WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
111114_sky_metalwala_tb.jpg

http://bellevue.komonews.com/news/911/690857-volunteers-spread-word-about-missing-bellevue-boy

2-year-old Sky Metalwala was last seen around 9:00 am on Sunday, November 6, 2011. Sky's mother reported that her car ran out of gas in Bellevue, Washington at that time. She said she left Sky in the unlocked vehicle and walked with her daughter, who is 4, about a mile to a gas station. When she returned approximately 1 hour later, Sky was missing.
An extensive search of the area turned up no sign of Sky. He was last seen wearing, a grey hooded sweatshirt, black and aqua blue sweatpants, and white socks. The FBI has been called in to assist in the investigation.

NCMEC Poster
Media Links
Interactive Case Map by: nursebeeme

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14

It's very important that if there's anybody that has information about Sky to call in.
TIPLINE: 425-452-2564

We can link to Flickr account as long as its a public site and related to this case. No posting of pics here at Websleuths from Flickr account.

Please Continue Here...

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

First time I have ever posted first.
I was thanking Wenwe for sharing her inside info. when the thread was redirected!

Thank you, Wenwe!:rocker:

Copying Wenwe's inside information from the previous thread so we will have it on this one...

wenwe4

OK this is the first time I have ever been able to do this on WS . . . . I have little tidbits of insider information!!!!!!!!! (I won't be verifying - so you can chose to believe me or not).

Actually not really anything that we don't already know or have speculated.

A collegue of mine is dating one of the LEO's that spent up to 15 hours with JB the day little Sky was reported missing.

1) This Mother (JB) shed absolutely NO tears for her sick and missing child the entire time she was being questioned, not a single one!
2) Since she has lawyered up LE has been unable to get any further information from JB.
3) LE continues to actively pursue this case, slow and methodical and trying to not make mistakes.
4) One LEO believes Sky is no longer with us.
5) One LEO thinks JB's OCD issues played a significant role in what happened to Sky.

My heart is broken that my beautiful little Sky is still not in his father's arms. Even though I have never met him, he is in my heart and my thoughts all day every day.

I also wanted to repost something, since it was one of the last posts on the previous thread and may help generate more discussion. I have been curious why we've heard almost nothing about J's car accident in her rental car.

Originally posted by IHAVENOCLUE in thread #14

Thank you for bringing up the issue of the rental car that was damaged. This has been sticking in my brain from when I first heard about it.
I had just assumed that it had been sleuthed, or that the LE had investigated it thoroughly (of course, they may have, and we just don't know).

My questions:
When did the "accident" occur?
Who was involved? (Another driver? MM and/or Sky in the car?
What was the cause?
What injuries were there to any and all parties?
Where and what are the doctor's report(s) if any?

I know some of these were asked above by Wenwe4. But I want to reiterate because this could be important to this case of missing Sky!
Thanks

Maybe we should have a thread with the information we have found so far. Just in case we go 3 step backwards instead of forwards. I think it would be interesting to know what we have so far.

Like what was sky's illness (if any) that JB took him to hospital with. Did the child have a medical record of visits to doctor. Sorry if this has already been sleuthed.

Did she make it to the gas station. If so do they remember her being there?

We don't know about Sky's illness (if any) on that day and I don't think his or M's medical records were released.

Yes she made it to the gas station and called her friend from there. She didn't have her cellphone but she had her wallet.

I've read on topix (the awful site) that people believe SM is involved with the disappearnce of Sky but I just can't believe that. He is on national tv begging for his little guy back :( I have a 2 year old son that just turned 2 today actually and if he was missing I would be going crazy searching for him--I'm sorry but I just can't believe JB for whatever reason. To the person who says they know a little inside info I believe everything you said. How could somebody be on a dating website when their child is missing? I'm sure this has been discussed before, but just sounds suspicious behavior to me...There are so many people in this world who would love to have a child like Sky and would give him the best life, just doesn't seem fair to me.

Bumping it up for little Sky today! I hope we get some news today....I feel like I've been waiting forever to hear something. Praying we get a break today....

Bumping it up for little Sky today! I hope we get some news today....I feel like I've been waiting forever to hear something. Praying we get a break today....

Me too!

And I'm local, but not that local. I live probably a good hour from Redmond. I would love to take a Saturday and drive around up there, but my car has been making a weird noise and it's going to the shop sometime next week. :( Maybe after it gets fixed though. One of my bffs from school lives in Redmond. I haven't talked to her in a long time, but maybe I could make a day of it.

Me too!

And I'm local, but not that local. I live probably a good hour from Redmond. I would love to take a Saturday and drive around up there, but my car has been making a weird noise and it's going to the shop sometime next week. :( Maybe after it gets fixed though. One of my bffs from school lives in Redmond. I haven't talked to her in a long time, but maybe I could make a day of it.

Thanks, Hambirg!

Hope your car turns out alright.

Would love to hear what you see in Redmond, if you get a chance!

Thanks for the post, I really hope there is some kind of information soon of baby Sky.....esp since its getting close to Christmas

Maybe we should have a thread with the information we have found so far. Just in case we go 3 step backwards instead of forwards. I think it would be interesting to know what we have so far.

Like what was sky's illness (if any) that JB took him to hospital with. Did the child have a medical record of visits to doctor. Sorry if this has already been sleuthed.

Did she make it to the gas station. If so do they remember her being there?

Unfortunately I don't think we can have a separate thread at this time (I think the Anthony case took up to umpteen threads before it was separated into it's own forum).

One of the ways one poster has chosen to keep up a case was to keep a list of questions that needed answered, and then fills in the answers as they come available (see NobodyNoz in Michelle Parker FL case here on WS). That poster periodically posts the list at least once each thread and it is a great resource. Not sure if that might help with your idea but it's one way to achieve a similar goal that appears to be working quite well.

I think of little Sky every single day. I'm hoping for a Christmas miracle; if not Sky being found alive, then JB being arrested and thrown into the grungiest prison cell for all of eternity.

I am constantly inspired by SM's faith and hope in the face of extreme adversity. I could definitely learn from that.

Unfortunately I don't think we can have a separate thread at this time (I think the Anthony case took up to umpteen threads before it was separated into it's own forum).

One of the ways one poster has chosen to keep up a case was to keep a list of questions that needed answered, and then fills in the answers as they come available (see NobodyNoz in Michelle Parker FL case here on WS). That poster periodically posts the list at least once each thread and it is a great resource. Not sure if that might help with your idea but it's one way to achieve a similar goal that appears to be working quite well.

I think this is an excellent idea. We need to put one of these together so that we can add and edit as needed.

sigh. I was so hopeful that today there would be news.

:bump:

I would like to know more about that supposed Ikea sighting. Ikea is in Renton and one of JB's friends, I think SO, lives in Fairwood (which is actually a part of Renton.)

I would like to know more about that supposed Ikea sighting. Ikea is in Renton and one of JB's friends, I think SO, lives in Fairwood (which is actually a part of Renton.)

I wonder if the guy asked for the video? Probably not. How discouraging to report a sighting only to be told to get the potential evidence yourself. Good lord. What have we become? :banghead:

Ugh. I hope this doesn't turn out like some of the others, like Kyron. I still have hope for movement on that case but the waiting is painful.

NobodyNoz rocks it with that list!!!!!!

Thats actually a great idea. I hadnt thought about doing that. I could do that today if it would help everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo