen on the date when the other person went missing....JMHO's

  47. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SongBird For This Useful Post:


  48. #200
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In my own reality...it's nicer here.
    Posts
    12,036
    Looking back through the first MSN articles...as early as Nov. 18th LE was focused on the area of Oakridge and Belle Isle. I just wonder what the numerous tips were and why that area was suggested? It is after all the exact location where her phone was found. Why was that specific area known to tipsters so early on?

    ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orlando Police announced late Saturday morning that they are targeting their search area for a missing woman, Michelle Parker.

    Police said numerous tips have come in leading detectives to pinpoint their search in the areas of Oakridge and Belle Isle. Investigators said Parker's iPhone may also be in that area. Police asked anyone who has found a cellphone in that area to Crimeline at 1-800-423-TIPS or the Orlando Police Department.

    Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/29805019/de...#ixzz1gRd5ow3r

  49. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:


Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10
    By beach in forum Missing but not forgotten Discussion
    Replies: 673
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 10:21 PM
  2. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #8
    By imamaze in forum Missing but not forgotten Discussion
    Replies: 559
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 12:51 AM
  3. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #4
    By imamaze in forum Missing but not forgotten Discussion
    Replies: 959
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 02:16 PM
  4. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #3
    By imamaze in forum Missing but not forgotten Discussion
    Replies: 756
    Last Post: 11-29-2011, 12:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •