Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Casey Anthony Teams With TV Producer to Shop $750,000 Interview Special

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    At least we've gone below the million dollar price tag. May it get lower and lower and lower! Actually, just give her the low ball number of $500,000.00 and call it a day! Just pick it up already and get it over with.

As much as I don't want Casey making a single cent off murdering Caylee, I think we can all rest assured that she will not really be getting any of that money herself. You have the IRS who will be waiting in line first. She already owes them a hefty amount and I figured $500,000.00 at 30% and she would owe another $150,000.00. The producer who is pitching the interview will want 15% which comes to $75,000.00. She owes all the money to the State which I found could be as high as $217,000.00.

So we have 68,000.00 in back taxes
    $150,000.00 in taxes she would owe for the $500,000.00
    $75,000.00 to the producer pitching the interview
    $217,000.00 she owes the State and Sheriff's Department

After just these four... she would already be in the red by $10,000.00 and we have no idea what will happen with the civil trials or even what she has promised her lawyers for their services.

I'd say she's screwed any which way!

She better agree to the first offer or she is going to find the price tag dropping lower and lower.
    So what is the impetus for KC to do this interview. The only thing I can see is that possibly the IRS does not immediately. take the money out and she would hold on to that. It is nice to see the amount is going down. But we really don't know how true this is.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

You know Geraldo must be chomping at the bit to get that interview.

I do have to say though - I would watch it.

I'd also watch a reality show that hopefully has been following her since her release.

Then I'd feel disgustingly guilty about the whole thing....just like I feel sick for watching the trial in the first place and being entertained by this type of forum for 3 years now and rushing out to get Ashton's book before the ink was dry. I'd watch and I'm sure a lot of others secretly would too.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GiantPickle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
    I think a lot of networks are realizing that an interview with Casey just isn't worth it. I can see a lot of companies refusing to advertise during it, and there would be a lot of controversy over it, especially if it came out that every other network had turned her down. I'm sure it would bring in good ratings, but maybe they think the beating they would take in the press and by the public for it wouldn't be worth it.
    -------------------
    It could also cause a network and product boycott. I think they would be foolish to try it, she is old news.I know I'd watch the opening minutes just to find a sponsor and then let them know. She deserves nothing. If i said what I think she is I'd be banned.
    Lord~please give me a break~Love, Noreen.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nore For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GiantPickle View Post

I'd also watch a reality show that hopefully has been following her since her release.

Then I'd feel disgustingly guilty about the whole thing....just like I feel sick for watching the trial in the first place and being entertained by this type of forum for 3 years now and rushing out to get Ashton's book before the ink was dry. I'd watch and I'm sure a lot of others secretly would too.
    ------------------

Hi GiantPickle, I wouldnt watch!!! I feel buying Ashtons book was the only way of getting anything near the truth on this case. I think by watching the trial we all learned a lot about how some people function, learned a lot about the law also.Please dont feel guilty you are a nice person who formed a love for a little girl.
    Lord~please give me a break~Love, Noreen.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nore For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos View Post
    I would pay to watch her with Nancy...cause I am thinking Nancy would go all cage fight on her and bonk her one. Otherwise...nope..won't add to the viewer numbers.
    Oh I would pay to see that. I'd DVR it and watch it over and over. Watching nancy interrupt her with the "woah woah woah's" and CFCMA sitting there red face and fisty -- it would be priceless.

Come on HLN

Mel

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

Oh people will watch. But not me. I still won't buy gas at BP even when it's the cheapest in town.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Orlando View Post
    "Los Angeles-based Scott Sternberg Productions is behind the proposed interview show, which multiple networks have passed on pursuing.
    A Los Angeles-based TV producer is shopping the first interview with Casey Anthony, who was acquitted in July of murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony."

"...Further complicating matters is that while the interview would likely be a ratings hit, it is not likely to be a moneymaker since it would be difficult to get advertisers to support a program that featured Anthony."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...verdict-272434
    Thanks!
    Down to $750,000......she's in decline..

She is NOT newsworthy ..other news stories have taken her place, she has been replaced, push aside, practically forgotten (until a new laughable National Enquirer story pops up) and she does not command $$ for an interview.
    Even asking $500,000 is

----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:

I would pay to watch her with Nancy...cause I am thinking Nancy would go all cage fight on her and bonk her one. Otherwise...nope..won't add to the viewer numbers.
    Not only WON'T I add to the numbers, I honestly don't think I CAN. I get physically ill whenever I even see JB's face on TV. I couldn't watch any of the Robyn (Aruba) stuff because his face was plastered all over the screen and the sound of his voice just sets me off.

I can only imagine that I would hurl something into my TV with Miss <modsnip> on it. If an interview happens, I will find out everything I need to know right here.
    Last edited by beach; 12-18-2011 at 02:13 AM. Reason: no name variations please

15. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Casey Anthony? *yawn* Her "news worthiness" has expired. I'm so over the self entitled, overly indulged, spiteful revenge baby killing young women that the news is perpetually filled with these days. She's old news, boring and pathetic in her attempts to persist in telling her "story."

The ONLY thing I'd be interested in watching...a live tubal ligation. Sponsored in part by, Henkle Brand Tape and Hefty Trash Bags. I think they'd pony up some funds for that production!

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane

I'd watch. I'd like to see her finally speak, I'd love to finally be able to watch her game.. not her mothers or her fathers or her lawyers but hers. I don't want her to get paid but I want to see and hear her.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OneLostGrl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by krkrjx View Post
    Someone should inform this Scott person that should he succeed in securing an interview Casey will wear a disguise and plead the 5th.

Shopping for an interview indicates she is ready and wants to Talk..correct?
    She has an Appeal AND 2 civil lawsuits pending with no end in sight
    In a Depo she pleaded the 5th...so now she wants to give an interview,, in that case bring it on...I am sure the civil lawyers would love to hear what she has to say...

"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    LOL-this is not really a surprise given the costs she has accrued. I suppose the network that picks it up should consider whether or not people will actually watch it and whether or not they can get sponsors for it.

My guess is that she heads the Phil McGraw route.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KenoshaKid View Post
    What impact might her interview answers have on her civil suit?

Who would want to watch her lie on national TV? It's not like she is going to tell "what really happened", or "If I Did It". The woman is not capable of telling the truth. We'd just hear Casey 8.0
    bbm
    That's what I am thinking..there is no way her handlers are going to allow her to give an interview with the appeal and lawsuits pending.

But if she does, I suspect she will do what she does best...LIE..and it will be an unproductive, totally worthless, laughable interview.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Intermezzo For This Useful Post:

I am just laughing at them trying to market her at all, instead of letting her rot somewhere.
    Okaaaaay then.

Personally? Rather a root canal than sit through an "inter" "view" consisting of:
    "whine, whine, oh, unfair world, woe is poor lil me."

Edited to add: On second thought. I'd watch if it were outside to check for the third lightning strike, as three times IS still a charm I would hope.
    Last edited by Kavya01; 12-15-2011 at 12:43 PM. Reason: adding
    KTCA : Karma Target Casey Anthony.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kavya01 For This Useful Post:

I am thrilled that NO ONE wants to touch her with a 10 foot pole. I was so worried major networks would be at her door after the trial.

However, I will make a prediction. Her handlers and associates are determined to make money off of her so I don't think they will stop even with all the "NO"'s from television networks or publications. They will turn to the internet.

My prediction is that in the future, I expect an interview to be posted on the web somewhere, with a pay-per-view type set up so that the sickos that want to hear from her, will have to pay to do so. Heck, she may even set it up herself. All you need is a webcam and a little bit of know-how to set up your own website. That's the only option they will have left.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jojomonkey For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OneLostGrl View Post
    I'd watch. I'd like to see her finally speak, I'd love to finally be able to watch her game.. not her mothers or her fathers or her lawyers but hers. I don't want her to get paid but I want to see and hear her.
    Think back to the jailhouse videos.

I don't think I could watch it either. But would love to know what you would get for that Amt since those lawsuits are still pending ane she did the fifth

I would love someone to find her and keep after her
    jmo

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:

This is disgusting.
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pocono Sleuther For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Oh I would pay to see that. I'd DVR it and watch it over and over. Watching nancy interrupt her with the "woah woah woah's" and CFCMA sitting there red face and fisty -- it would be priceless.

Come on HLN

Mel
    LOL Talk about throwing her right into...Nancy would chew her up and spit her out! I personally am not going to contribute to paying her IRS bill, as a matter of fact I hope no one bails her out of that one, all the lies in the world won't stop them from collecting! Welcome to the real world KC.
    Take the road of truth or it will eventually be done for you

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Oldsoul2 For This Useful Post:

I'd watch too. However, I would make sure it's through torrents or other means of download so that no ratings are boosted because of me. Same goes for books, I can't bring myself to spend money on anything that turns a profit to anyone on the death of Caylee.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kitty Kat For This Useful Post:

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Hmmm.... Possible advertisers for Casey's interview?
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XghJuH6GSCo"]Pepto Bismol Commercial - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1Qk6QPzuIc"]Tackiest Lawyer Commercial... Ever - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Oewn4NfVVw"]Cheatem and Howe - YouTube[/ame]

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

38. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to essies For This Useful Post:

Just a request, if she ever does get aired, I'd suggest waiting, it will hit youtube where no money is made for the promoter, thereby discouraging anyone else from opening up their wallet to her.
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

40. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Dewey2Me1MoThyme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jojomonkey View Post
    I am thrilled that NO ONE wants to touch her with a 10 foot pole. I was so worried major networks would be at her door after the trial.

However, I will make a prediction. Her handlers and associates are determined to make money off of her so I don't think they will stop even with all the "NO"'s from television networks or publications. They will turn to the internet.

My prediction is that in the future, I expect an interview to be posted on the web somewhere, with a pay-per-view type set up so that the sickos that want to hear from her, will have to pay to do so. Heck, she may even set it up herself. All you need is a webcam and a little bit of know-how to set up your own website. That's the only option they will have left.
    ZOMG, I was thinking the same thing!

Even better: I can totally see OCA doing a self-interview in a sort of "Wayne's World" kind of way...you know, setting up a little "studio" in a basement or garage and then interviewing herself!

Casey Anthony: "Hello there, Ms. Anthony. And, may I say, you look lovely tonight."

*jumps over to other side of couch*

Casey Anthony: "Yes, I DO look lovely, don't I? OMG, I am SO hot and SUCH a good liar!"

I do enjoy mocking this horrid creature. Heh heh.
    Caylee Marie Anthony Travis Alexander: Never forgotten

42. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jane the dood For This Useful Post:

KenoshaKid is offline All the darkness in the world cannot put out a single candle
    Central Virginia near the Blue Ridge Mountains
    I'd love to watch Nancy clean her clock. It may be the only thing that would make it keep accurate time for once.

44. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to KenoshaKid For This Useful Post:

I'm surprised anyone cares about what Caylee Anthony's mother is doing. She did nothing for the victim ... the mother is now free to victimize others ... who really cares what's in her lying, sick mind today?

46. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:

I would pay to see her duct taped in the manner Caylee was. Let's make it an hour long show. Maybe Hinkle will sponsor it.
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

48. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Dewey2Me1MoThyme For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast