Mashed potato, casserole soft drinks hit US shelves

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
As preparations for Thanksgiving begin in the United States, a beverage company has launched a range of unusually flavoured soft drinks.

The Jones Soda Company of Seattle is offering mashed potato flavoured and casserole flavoured soft drinks, building on the success of the turkey and gravy-flavoured one it came up with last year.

Chief executive Peter van Stolk says the drinks are for those who do not have time to prepare a full Thanksgiving feast.

He is particularly proud of the green beans and casserole flavoured drink

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200411/s1239580.htm

10_2_10.gif

Sounds yummy

I hoped I would not be eating this kind of food until I made it to the sunshine home for the terminally bewildered, not for a few years yet I hope

Lakergirl123 said:
3903139.jpg

Here's a picture - everyone drink up!
Um, no thanks. I'll stick with my Diet Coke thank you very much. I am a soft drink snob. I only drink Coca Cola products. But you all already knew that.

GROSSS !!!!

I will stick with my Diet Pepsi !!

Hey, Arielle, my Diet Pepsi is better than your Diet Coke !! :snooty:

lisag said:
GROSSS !!!!

I will stick with my Diet Pepsi !!

Hey, Arielle, my Diet Pepsi is better than your Diet Coke !! :snooty:
:slap: I don't think so!!!! More people use Coke as a generic term for soda than use Pepsi! It must be better. :snooty:

Arielle said:
:slap: I don't think so!!!! More people use Coke as a generic term for soda than use Pepsi! It must be better. :snooty:

People also use Coke as a term for drugs... but not Pepsi.. :loser: Therefore, mine MUST be better..... I used to be a diet coke drinker- but I have happily converted !! :dance:

LOL ~ you two are cracking me up

Personally I like Coke better than pepsi ~ but I buy pepsi because it comes in those little baby half size cans... and I can never drink a whole can... so I buy those.

I can't find baby cokes :(

sassy_texasbelle2 said:
The house wine of the south Dr. Pepper :dance:
Lucky for me, most places that serve Pepsi also serve Dr. Pepper. I'll drink it too :blushing:

While most of you are commenting on different flavor of sodas, what has been forgotten is all the different flavors of potato chips. IMO the best is the buffalo ranch flavor sold at Target. It was so popular that the store reduced the price to $.50 per bag.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back