Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I will boycott that as hard as humanly possible, then I will go back and boycott it again.

Quote Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
    I think a lot of networks are realizing that an interview with Casey just isn't worth it. I can see a lot of companies refusing to advertise during it, and there would be a lot of controversy over it, especially if it came out that every other network had turned her down. I'm sure it would bring in good ratings, but maybe they think the beating they would take in the press and by the public for it wouldn't be worth it.
    Yep. Beware the devil you seek Mr Sternberg. She has people like you for breakfast ... and spits them out when she tires of the taste.
    fall seven times ... get up eight
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I find it interesting that part of the deal is for the network to pick whoever they wish to do the interview. Can you imagine HLN picking it up and putting Casey Anthony in the same room with Nancy Grace for an hour?

Well, now that they are publicly seeking an interview for Casey, does this still mean she gets special treatment from the probation department? She obviously isn't that scared to get up the nerve to publicly be shopping a close to a million dollar interview?
    Justice for Trayvon

I wonder if the networks would be more willing to interview Casey if they didn't have to pay a dime? Obviously, $750k is chump change to them, but I think the fact that they gave money to a child murderer is what would really cause the outrage.

Unwritten--I'm undefined... I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned..."

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    I find it interesting that part of the deal is for the network to pick whoever they wish to do the interview. Can you imagine HLN picking it up and putting Casey Anthony in the same room with Nancy Grace for an hour?

Well, now that they are publicly seeking an interview for Casey, does this still mean she gets special treatment from the probation department? She obviously isn't that scared to get up the nerve to publicly be shopping a close to a million dollar interview?
    LOL Would it last that long? One or both of them would surely be torn to shreds within a couple of minutes.
    fall seven times ... get up eight
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The time to make the big money was right after the verdict, like her parents. Unfortunately for her, that was also the time that people were the angriest. Her only option was to wait until people's emotions had cooled down, but of course the longer she waits the more her price goes down.
    I have news for you, you (self censored), I will never forget Caylee! No one will! She will be remembered long after your (self censored) is behind the counter at Burger King asking "You want fries with that?" If you are lucky enough to be able to get a job at all.

I think its all baloney.

http://www.imdb.com/company/co0077313/ - Scott Sternberg Productions

Not many projects over the past three years

http://natpemarket.com/natpemarket/i...article&id=479

Lookie here - perhaps the link to JB...

In 1998, Sternberg founded Spanglish Entertainment to produce Spanish language television series for Telemundo and Univision. Spanglish produced Buscando Pareja (The Dating Game), Los Recien Casados (The Newlywed Game) and the sitcom hits Solo en America (One Day At A Time) and the original comedy Los Beltran.

Also from the article...In addition Sternberg launched Seduce a Celeb, the first full-length interactive reality dating show for the web at GoFish.com.

Well, maybe he can get OCA a date...
    Last edited by zippitydoda; 12-15-2011 at 12:28 AM.
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

Quote Originally Posted by Well Done 99 View Post
    LOL Would it last that long? One or both of them would surely be torn to shreds within a couple of minutes.
    You know... the more I think about it... I would actually watch an interview with Casey Anthony if she was locked in a room with Nancy Grace for two hours... LIVE! No commercials! No interruptions! No security! Just Nancy and Casey!

Bring. It. On.
    Justice for Trayvon

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoda View Post
    I think its all baloney.

In 1998, Sternberg founded Spanglish Entertainment to produce Spanish language television series for Telemundo and Univision. Spanglish produced Buscando Pareja (The Dating Game), Los Recien Casados (The Newlywed Game) and the sitcom hits Solo en America (One Day At A Time) and the original comedy Los Beltran.

Also from the article...In addition Sternberg launched Seduce a Celeb, the first full-length interactive reality dating show for the web at GoFish.com.

So maybe that is why Casey was rumored to have started taking online Spanish classes? She needs to know Spanish for her Telemundo interview
    Justice for Trayvon

Quote Originally Posted by zippitydoda View Post
    I think its all baloney.

Looking at his experience with web shows makes me curious. I wonder if he plans to try and produce the show and then put it on the net. Maybe he figures he can get something going for it somehow that way.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

[I] totally agree, All Balogny indeed. It is more than likely a frigment of Tot Mom's imagination with too much time on her hands. She Murdered her daughter and slapped duck tape on poor Caylee's mouth and threw her away in a swamp!!!!!!!!!!!! Does she really still think she is special???????????????? Does she really think anybody wants to hear her lie and say she drowned in their pool????? What planet do they all live on??????? JMO . She is too much of a guilt ridden coward anyway. She is probably really skeered!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to noonie For This Useful Post:

You know, if they're going to try and go the Telemundo route... maybe it is time to remind them that Casey Anthony accused a Latin American woman of kidnapping Caylee. Not only was she Puerto Rican, but she was Black too. Remember? Maybe BET would like to be reminded too?
    Justice for Trayvon

Quote Originally Posted by Well Done 99 View Post
    Others work their butt off to have half this much to spend on their kids' welfare and education in a lifetime. If there are those who believe she's entitled to one single cent for murdering and disposing of her child, this world has turned inside out. She deserves nothing. She's entitled to nothing. Wake up producers, she IS nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Looking at his experience with web shows makes me curious. I wonder if he plans to try and produce the show and then put it on the net. Maybe he figures he can get something going for it somehow that way.
    I think that OCA is a cash and carry type of gal. She and "her people" need their money up front, and it appears that nobody is buying what they are selling.

Lifetime is producing a book based upon Jeff Ashton's book, and CA & GA already cashed in when they went on Dr Phil. IMO, this case has ecliped OCA, and she is no longer wanted.
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast