Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    Questions I seldom see being asked and addressed:
    Did MP have a secret admirerer?
    Did she attend Zumba classes or a gym where someone other than DSII could have stalked her and learned her daily / weekly routine?
    Does DS!! have a current SO that could have been jealous of MP?
    Was there ever anyone in MP's past that had an unhealthy obsession with MP?

If we try to make all evidence point to DSII and not look at other possibilities, even if to "logically and w/o doubt rule them out, I suspect we may be trying to force round pegs into square holes no matter how much it takes.
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dewey2Me1MoThyme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2Me1MoThyme View Post
    Questions I seldom see being asked and addressed:
    Did MP have a secret admirerer?
    Did she attend Zumba classes or a gym where someone other than DSII could have stalked her and learned her daily / weekly routine?
    Does DS!! have a current SO that could have been jealous of MP?
    Was there ever anyone in MP's past that had an unhealthy obsession with MP?

If we try to make all evidence point to DSII and not look at other possibilities, even if to "logically and w/o doubt rule them out, I suspect we may be trying to force round pegs into square holes no matter how much it takes.
    I have these same questions and thoughts.

Have to run again. Have a nice night everyone. Hope somebody finds something that can crack this case right quick.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Analyze This View Post
    If law enforcement has video of Michelle's hummer leaving DS Jr's condo complex without the decals, then they should have more than enough information to prove that his alibi is bogus. One way or the other, he had to make multiple trips in and out of the complex because he wasn't able to drive two vehicles at the same time. If someone else came to help him, then that person is also on video arriving and leaving. In my opinion, the cell phone records and the video should be enough to arrest him or at the very least serve search warrants on the condo. Do we know if they have done that already?
    Quote Originally Posted by stilettos View Post
    If you click on the link above and then click on the stormtrooper link in the body of text...it takes you to his 501st profile. Last profile update November 22, 2011. That is interesting to me as the mother of his children is missing, he is the prime suspect....yet he is thinking about his 501st profile. Just interesting. Priorities and all.
    That may have been the day that he set his profiles to private because of people sleuthing and contacting him, JMO.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wild@Heart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    Respectfully snipped by me...

Thanks so much Gitana! I knew you'd know this! I was actually referring to the penalty phase, when a character witness could be called in either for the Defense or for the Prosecution. Or isn't that what they're called in that instance? I don't know how to say it as I'm not a legal eagle like you are, but after a person is found guilty, before the sentencing is handed down people can speak as to their character, how the crime affected them or how good vs bad the perp is. That's when the sentence is determined as in the years to serve, right? Or am I off? I seriously don't know the exact term but I thought that was also considered a character witness.

I just get scared bc what about if Dale really is the person responsible? Now we have some posts referencing an investigator speaking with somebody about the case. When Yuri was on here, thank God he didn't go in depth or he'd have been thrown off the case, but he had to refrain from posting in detail about Casey. Then look at what happened to Judge Stan Strickland - thrown off the case for posting to the guy whose site I shared earlier but the posts were removed (I didn't realize he's not allowed to be posted here anymore).

Again, thank you!
    Hey, Jersey! Glad to see you.

So, I wouldn't worry about people who knew Dale somewhat and got a hinky or off feeling from him. Such a person would not be called in penalty phase either. It's just not relevant information to either guilt or penalty phase. It is interesting and relevant here and could be to investigators who may look at a person twice if they hear people directing them to look at a person who makes them feel strange. But none of that would be admissible at trial.

As far as an investigator talking to people, I would only worry if they were divulging actual facts. Talking informally to someone about generalities or things that have already been released to the media is not the same as having on-going dialogue in a public forum, or revealing specific facts.

But sometimes investigators do actually reveal facts in such a manner as part of a tactic. It should not hurt the integrity of a case, IMO.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gitana1 For This Useful Post:

To my knowledge there have been no media updates, no LE updates, no family updates all this week. I wonder what this means?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Psychic Sleuth For This Useful Post:

Lol I just threw out the first kind of snake that came to my mind. I do remember something about the burmese python multiplying in astronomical numbers since Katrins...something about some warehouses near the gulf in FL & a zoo in LA releasing them in the Everglades. Was that just rumor or true? Thanks for all the info you just gave. We think of FL and automatically see water so think of alligators, man I forgot all about the snakes ... let alone spiders. Ewww!

And don't forget sharks at the beach! lol.

I haven't heard anything about it being related to Katrina- but it's possible that happened. We DO have a big problem in south florida (slowly moving it's way more and more north) with the Burmese pythons - over decades, people take them in as pets , they get too big, no one wants them anymore and they release them into the wild. Our environment here is so warm for so much of the year that they thrive in the wild, instead of dying off. They've actually started a large snake hunting "season" to help with the problem. I haven't heard of the large ones making their way up this far yet though . Were you thinking along the lines of a large snake digesting a body?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JadedGrace For This Useful Post:

MP Map

Looking at the wonderful map with all the points of interest, finds my first area of interest between the two red phones- Bay Lake and the ET looking lake... Why isn't anyone conducting a search there???? OOOO I soooo wish I lived in FL right about now... I just have this feeling something is there... or maybe even- someone...

I know until that area is searched, or the case is solve, I'm gonna be obsessing over it... I'm darn near ready to buy a ticket!

I just wanted to apologize to the map maker for not giving proper credit. I'm so sorry, but forgot which post I found it in. I'll have to try to do a better job (like the maker of this map) at collecting info! You did a beautiful job!! Please step forward and take your KUDOS! cuz I just can't find that darned post again
    Last edited by Pias; 12-16-2011 at 06:07 PM. Reason: wanted to apologize for not giving proper credit
    One grain of sand does not make a desert
    One drop of water does not make an ocean
    Nor one star a universe
    But one person CAN make a difference!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pias For This Useful Post:

Further to a prior question to anybody that may know Michelle, did Dale watch the twins everytime she worked at night or did they stay with their grandparents? Did Dale have visitation whenever Michelle worked or were the days set? The reason I'm asking is bc as a bartender you'd wanna work the busiest days and those days can be predicted depending on the venue for certain nights. So, would Dale's visitation coincide with her working shift or are the days set in stone? I'm wondering how Dale could be home middle of the afternoon for Michelle to drop the twins off to him. Furthermore, being a bartender is it safe to say she closed the bar if she had to be in to start her shift by 6 or 7? If that's the case, wouldn't the children spend the night with their father? The reason I'm so confused about this is bc Michelle had 3 jobs, one of them being a bartender where she works nights. I'm trying to find out if Dale had the children as much as she did and if so why was he paying support? He couldn't have had them as much, right? Or he wouldn't be paying support...right? If he didn't have them on the nights that she worked then why? Would that be bc of a judge's orders, bc Dale didn't wanna play daddy more, or could it be bc Michelle didn't want him to have the kids as much? I'm asking bc I don't understand if a judge is the one that determined this how the kids couldn't be able to spend time with their dad whenever their mother is working (if Dale is available) and instead they'd have to be with somebody else. The father should have the same rights as the mother...unless he's been determined to be a risk to the children. So, yeah, I'm confused...
    IDK and I may be wrong but I thought that I heard that he was behind in child support. I will go look at the links to see. Was there an issue of child support??? Could this be a point of contention between them?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stilettos For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by stilettos View Post
    IDK and I may be wrong but I thought that I heard that he was behind in child support. I will go look at the links to see. Was there an issue of child support??? Could this be a point of contention between them?
    Child support issues scare me in many of these "domestic" crimes...I do think that some men believe that it is "cheaper" to have full custody and raise the children on their own than pay money to their ex-wives for years...not to excuse this line of thought AT ALL, but my husband works with some men who have child support amounts that are so incredibly high they cannot afford to keep an apartment, and as grown men have had to move back in with their parents to meet them. Then they are told that they do not have a suitable place for their children to visit unless they have their own home with a certain number of rooms. Some states do a less than ideal job, IMO, in determining the amount to be paid. If a man is twisted and tending toward violence or rage toward his ex...this could add to his "triggers"...JMOJMOJMO
    Just my opinion, of course.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    FWIW, I decided to take a look at MN twitter account to see if he is tweeting. Apparently someone asked him about the Facebook page started and here is what MN responded.

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
    @True_Thoughts Page was started without our knowledge or involvement. Heard about it first time yesterday. Not involving us in any way.
    14 Dec Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

http://twitter.com/#!/MarkNeJame
    Just for clarification, which Facebook page? The friends and supporters page or the one that the PI allegedly linked to his site?

Also, this is kind of OT....I understand that social media's impact on our society is growing and I love the fact that reporters, etc have twitter accounts to update the public on breaking news, but...I think MN's is unprofessional. There is just something so off-putting about an officer of the court using Internet gargon and improper grammar, nevermind him speaking AT ALL about any pending case or investigation on a public platform. I may be a bit old-fashioned (which would be odd considering I'm not that old!), but it just seems so off-putting...sorry for the rant! Jmho...

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to maedlamsmom For This Useful Post:

Further to a prior question to anybody that may know Michelle, did Dale watch the twins everytime she worked at night or did they stay with their grandparents? Did Dale have visitation whenever Michelle worked or were the days set? The reason I'm asking is bc as a bartender you'd wanna work the busiest days and those days can be predicted depending on the venue for certain nights. So, would Dale's visitation coincide with her working shift or are the days set in stone? I'm wondering how Dale could be home middle of the afternoon for Michelle to drop the twins off to him. Furthermore, being a bartender is it safe to say she closed the bar if she had to be in to start her shift by 6 or 7? If that's the case, wouldn't the children spend the night with their father? The reason I'm so confused about this is bc Michelle had 3 jobs, one of them being a bartender where she works nights. I'm trying to find out if Dale had the children as much as she did and if so why was he paying support? He couldn't have had them as much, right? Or he wouldn't be paying support...right? If he didn't have them on the nights that she worked then why? Would that be bc of a judge's orders, bc Dale didn't wanna play daddy more, or could it be bc Michelle didn't want him to have the kids as much? I'm asking bc I don't understand if a judge is the one that determined this how the kids couldn't be able to spend time with their dad whenever their mother is working (if Dale is available) and instead they'd have to be with somebody else. The father should have the same rights as the mother...unless he's been determined to be a risk to the children. So, yeah, I'm confused...
    I think her mother and sister regularly watched the twins while she was working at night. IIRC.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Sleuth View Post
    To my knowledge there have been no media updates, no LE updates, no family updates all this week. I wonder what this means?
    I would suspect authorities are getting close and not leaking details of the case. IMO There was a ton discovered last week but lips were sealed. Why?
    The family was asked to come to a location - Why?

Michelle's family has slowed down searches after last week. Why? I believe some critical evidence was found last week and now they are going through the formality of lining up evidence to make their case. The discovery of the cell phone and some other information broke Michelle's mom. If you add up all the pieces, I think LE has something BIG!

All they need is a small DNA evidence that a crime was committed and they have more than enough evidence IMO to arrest Dale. Based on some of the new evidence presented (just in this forum), it appears LE may have enough to arrest Dale. I believe an arrest is imminent. Dale best enjoy his last few days as a free man IMO.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
    I would suspect authorities are getting close and not leaking details of the case. IMO There was a ton discovered last week but lips were sealed. Why?

Michelle's family has slowed down searches after last week. Why? I believe some critical evidence was found last week and now they are going through the formality of lining up evidence to make their case. The discovery of the cell phone and some other information broke Michelle's mom. If you add up all the pieces, I think LE has something BIG!

All they need is a small DNA evidence that a crime was committed and they have more than enough evidence IMO to arrest Dale. Based on some of the new evidence presented (just in this forum), it appears LE may have enough to arrest Dale. I believe an arrest is imminent. Dale best enjoy his last few days as a free man IMO.
    I agree with you! I think the lack of information and searches right now speaks volumes about what they do have and where this is leading. I further think that LE and the family now believe some harm has come to Michelle and the final pieces are being put into place before jumping any guns. Slow and methodical . . . . confirmatory and replicatable evidence is what is going to solve this case.

It seems frustrating right now that no one seems to be able to help but I firmly believe that pieces of the puzzle are being found and put into place. IOW Michelle could be found soon so that the missing pieces can help her family begin to heal and Michelle will receive justice.
    Proud member of the AFKBPOFPOPL

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Wow... can't believe that after being 3 to 4 days behind on this thread for the past week or so that I'm finally up to real time with everyone else. And I mean I have read EVERY single post, I'm OCD like that (afraid I'll miss something important if I don't), with the exception of that infamous thread #12.

Anyhoo... just wanted to say KUDOS to all the great sleuthers here that keep the rest of us up to date and in the know.

I pray for Michelle and her family/friends daily and I want so badly for her to be found and brought home!!!!

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Breazy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post

I hope you're right. To me it's probably one or the other. They got it/him and are just waiting for tests to come back or they got nothing. Still...Michelle has not been found. I really was hoping that phone would lead them directly to her. Maybe I just got my hopes up too much?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Psychic Sleuth For This Useful Post:

Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast