1254 users online (282 members and 972 guests)  

Websleuths News

Woman Has Sex With 8 Year Old

A judge set bond at $250,000 on Monday for a Stratford woman accused of having a sexual relationship with an 8-year-old boy................

.............police said Imre acknowledged to having sexual relations with the boy. Imre told investigators she considers the 8-year-old youngster her boyfriend and that she plans to marry him someday, police said

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/news...nes-local-wire
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

What the HELL is wrong with these people

Move over Scott looks like you have company coming.
    Save the Earth! It is the only planet with chocolate.

Do not ask the Lord to guide your footsteps, if you are not willing to move your feet.
    ~ Unknown

An investigation began in September, after the boy's mother discovered a letter Imre had written her son, police said.

In the letter, police said Imre told the boy that she doesn't "want anyone but you. Now tomorrow it's supposed to rain, you can come over we can (you know what)."

~~~

How totally sick is this?

Mindboggling!!

She also gave him a key to her house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clearly this woman is a total nutjob and needs to be locked up ASAP!!!

I feel so bad for her little daughter-the victim was her friend!!!!
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

This is so hideous. But the really disturbing thing is that there is no shortage of sick news items to post here. On a DAILY basis. Oy vey. What the hell is wrong with people??

HOW SICK !!!!!
    This woman needs to be locked up !!

How could the mom not have known something was going on ??? My 8 year old would not spend that much time with another adult woman - and if the woman wanted to, I would right there think something was very strange !

Quote Originally Posted by lisag
    HOW SICK !!!!!
    This woman needs to be locked up !!

How could the mom not have known something was going on ??? My 8 year old would not spend that much time with another adult woman - and if the woman wanted to, I would right there think something was very strange !
    The woman has a seven year old daughter. So the boy was at the house to play with the little girl.