Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 175

Thread: Casey Anthony Teams With TV Producer to Shop $750,000 Interview Special

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    21,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2Me1MoThyme View Post
    I would pay to see her duct taped in the manner Caylee was. Let's make it an hour long show. Maybe Hinkle will sponsor it.
    I'll go with that ... pay to keep her mouth shut and excluded from society.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:


  3. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    southwest Indiana
    Posts
    5,006
    Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    I'll go with that ... pay to keep her mouth shut and excluded from society.
    BBM permanently of course.
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dewey2Me1MoThyme For This Useful Post:


  5. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    21,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2Me1MoThyme View Post
    BBM permanently of course.
    I don't think I could stand another minute of watching her tug on her shirt tails and pamper that string of hair that hangs in front of her eyes. Her time has come and gone, and it was only about justice for a murder victim - it was never about the murder suspect. Anyone that wants to pay murder suspects to spin lies has rocks for brains.


  6. #79
    OneLostGrl's Avatar
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    14,479
    Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    I'm surprised anyone cares about what Caylee Anthony's mother is doing. She did nothing for the victim ... the mother is now free to victimize others ... who really cares what's in her lying, sick mind today?
    I care.. not because I care about her but I care about her obvious issues and how they effect us as a society.. she is far from the only person with issues like these, it seems it's becoming a trend. Humans who are void. I want in that head.

  7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OneLostGrl For This Useful Post:


  8. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    21,759
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLostGrl View Post
    I care.. not because I care about her but I care about her obvious issues and how they effect us as a society.. she is far from the only person with issues like these, it seems it's becoming a trend. Humans who are void. I want in that head.
    There's nothing in her head except the fantasy that she constructs to make others believe she is someone. Without the fantasy, there's nothing but anger, resentment, jealousy ... a "huge waste", to quote the creature.

  9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to otto For This Useful Post:


  10. #81
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, CA
    Posts
    9,610
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantPickle View Post
    You know Geraldo must be chomping at the bit to get that interview.

    I do have to say though - I would watch it.

    I'd also watch a reality show that hopefully has been following her since her release.

    Then I'd feel disgustingly guilty about the whole thing....just like I feel sick for watching the trial in the first place and being entertained by this type of forum for 3 years now and rushing out to get Ashton's book before the ink was dry. I'd watch and I'm sure a lot of others secretly would too.
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    Not only WON'T I add to the numbers, I honestly don't think I CAN. I get physically ill whenever I even see JB's face on TV. I couldn't watch any of the Robyn (Aruba) stuff because his face was plastered all over the screen and the sound of his voice just sets me off.

    I can only imagine that I would hurl something into my TV with Miss Amphony on it. If an interview happens, I will find out everything I need to know right here.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLostGrl View Post
    I'd watch. I'd like to see her finally speak, I'd love to finally be able to watch her game.. not her mothers or her fathers or her lawyers but hers. I don't want her to get paid but I want to see and hear her.
    I'm with Totally on this one. I have no desire at all to hear from her. I was obsessed with this case and for three years heard all there was to hear, saw all there was to see of that person. But casey has now said well more than enough for me. There is nothing more that liar can say that could possibly be of interest.

    And I wouldn't support her financially for anything in the world. It would be a slap in the face to Caylee, IMO. A reward, even if she got two cents, for murdering a human being much more important, beautiful and pure than she ever was or ever will be, is about the most unethical thing I can think of. No way would I do it.

    Like Totally, even seeing her or JB makes me nauseous. Seeing her ugly mug in the checkout stand makes me feel sick. The only thing I want to hear is that the pair of them are miserable and incarcerated. I would certainly pay to see either one in handcuffs again, though!
    For Travis Alexander, a human being. Justice will prevail.


    *Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."


  11. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    bbm
    That's what I am thinking..there is no way her handlers are going to allow her to give an interview with the appeal and lawsuits pending.

    But if she does, I suspect she will do what she does best...LIE..and it will be an unproductive, totally worthless, laughable interview.
    BRBM
    This is what I was saying to myself. What can she say? All she would do is lie anyway. Why these people even want to waste their money? Why dont they just donate that money to some missing kids organizations or homeless kids place. Give to someone who is jobless with a starving family, so people don;t have to walk into family services asking for help and kill their kids when they are turned down. Too many familes in need for this kind of waste.
    What a flipping waste of money for a piece of worthless well let me hush.

  12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to QueenD For This Useful Post:


  13. #83
    believe09's Avatar
    believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    26,230
    She could pull an OJ and confess to it, but she has a lot at stake right now...maybe in the future she will.

    Unlike the OJ case, there is no Fred Goldman here...someone willing to follow Casey around with his hand out everytime she accrues a dime...preventing her from ever forgetting that while she beat the criminal wrap, she would likely never beat a civil one. Goldman was a man obsessed.

    In any case, I am still waiting to see if anyone files a wrongful death on behalf of Caylee.
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

  14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:


  15. #84
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Volunteer Country
    Posts
    1,223
    I sure get tired of people saying that some of us secretly would watch her intervew. I wouldn't watch one minute of her telling her self-serving, version of the events that resulted in Caylee's death even if she didn't get paid one dime. There is nothing she can say to make it better for Caylee.
    “The fact that Casey Anthony was the last person to have custody of her daughter, failed to report her missing (or dead) for 31 days, consistently lied once confronted, and the child was found dead and hidden, and she failed to tell what actually happened despite repeated opportunities to do so to her family, friends or law enforcement, (even when faced with the death penalty) was sufficient to find her guilty -- not necessarily of premeditated murder, but certainly all lesser charges. The duct tape and other forensic evidence provided additional, but not necessary, evidence. “
    Quote from: Judge H. Lee Sarokin
    Retired in 1996 after 17 years on the federal bench

  16. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to coco puff For This Useful Post:


  17. #85
    JSR's Avatar
    JSR is offline Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    5,755
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinker Belle View Post
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/456768...entertainment/

    Multiple sources say Sternberg is asking between $500,000 and $750,000 to deliver Anthony, a hefty license fee to be sure. According to sources with knowledge of the proposal, networks can choose the interviewer and Scott Sternberg Productions would co-produce the program. But so far, multiple cable networks have declined. Spokespeople for Discovery Communications' TLC and ID confirmed that the networks have passed on the project. A&E Networks, which includes Lifetime and A&E, also has passed, says a spokesperson.

    Good to know networks are getting the message that people don't want to hear from Casey Anthony. And they certainly don't want to see her raking in big bucks for putting her dead baby in the woods. Sorry FCA, no big break for you.. looks like you're going to have to eventually get a job and earn a living like the rest of us law abiding citizens..
    BBM.

    Casey will never work another day in her life. Not that she's really worked all that much in her 25 years of life (I think she's 25 now). I think the evidence has shown that she's worked a total of a few months her whole life. Casey will always be able to find someone to mooch off. Casey will never be a productive member of society or law abiding. Casey has only learned that rules and laws don't apply to her.
    Indeed the Irony IS Rich

    Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

    "The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander


  18. #86
    believe09's Avatar
    believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Oh Captain, My Captain
    Posts
    26,230
    Sorry to keep this comparison going, and o/t but..

    Who would date her? At least the Juice had fame-there were enough women attracted to that alone.

    Casey had 15 minutes-what is the payoff for someone to date her other than their own 15 minutes? I am not trying to be insulting, but she is a proven liar, there was testimony from multiple men in her life that she didnt give them the truth either, she doesnt work, she really has no brand to speak of.

    She is going to have to fall back on mom. We know dad wont have anything to do with her after he finished up with skid marks all over him from the trial.
    email me


    Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99


    Bob Harrod SAR


    “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

  19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:


  20. #87
    JSR's Avatar
    JSR is offline Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    5,755
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    She could pull an OJ and confess to it, but she has a lot at stake right now...maybe in the future she will.

    Unlike the OJ case, there is no Fred Goldman here...someone willing to follow Casey around with his hand out everytime she accrues a dime...preventing her from ever forgetting that while she beat the criminal wrap, she would likely never beat a civil one. Goldman was a man obsessed.

    In any case, I am still waiting to see if anyone files a wrongful death on behalf of Caylee.
    BBM.

    If someone in Caylee's family cared about her they would, sadly no one in her family fits that bill. Whatever their reasons whether it be for more love and concern for Casey instead of Caylee or simply to not upset Cindy. Whatever their reason might have been Caylee's family purposefully choose to put Casey's well being over that of Caylee and to simply look the other way.

    There is only one thing I believed to be truthful about what JB and OCA's defense attys said during the trial and that was that the Anthony family was and is incredibly dysfunctional. And they were and still continue to be dysfunctional. But I also firmly believe the core and driving force of that dysfunction was Casey. Casey was the the beginning middle and end of that dysfunction. She was like a disease and parasite of the family sucking all that was good out of every family member, at least to the extent that they were good. Casey totally wreaked havoc on that family and she loved every minute of it.
    Indeed the Irony IS Rich

    Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

    "The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander

  21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JSR For This Useful Post:


  22. #88
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Waiting
    Posts
    4,439
    I'm loving everyone's thoughts on this. Here are a few of mine.

    1. Why in the world would ANYONE pay $750,000 to hear from the "most documented liar of all time"? It's not like people THINK she lies! We all KNOW that she lies! Her attorneys have admitted to it! As a matter of fact, to this day, she has not uttered one word of truth, other than her name. To think that someone would pay such large sums of money to hear more lies borders on insanity.

    2. I would definately watch an interview done by Nancy G! Lol! Just the thought of KC getting all twisted and shaking her fisties at NG, while NG held up a picture of Caylee and screamed at her, "Just admit it! You murdered this beautiful little girl! Then you dumped her in a swamp like trash!" That I would watch. However, I can't see NG giving KC the time of day. As a matter of fact, I would expect her to do a special that would air at the same time as any interview that might occur, touting the truth of the case and talkiing with people like TM, YM, JA, LDB, and putting the truth out there as an option to tuning in to more of KC's BS.

    3. Now, work with me on this one! Three little words! Comedy Central Roast! Hahaha! Can you imagine? 90 minutes of the meanest insult comics in the business hurling barb after barb at KC, while she is duct-taped to a chair and forced to listen! They could even add in a few random people off of the street giving their thoughts on the case! I say, if KC and "her team" want some money, this is how you can get it. Go to CC and offer to Roast KC! I'd watch!

    4. IMO, the time to make money off of this tragedy has passed. None of the DT are going to get much at this point to talk about what little they can. JB may end up on BW's list of Fascinating People or whatever, but that isn't saying much. The K sisters are on there, too. What does that tell you? KC should NEVER make one red cent off of this! Of course, IMO, she should have NEVER seen the outside of prison walls.

    5. It seems to me that JM will be sending a copy of this article to the civil judge and asking for re-consideration in compelling KC to answer questions. I certainly would. It only hurts her to talk unless she is getting paid big bucks to do it? Uh uh! No more plead the fifth in a costume BS!

    Carry on.




    It Was Ancient Aliens!


  23. #89
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Anaheim, CA
    Posts
    9,610
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Sorry to keep this comparison going, and o/t but..

    Who would date her? At least the Juice had fame-there were enough women attracted to that alone.

    Casey had 15 minutes-what is the payoff for someone to date her other than their own 15 minutes? I am not trying to be insulting, but she is a proven liar, there was testimony from multiple men in her life that she didnt give them the truth either, she doesnt work, she really has no brand to speak of.

    She is going to have to fall back on mom. We know dad wont have anything to do with her after he finished up with skid marks all over him from the trial.
    Don't you remember? She has plenty of suitors. Like this guy:

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuztCdUMeE4"]Man Who Wants To Marry Casey Anthony - YouTube[/ame]

    Hey, she likes Italians, right?
    For Travis Alexander, a human being. Justice will prevail.


    *Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

  24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to gitana1 For This Useful Post:


  25. #90
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Waiting
    Posts
    4,439
    Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    Don't you remember? She has plenty of suitors. Like this guy:

    Man Who Wants To Marry Casey Anthony - YouTube

    Hey, she likes Italians, right?
    O! M! G!

    The stereo-types that are swirling through my head right now!




    It Was Ancient Aliens!

  26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:


  27. #91
    wonders's Avatar
    wonders is offline My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are mine and mine alone.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Here There and Everywhere
    Posts
    3,333
    My thoughts:
    It has been really slow lately and I think this is just something OCA and the people who support her throw out to us to test the waters and stir the pot.

    As far as watching anything she would show up on, I don't think I could take it. She would use her court voice and all that does to me is to want to slap her face into hamburger meat..
    As someone said above about JB being on the Aruba case, I did the same thing when I heard JB's voice, I couldn't stand it and I turned it.

    All I can really do is hope against all hope that the whole lot of them face a dreadful existance.

    @Believe09 (i think it was) in post 86?
    Not only are there plenty of people that would date OCA, they want to marry her. Yeah, I know, gross huh? Anyway if you'll remember the night she was released from jail, there were 2 guys holding signs asking OCA to marry them. JL interviewed one of them (it was mean the way he did it but it was funny at the same time if that makes sense). I think we also have to remember that a majority of men don't think with their brains.
    A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty....

  28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to wonders For This Useful Post:


  29. #92
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,110
    Quote Originally Posted by chefmom View Post
    I'm loving everyone's thoughts on this. Here are a few of mine.

    1. Why in the world would ANYONE pay $750,000 to hear from the "most documented liar of all time"? It's not like people THINK she lies! We all KNOW that she lies! Her attorneys have admitted to it! As a matter of fact, to this day, she has not uttered one word of truth, other than her name. To think that someone would pay such large sums of money to hear more lies borders on insanity.

    2. I would definately watch an interview done by Nancy G! Lol! Just the thought of KC getting all twisted and shaking her fisties at NG, while NG held up a picture of Caylee and screamed at her, "Just admit it! You murdered this beautiful little girl! Then you dumped her in a swamp like trash!" That I would watch. However, I can't see NG giving KC the time of day. As a matter of fact, I would expect her to do a special that would air at the same time as any interview that might occur, touting the truth of the case and talkiing with people like TM, YM, JA, LDB, and putting the truth out there as an option to tuning in to more of KC's BS.

    3. Now, work with me on this one! Three little words! Comedy Central Roast! Hahaha! Can you imagine? 90 minutes of the meanest insult comics in the business hurling barb after barb at KC, while she is duct-taped to a chair and forced to listen! They could even add in a few random people off of the street giving their thoughts on the case! I say, if KC and "her team" want some money, this is how you can get it. Go to CC and offer to Roast KC! I'd watch!

    4. IMO, the time to make money off of this tragedy has passed. None of the DT are going to get much at this point to talk about what little they can. JB may end up on BW's list of Fascinating People or whatever, but that isn't saying much. The K sisters are on there, too. What does that tell you? KC should NEVER make one red cent off of this! Of course, IMO, she should have NEVER seen the outside of prison walls.

    5. It seems to me that JM will be sending a copy of this article to the civil judge and asking for re-consideration in compelling KC to answer questions. I certainly would. It only hurts her to talk unless she is getting paid big bucks to do it? Uh uh! No more plead the fifth in a costume BS!

    Carry on.
    BEST POST EVER! Thanks just wasn't enough

  30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:


  31. #93
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Fort Myers, FL
    Posts
    466
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLostGrl View Post
    I care.. not because I care about her but I care about her obvious issues and how they effect us as a society.. she is far from the only person with issues like these, it seems it's becoming a trend. Humans who are void. I want in that head.
    BBM

    Yeesh OLG, you've been the go to analyzer for the past three years!! Don't make me go back through all the "family psych" threads and post all of your insights on what's going on in KC's head. I think you know more about what's going on in there than she does! You and I both know that the really interesting brain belongs to mama! KC is nothing more than a by-product of mama's upbringing! She is the source of all dark matter in this universe.

  32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ClockWatcher For This Useful Post:


  33. #94
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Waiting
    Posts
    4,439
    Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    My thoughts:
    It has been really slow lately and I think this is just something OCA and the people who support her throw out to us to test the waters and stir the pot.

    As far as watching anything she would show up on, I don't think I could take it. She would use her court voice and all that does to me is to want to slap her face into hamburger meat..As someone said above about JB being on the Aruba case, I did the same thing when I heard JB's voice, I couldn't stand it and I turned it.

    All I can really do is hope against all hope that the whole lot of them face a dreadful existance.

    @Believe09 (i think it was) in post 86?
    Not only are there plenty of people that would date OCA, they want to marry her. Yeah, I know, gross huh? Anyway if you'll remember the night she was released from jail, there were 2 guys holding signs asking OCA to marry them. JL interviewed one of them (it was mean the way he did it but it was funny at the same time if that makes sense). I think we also have to remember that a majority of men don't think with their brains.
    BBM

    Now THAT I'd pay to see!







    It Was Ancient Aliens!

  34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:


  35. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,752
    Quote Originally Posted by wonders View Post
    My thoughts:
    It has been really slow lately and I think this is just something OCA and the people who support her throw out to us to test the waters and stir the pot.

    As far as watching anything she would show up on, I don't think I could take it. She would use her court voice and all that does to me is to want to slap her face into hamburger meat..
    As someone said above about JB being on the Aruba case, I did the same thing when I heard JB's voice, I couldn't stand it and I turned it.

    All I can really do is hope against all hope that the whole lot of them face a dreadful existance.

    @Believe09 (i think it was) in post 86?
    Not only are there plenty of people that would date OCA, they want to marry her. Yeah, I know, gross huh? Anyway if you'll remember the night she was released from jail, there were 2 guys holding signs asking OCA to marry them. JL interviewed one of them (it was mean the way he did it but it was funny at the same time if that makes sense). I think we also have to remember that a majority of men don't think with their brains.
    LOL... Maybe they all saw the pics of her sucking on the burrito and taking the pic with her face next to that guys a*s. That's probably enough for some men to want her.

  36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MaryAnn For This Useful Post:


  37. #96
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,662
    Have we heard from Mr. Baez on this? Will he be getting a cut?
    Justice for GEORGE!

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Horace Finklestein For This Useful Post:


  39. #97
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    932
    If anyone still wants to hear Miss Modsnip telling boring, convoluted, heartless lies they can watch her on YouTube for free. Any new interview would be her rifffing on the same themes, though maybe she would have a few new friends we haven't heard of before...Johnny Bepp, Brad Putt, Kim Nardashian...really, there is no merit in interviewing her. Let her rot in obscurity. Let her greedy backers who are so conscientiously protecting their golden egg realize they are sitting on a lemon.

  40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to miss plum For This Useful Post:


  41. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,662
    Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    She could pull an OJ and confess to it, but she has a lot at stake right now...maybe in the future she will.

    Unlike the OJ case, there is no Fred Goldman here...someone willing to follow Casey around with his hand out everytime she accrues a dime...preventing her from ever forgetting that while she beat the criminal wrap, she would likely never beat a civil one. Goldman was a man obsessed.

    In any case, I am still waiting to see if anyone files a wrongful death on behalf of Caylee.
    We know the criminal justice system in FL is more concerned with "protecting" her than the public. If she gets the 750k, I'm sure we'll be told to just let it go and that it's over...no need to pursue collecting the money she owes. It must be nice to be an Anthony in FL. Perjury, murder, easy probation, judges bending over backwards for your defense team...
    Justice for GEORGE!

  42. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Horace Finklestein For This Useful Post:


  43. #99
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,662
    Quote Originally Posted by miss plum View Post
    If anyone still wants to hear Miss Modsnip telling boring, convoluted, heartless lies they can watch her on YouTube for free. Any new interview would be her rifffing on the same themes, though maybe she would have a few new friends we haven't heard of before...Johnny Bepp, Brad Putt, Kim Nardashian...really, there is no merit in interviewing her. Let her rot in obscurity. Let her greedy backers who are so conscientiously protecting their golden egg realize they are sitting on a lemon.
    I'm sure this latest version of events will be prefaced with "This is the really, really, super seriously true story."
    Justice for GEORGE!

  44. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Horace Finklestein For This Useful Post:


  45. #100
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Liverpool Branch
    Posts
    5,280
    I guess FCA is desperate for some Holiday shopping cash since she does not have CA to tap into and is worried that if she does not cash in during 2011 then in 2012 she will be even more passe and un-interesting.

    Casey who? Oh! ... that 'Mother' who murdered her daughter Caylee.

    But seriously ... what is she going to say? No holds barred?

    FCA is currently appealing her GUILTY conviction for lying to LE as well as took the 5th in the ZG depo.

    Are you telling me her attorneys are going to allow the disguise and the gloves to come off and talk openly about anything and everything?

    GMAB!

    FCA won't even have to resort to her lies since she is constrained by pending legal actions and needs to be patient and wait quietly on the sidelines ... only free to spew her lies once she is long forgotten in the annals of history.

    Justice for Caylee. Karma for Casey.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.



    Justice for Caylee

  46. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cyberborg For This Useful Post:


Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Rumors swirling that NBC has landed first interview Casey Anthony
    By WillenFan21 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-14-2011, 06:03 PM
  2. Exclusive Interview with Casey Anthony's ex-fiance Jesse Grund
    By Levi in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 10:36 PM
  3. 2008.07.17 Danny C. Interview (Tattoo Shop)
    By Patty G in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 04:38 AM
  4. 60,000 trrops, Seach & Rescue Teams tripping over each other
    By Buzz Mills in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-09-2005, 12:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •