776 users online (179 members and 597 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,019

    Thank you

    Just a word of thanks and praise to the backbone of the JonBenet case - Tricia, SuperDave, DeeDee, Madeleine, Tadpole, RiverRat, Legal Eagle, Capricorn, KK, Cynic, Learnin,' Cherokee, WhyNut and so many others - all the people who are always on here advocating for JonBenet. The season is oxymoronically poignant for those who are invested in this case and you all deserve love, luck and (searches madly for another 'l'), well, laying, for your work and industry. But, I know, all you want is the truth of this case. God willing, you'll get that soon.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    65
    very well said sophie
    I say what i mean please or offend

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Suffolk, England
    Posts
    352
    Agreed Their dedication and depth of knowledge is unbelievable, and I enjoy reading all the posts on this forum.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,223
    Always nice to hear from you, Sophie. It's been a long time.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,970
    nice to see ya back Sophie

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    65
    I see by the change in your profile pic congratulations are in order Madeleine.
    I say what i mean please or offend

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,267
    Quote Originally Posted by smurf86 View Post
    I see by the change in your profile pic congratulations are in order Madeleine.
    I noticed that too. Congrats, Madeleine!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,970
    thanks so much guys,my little boy says HI too

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    8,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishified View Post
    I noticed that too. Congrats, Madeleine!
    Ditto from me! I didn't see at first because I had disabled pics in avatars, but I reversed it and was able to see your "Proud Mommy" pic! Getting much sleep, are you? LOL.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,970
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    Ditto from me! I didn't see at first because I had disabled pics in avatars, but I reversed it and was able to see your "Proud Mommy" pic! Getting much sleep, are you? LOL.
    Haha,he knows exactly when I am about to fall asleep and makes sure I don't!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    SWFL
    Posts
    2,909

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Just a word of thanks and praise to the backbone of the JonBenet case - Tricia, SuperDave, DeeDee, Madeleine, Tadpole, RiverRat, Legal Eagle, Capricorn, KK, Cynic, Learnin,' Cherokee, WhyNut and so many others - all the people who are always on here advocating for JonBenet. The season is oxymoronically poignant for those who are invested in this case and you all deserve love, luck and (searches madly for another 'l'), well, laying, for your work and industry. But, I know, all you want is the truth of this case. God willing, you'll get that soon.
    Thank You, Sophie...on this 15th anniversary, it is a little hard on the Heart & Head but your sweet post does help soften the blow of yet another year without Justice for JonBenet.

    My appreciation goes out to all that still help keep the conversation going here as we all refuse to to just walk away and ignore the Indignities imposed on this Forever 6 Years Old Little Girl. I am looking forward to the radio show tonight and have no doubt that Steve's latest message will also remind me to Keep the Faith!

    RR

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    207
    Add my thanks to all of the folks mentioned here for justice for JonBenet. I didn't come on to the internet until 2000, but have followed the case from the beginning. I'm proud to be a member here and at FFJ and to be friends with some of the people mentioned here. I am interested in true crime, but this case in particular is my passion. I'm not surprised we're where we are, knowing the parents involved and law enforcement. Although Steve Thomas was on the right side of the law (he is my hero), I can't say the same for the DA office. I'll be listening tonight.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    207
    And I left out the high-powered attorneys the Ramseys hired, sorry about that. That made a difference, too.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    99
    I've been following this case from the beginning. I spent many hours reading and posting at Justicewatch and in chat discussing what we knew. There have been posters that have passed (anyone remember Ruthie and Panico?) That knew the facts of this case like the back of their hands. Some of the old time posters traveled to Boulder so they could meet.
    I always hoped this crime would be solved and the guilty parties punished. I still believe it wil be solved. Thanks to all of you who keep this case alive!

    Caroline/aka mrsrick
    If I had known my grandchildren would be so much fun, I would have had them first!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,619
    Does anyone know whatever happened to BlueCrab?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast