FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Michelle (Shelly) Parker has been missing since November 17, 2011. She dropped off her twins with their father, who she is not married to and no one has seen her since.
She last had contact with her brother on November 17, around 4:30pm. It was a text she was in Waterford. A search is underway. Her cellphone powered off at 8:08pm 11/17.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Michelle_Parker_and_Hummer.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

Map by: TexasLil
Media Links
Professional Posters & Locals/Insiders

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Please continue here...

Slightly OT.. I just got done watching the Polar Express with my younger 2. It was heart warming to watch them whispering "I believe".

It makes me so sad that Michelle, most likely, wont get to see the magic in her childrens eyes on Christmas morning.
It make me even sadder that those children have, in a way, had some of their innocence taken from them. Their lives has been forever changed and a piece of them will always be missing.

:praying:
for M.A.T.T

Slightly OT.. I just got done watching the Polar Express with my younger 2. It was heart warming to watch them whispering "I believe".

It makes me so sad that Michelle, most likely, wont get to see the magic in her childrens eyes on Christmas morning.
It make me even sadder that those children have, in a way, had some of their innocence taken from them. Their lives has been forever changed and a piece of them will always be missing.

:praying:

I'm glad they have Michelle's family, they will keep her alive in their hearts!

I hate to think Michelle won't be here for Christmas, her family and her children. What a sad thing to wake up not knowing where your Mother is and when she's coming home.

Please pray for Michelle and her family and let there be an end to this awful nightmare.

Pray for OPD to stay safe in their "Relentless" efforts to find Michelle.

Thank you :blowkiss:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45506...ing-moms-family-kids-dont-know-shes-vanished/

“They saw a picture of their mommy…and they went, ‘There’s mommy! She’s at work,’ “ Stewart said. “We went, ‘Yup, yeah, baby, she’s at work.’"

“A" is only 11 years old, and he cried so hard yesterday when I told him the judge said I had to take them back,” Stewart told Guthrie. “He’s just like, ‘Why?’ and I’m like, ‘Well, because right now that’s where they need to go, and if I don’t do it, I can’t keep looking for Michelle, honey, so I have to keep looking.’"

He misses his little brother and sister so much. He's not only lost his mom, he's basically lost them too for now :(

respectfully snipped for space...

Michelle did state that he became a different person when he drank. Perhaps, he didn't show her this side of himself until she was fully invested in the relationship...this also makes me wonder: was Dale drinking that day? Perhaps, he was watching the PC episode and having a few beers. Perhaps the fight began when Michelle arrived and noticed that he had been drinking and, big leap here, refused to leave the children with him bc he was intoxicated.

I will say that there was a certain appeal to Dale. We texted frequently and talked on the phone and he made you feel like the apple of his eye...always, "good morning beautiful" etc etc. But didn't take more than a couple of times hanging out for the hinky meter to go off!!!:escape:

I think some people just have good radar, some don't and some are desperate and ignore their radar. The last two would be reasons why someone like Michelle would date someone like Dale, even though other people got a very bad feeling from him after meeting him once or twice.

Experience and street smarts also come into play. Some people just are not equipped to ferret out the scumbags of the world. And sadly, some are drawn to them due to feelings of low self worth or inadequacy.

In my opinion Michelle's disappearance appears to be a more personal crime (ie was perpetrated by some one who knew her), rather than a stranger/random abduction.

It occurred in a very narrow timeline. Statistically, random abductions are rare, so for it to happen in such a small timeframe, never mind at all, is unlikely.

The phone being discarded, intact, in a separate location. I would think most strangers would not take the time to do this since there is very little about the victim, herself, besides any evidence on the body, to ID the perp. So, why attempt to distance the phone (which could be used to ID the victim) from the actual victim? I would think only someone who knew the victim would do this, without even knowing he was making a BIG mistake.

The removal of the Glow decals. I do not believe a stranger would take the time to do this. If the stranger even took the time to attempt to disguise the vehicle, they would simply back the Hummer into a parking spot to delay a witness from IDing the vehicle. Removing the decals is the act of someone who knew Michelle and knew the connection Michelle had to those decals (HER business).

Replying to the brother's text was not the act of a random attacker. First off, why even reply? To delay. A random attacker would have no need to do this. Also, I do not feel a random attacker would feel confident enough to reply to a text without knowing the relationship his victim has with the person ending the text.

Taking the keys from the Hummer after parking it. I think that a random perp would just leave the keys behind. Taking them shows a subconscious desire to protect the vehicle from theft. This would be odd for a random attacker. Why else would you pocket the keys? You clearly can't keep the keys for yourself (they will always be a direct link to whoever parked that Hummer), but you do not want anyone else driving off with that vehicle, so you take the keys with you. I don't think that the person who parked the Hummer even realized they were doing this, it was just second nature. But a random attacker wouldn't care about the vehicle at all; he got what he wanted...Even if the keys are found discarded at another site, this will hold..

So, those are just a few of my thoughts on why this wasn't a random attack. Still thinking on reason/details that would make me lean toward a random attack. I haven't come up with any yet, but would be open to suggestions...

Not saying these details lead to DS being the perp, but they IMO do point to someone who knew Michelle., which narrows the suspect pool considerably.

Excellent, well-reasoned post. Wanted to bump it in case anyone missed it!

I agree...Dale loves attention. I think he was watching the PC episode that day and was not happy. In the episode, it's almost like he doesn't realize the judge is kinda making fun of him for dressing up. He smiles a little when she's talking about it....like she is just another female he can impress. I think he watched the episode and realized he was being made fun of...especially with the announcer comments (Captain America...he's not so super anymore...) and he got mad. I am sure he was drinking and blamed Michelle (even though the whole PC thing was his idea). She showed up to drop off the kids, and they probably had words, and he reacted out of rage.

This is precisely what I envisioned happening and I never met him! But I have met guys like him and I know how they react.

I take things like this with a grain of salt and I'll tell you why. My husband and his first wife got into a verbal fight and she jumped out of the car. Refused to get back in. He physically picked her up and put her in the car because he didn't want to leave her on the side of the road. Took her to her parents house and left. Cops came and tried to arrest him for kidnapping because he forced her back into the car. Luckily, they figured out she was insane and dropped the charges. So while I try not to blame the victim, I also know that there can be two versions of an event.

Some times couples feed off each other, and situations become worse then they should. I do not know either party and only have info on Dale's history. I know what he may be capable of. I know absolutely nothing of Michelle and what I saw on PC tells me she might have given as much as she got. Still not a reason for murder.

True, things like that can happen. But again, this is an example of taking one instance out of context and not putting it together with everything else to create the bigger picture.

Conversely, if the fact that your husband's first wife was insane never was analyzed as part of the puzzle, he may have been arrested. But it was, and we have to look at all the facts here as well.

In the scenario you gave us, your husband had not been dishonorably discharged for assault and battery, which caused injuries. He wasn't involved in a murder at a younger age, I assume. His wife never turned up missing.

Here, we have a gal who disappeared. She disappeared after going to Dale's house. Dale was dishonorably discharged from the military for beating up his ex, he was part of a group that murdered a man. People who know him claim he was controlling and something was off about him.

Clearly, the altercation she described cannot be compared to the case of an insane woman refusing to get back in the car in the middle of nowhere, or a couple feeding off each other in a mutually aggressive altercation. Michelle is missing. Dale is not. Everything from their past that indicates he might be violent now takes on much greater importance than otherwise.

In fact, I fail to see how anything he has been accused of doing in the past can be justified, minimized or downplayed at this stage of the game. Michelle is missing. And the last person to see her is a person with a violent past and the motive to do her harm. :twocents:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45506...ing-moms-family-kids-dont-know-shes-vanished/

“They saw a picture of their mommy…and they went, ‘There’s mommy! She’s at work,’ “ Stewart said. “We went, ‘Yup, yeah, baby, she’s at work.’"

“A" is only 11 years old, and he cried so hard yesterday when I told him the judge said I had to take them back,” Stewart told Guthrie. “He’s just like, ‘Why?’ and I’m like, ‘Well, because right now that’s where they need to go, and if I don’t do it, I can’t keep looking for Michelle, honey, so I have to keep looking.’"

He misses his little brother and sister so much. He's not only lost his mom, he's basically lost them too for now :(

This makes me so sad and sick. How much longer do they have to wait until she comes home. :tears:

Earlier I stated that Dale must not have known when the PC show would air because Michelle's family said she didn't know.

Apologies, apparently Dale did know because he posted about it on his FB page Nov. 16 urging people to watch and tape it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• screencap_dsIIfbposting.jpg
    screencap_dsIIfbposting.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 620
Earlier I stated that Dale must not have known when the PC show would air because Michelle's family said she didn't know.

Apologies, apparently Dale did know because he posted about it on his FB page Nov. 16 urging people to watch and tape it.

attachment.php

That makes me even more suspicious that he might have flipped out in anger after seeing the final cut of the show. The way he posted it on FB and asks people to tape it makes it look like he assumes it is going to be 'awesome.' But I think when I actually watched the final edited version, he saw what an idiot he looked like.

attachment.php

TY for posting that. Ever the exhibitionist...But I guess some just don't want to see who he is. Either they are married to the same or mothers or fathers of the same. All the signs are there if anyone cares to look. Again, JMO. :truce:

That makes me even more suspicious that he might have flipped out in anger after seeing the final cut of the show. The way he posted it on FB and asks people to tape it makes it look like he assumes it is going to be 'awesome.' But I think when I actually watched the final edited version, he saw what an idiot he looked like.

I agree. He was scrolling through his phone on the way out trying to find a text from Michelle and the reporter didn't want any part of it. He looked like a chump..be it due to editing, or just the fact that he really is one.

I'm sure there was alot of editing done. Obviously not in his favor.

Damn.

Provisional Comments: Helpful observations without official verification
Notes: Information with some official verification that may help toward resolution

Verified: Answered using official verification (may include supplemental evidence)

1. Name and address of the twins’ daycare facility.
  2. Time when MP picked up the twins from daycare.
  3. What time did MP’s Hummer leave DS II’s condo?
  4. Eyewitness or video of above?
  5. When did DS II leave the condo in his own vehicle?
  6. Did DS II know about his neighbor’s video camera? Provisional Comments: The camera is in plain view on the balcony, as seen in photo taken 12/4 by AlwaysWright http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa378/AlwaysWright01/?action=view&current=December4822.jpg. (Contributed by 4BB)
  7. Did neighbors of DS Sr. see vehicles arriving and leaving on 11/17 afternoon?
  8. Location MP’s cell pinged for 4:26 PM “Waterford” text to brother.
  9. When was MP supposed to meet boyfriend NM for dinner?
  10. When did MP’s sister LE call DS II on 11/17, and what time did Yvonne call DS II 11/17 evening?
  11. What numbers did she try and when (ie, cell, or land line at condo or Rose Av.)?
  12. If Mrs. DS Sr. (TS) answered the call to Rose Av., what did she say to Yvonne in reference to why DS II couldn’t come to the phone?
  13. When did DS II return Yvonne’s call, and from what number?
  14. When did LE first contact DS II, and how?
  15. Did LE search DS II’s condo on evening of 11/17, and when did DS II return to his condo from Rose Ave. evening of 11/17 to meet LE?
  16. When he returned, were the twins with him, or did he leave them at DS Sr.’s house?
  17. Was MP’s cell on the entire time up until it was powered down the evening of 11/17, and if it was powered on the entire time, was it moving around constantly (like in a car), or static in one or more locations? What locations have been noted for her cell between 3:18 PM and when it was powered down?
  18. Additional unreleased videos or other electronic evidence to track the route of MP’s Hummer after 3:18 PM on 11/17 (including OnStar, even if it was inactive). Notes: Helpful information and links explaining EPass--http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7430815&postcount=400 (Provided by Sparky, 12/12)
  19. Additional unreleased eyewitness accounts of Hummer movements around town after 3:18 PM.
  20. Details of search warrant for DS Sr.'s house on Rose Ave.
  21. What is MP’s boyfriend NM’s alibi for 11/17 afternoon, and where was he during the times in question?
  22. Who else called or texted MP on 11/17 after 2:30 PM?
  23. Did MP send or receive any texts or make or receive any calls to/from DS II on 11/16 or on 11/17 before 3:18 PM?
  24. Did DS II’s cell ever leave his condo? If so, was his cell on the entire time, and if it was, what locations have been noted for his cell after 3:18 PM on 11/17?
  25. Does DS Sr. own a cell? If so, was his cell on the entire time, and what locations have been noted for his cell after 3:18 PM on 11/17?
  26. What if any evidence did LE find in and on the Hummer?
  27. What fingerprints were on MP's Hummer and her purse and belongings, and where were these located in the Hummer when it was found?
  28. If Dale's prints were found in her Hummer does he frequently get in her car?
  29. Was the Hummer driver's seat set for MP or someone taller?
  30. Were all the Hummer mirrors adjusted to the seat level? Whose fingerprints were on the mirror?
  31. Was the Hummer recently washed?
  32. Did the floor mats and wheel wells of the Hummer or other DS II/Sr. vehicles have any type of dirt mud or material that would possibly match up with a body of water that is nearby?
  33. What if any evidence did LE find at the Rose Ave. house and in any vehicles at the house?
  34. Did LE search DS II’s work van and truck?
  35. Did LE check DS II’s trash inside and out?
  36. For 11/17 search of DS II’s condo, who arrived at the condo for the search first: LE or DS II?
  37. If LE was there first, did DS II arrive in his truck & pull into the garage or did someone else drive him?
  38. If DS II was already there when LE arrived, were there any other vehicles or persons there with him?
  39. Does DS II own a bicycle, or have access to one at the Rose Avenue house?
  40. Confirm ownership of a white van that appears in the condo neighbor’s video, and in a later interview with the neighbor. Is this van DS II’s or a neighbor’s? Provisional Comments: Interview shows larger white van in DS II’s driveway (Chevy), white van shown in neighbor’s video appears to be different make (Dodge?) (provided by Cerebellum, 12/4); the taillights and door handles are different (provided by Kimb103, 12/4)
  41. Did DS II have his own car seats for the twins, or did DS II and MP share car seats?
  42. Did the Hummer have child car seats when found?
  43. Did/will LE search bodies of water near the parking lot where the Hummer was found?
  44. Would it be possible and effective for LE to use heat sensors from helicopters, at night, to help in searches?
  45. Has LE used or will they use metal detectors to aid in finding the cell phone during searches? Provisional Comments: LE located cell; see #78 for new questions
  46. Where is DS II’s unit located within the condo, especially with respect to his neighbor RG’s camera? Verified: Orange County property records http://www.ocpafl.org/ indicate address as 6598 S. Goldenrod unit 98C, photos of DS II’s condo http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa378/AlwaysWright01/ show that unit C is on the right side, RG lives on the left side unit, and RG’s camera captures his parking area and a portion of the street to the northeast of his side of the unit (provided by AlwaysWright, 12/4)
  47. If Carter Glen (DS II’s condo complex) has cameras or other devices at the north and south entrances and exits to the complex, did one or more capture any images or records of MP’s Hummer arriving and/or leaving on 11/17, along with time of arrival and departure? Provisional Comments: The gates to the complex are closed and require one of the following: (1) Enter a specific code to open gate (Guests given code by Homeowner); (2) Card or Gate Opener to open gate (Homeowner); (3) Use the directory to contact Homeowner so they can buzz you in using phone; (4) Follow a car that has been granted access. (provided by AlwaysWright, 12/5)
  48. Did Carter Glen cameras or other devices capture any images or records of DS II’s vehicles arriving or leaving on 11/17 and 18, along with time of arrival and departure?
  49. Did Carter Glen cameras or other devices, capture any images or records of DS II’s family vehicles arriving or leaving on 11/17?
  50. Does DS Sr. have restrictions or physical disabilities that prevent him from being able to drive?
  51. Did DS II spend the night of 11/17, after the LE search, at his condo?
  52. What time did DS II leave his condo for work on Friday, 11/18?
  53. What vehicle was he driving from his condo on 11/18 AM?
  54. Did he make any stops to load work materials, change vehicles, etc. before leaving Orlando area?
  55. What route did he take to reach Titusville?
  56. What time did he arrive at his work destination in Titusville?
  57. Address of work destination in Titusville?
  58. What evidence has LE found at any warehouses, storage facilities, or other properties to which DS II or Sr. has access? Notes: Some properties owned by DS Jr, and Sr. now or in the past include 1982 Rose Blvd Home; 1984 Allied Roofing bORN - Listed as Rose Blvd Address; 2002 Lot & Unit at Sky Lake; 2005 Property off of Church St. no address just legal desc; 2005 Property at Pineway Drive - Sold the same year as aquired; 2007 Another property and unit on Sky Lake ; 2008 Condo in Carter Glen (provided by Angelonline, 12/04, per Orange Co Comptroller Records); http://paarcgis2.ocpafl.org/ObliqueView/default.aspx?pid=292229000000174 property at S. Mission Rd. off 526 belonging to DS Sr. (provided by Cerebellum, 12/7); LE search canal behind house owned by DS Sr. at 6806 Chaucer Ln. (occupied by DS Sr’s sister according to neighbors) on 12/9. Map of parcels owned by DS Sr. http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap2/...2322620803130|292326808707920|302323120597030 (Provided by Coldpizza, 12/9)
  59. In the days or weeks prior to 11/17, did MP express to friends or family members any apprehension about or annoyance with someone she encountered at her workplace or elsewhere?
  60. Does MP have a storage unit, and has this been checked for evidence by LE?
  61. Stills from the neighbor’s video show two different dark SUV vehicles leaving at two different times on 11/17, ie 17:17 and 16:40 (5:17 PM and 4:40 PM). LE has reported that the Hummer leaving on the video at 16:40 belongs to a neighbor on the street, not MP. Is the other departing vehicle a Hummer, and does it belong to MP or to yet another neighbor? Provisional Comments: Hummer leaving at 16:40 appears to be a dark grey color (provided bynotmissing, 12/04) Black SUV leaving at 17:17 has a license plate centered on the back, which is different license plate placement than MP’s Hummer, which is left rear (provided by SmoothOperator, 12/6) Photos of 08 Hummers confirm the plates to be on the left rear. MP’s Hummer is thought to be an 08. (provided by taagean & SmoothOperator 12/6)
  62. Activities, times, and other details, including calls and texts, demeanor, conversation topics, etc., of MP’s day on 11/17, beginning when she arises and ending with 3:18 PM arrival at DS II’s condo. Provisional Comments and Notes: NM and MP had coffee that morning, time unknown (provided by ?); apparently cheerful cell texts between MP and sister LE reveal that MP was going to the salon at 11:30 AM for a Keratin treatment by LE, and that MP was going shoe (?) shopping with her mother Yvonne within the hour before going to the salon. (Provided by SmoothOperator, 12/6)
  63. In the video of the condo search, DS II’s truck is in the garage. Where is DS II's work van?
  64. When did MP and NM meet face to face on 11/17, and when did they talk or text one another on their cells that day, other than the 3:15 text? Provisional Comments: NM and MP met for coffee in AM, time unknown.
  65. When did NM try to contact MP (text or call her cell) after 3:18 PM on 11/17?
  66. If incoming white van as recorded by neighbor’s video, (subsequently parked on the street) is that of a neighbor or visitor to the condos, what did the driver of that van observe relative to MP, DS II, the twins, and MP’s Hummer?
  67. Did MP have any mobile tanning appointments on 11/17, and when? With new or established customers?
  68. Was 11/17 a scheduled visitation day for DS II to take the twins? If not, what are the details of how and when this visitation was arranged?
  69. Where did MP park the Hummer when she was dropping off the twins at DS II’s?
  70. Was DS II’s garage open, or did MP go to the front door of the condo?
  71. What vehicles were parked inside or in the driveway of DS II’s garage when MP arrived to drop off the twins?
  72. Has LE searched or will they search Titusville areas, and possible route(s) from Orlando to Titusville, and what evidence was found, if any?
  73. What time did MP’s 11 year old son arrive home from school on 11/17? Provisional Comments: MP’s sister LE said that the child usually got off the bus at around 3:30 PM
  74. Did he try calling his mom, and what time(s) did he try calling her? Provisional Comments: MP’s sister LE said that the child usually called his mother when he got off the school bus.
  75. Did anyone attempt to call or text MP between 3:18 and 4:26 on 11/17?
  76. DS II’s neighbor with the cam was not home when MP arrived, and says he saw nothing when he did arrive home. What time did neighbor arrive home?
  77. Other than DS II’s mother and father, who else received subpoenas as of 12/6?
  78. Where, when and how was MP’s cell found? Provisional Comments: On 12/7, LE released news that MP’s cell was found, thrown in the water near Lake Conway from a bridge, although which of two possible bridges is uncertain at this time; Bob Kealing identifies correct bridge as on Nela 12/9 (Provided by ?) News report suggests that cell wasn’t found due to one specific tip http://vidcache.newsoverwireless.com...FL-3417293.mp4 (Contributed by JerseyGirl, 12/13)
  79. On which side of the bridge was the cell found, to help determine direction car was traveling?
  80. What, if any, is the forensic evidence recovered from the cell?
  81. What data, if any, was recovered from the cell?
  82. Did MP attempt to call eleven y o son around 3:30 on, on 11/17?
  83. Have landfills been searched, and evidence found?
  84. Did DS II take the twins to DS Sr.’s house on 11/17, and when did he leave his condo and arrive at the Rose Ave. house? Provisional Comments: Attorney for DS II and DS Sr. said that DS II had arrived at the Rose Ave. house at 4:30 PM.
  85. Did DS II have a standard routine when he had the twins, and if so, did his actions/movement on 11/17 afternoon vary from that routine?
  86. Will or have the twins been interviewed by LE, and if interviewed, what observations did they offer about what they remember from 11/17?
  87. Did LE search DS II’s condo on evening of 11/18 (Fri). If so, details of search.
  88. Details of where and when cadaver dogs have been used in this case, with evidence obtained.
  89. Was the spare tire cover gone when the Hummer was found by LE?
  90. Does DS II have a current girlfriend?
  91. Is it possible that a cell phone could stay on a significant length of time, even when underwater?
  92. When did MP last gas up the Hummer?
  93. Could car have been gassed up by perp? Paper trail?
  94. Use of odometer reading and/or fuel level and mileage of Hummer to determine how far it was driven after 3:18 PM on 11/17.
  95. Where did MP live, and with whom? Verified: The family, including MP, lives on a few acres in Geneva, FL. Rural and very nice. (contributed by Sparky, 12/11) They live on Guy Court in Seminole County. (Contributed by Fact Finder, 12/14)
  96. Who is the owner of the Chevy Impala with either an open or bent trunk, shown in photos of DS II’s condo (http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa378/AlwaysWright01/ taken by AlwaysWright on 12/4)? Provisional Comments: Has Mass. Plate. Exmp pictured at http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/2008/12/green_license_p.html (Provided by Cerebellum); plates seem to read 100-ATE (Provided by Misfitdolly).
  97. What kind of keychain/keyfob did MP have? Any special features?
  98. How many sets of keys existed for the Hummer, and did DS II have a set?
  99. Was the Hummer locked when finally located by LE? Does the Hummer have an automatic lock (locking after a time)?
  100. Was the “Waterford” text an auto-correct fail?
  101. What type of decal was the Glow decal on the Hummer rear window—static cling or adhesive?
  102. Alligator behavior with remains. Provisional Comments: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #13 and Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #13 (Contributed by Swamp Mama, 12/13) Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #13 (Contributed by Reality Orlando, 12/14)
  103. Did LE take DS II’s computer and cell, and what evidence was obtained from these?
  104. Was MP’s tanning equipment in the Hummer when it was found, and was the equipment intact?
  105. Other than MP’s cell and keys, what other personal items were missing when the Hummer was found.
  106. Was MP’s wallet missing, in her handbag, or in the Hummer but separate from the handbag?
  107. Does DS II still work for MASCO Cabinetry, located at 2901 Titan Row, Orlando? Verified: Tony Pipitone confirmed that this is DS II’s employer. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #13

So does anyone know how credible the 4 pm sighting of the Hummer is?

andalso said:

O/T

In case nobodynoz is reading this....

did your fax your list over to LE with the lil note that we needed those questions answered?
LOL, hehe...don't think I forgot just because it was in the infamous thread #12...

I have lost my smilies....not sure where they went, so just imagine that a smilie of your choice is inserted here.

Darn! Forgot that I was supposed to do that. Got totally distracted by seeing David Boreanaz in the bathtub. In the bathtub with suds. Lots of suds. What were we talking about?

:D

Darn! Forgot that I was supposed to do that. Got totally distracted by seeing David Boreanaz in the bathtub. In the bathtub with suds. Lots of suds. What were we talking about?

:D

If you stop watching Bones I will stop watching Storage Wars. it is a win win...:rocker::floorlaugh:

MarkNeJameMark NeJame Tweet 8:50 pm Mnt 12/14/2011
I've held off commenting as I won't let it turn into Casey debacle. However, family is receiving liberal visits. Terms r private

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy