1233 users online (206 members and 1027 guests)  

Websleuths News

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light

High School Prank Forces Students to Make Out With Their Parents

GROSS!! Warning, video is a tad disturbing, imo.

The prank, which took place at the end-of-the-year "pepfest," involved blindfolding a group of students in front of everyone, and instructing them to wait for a kiss from "a special someone."

Unfortunately for them, the "special" people happened to be their parents. Their...parents.

And some of these appear to be more than just a peck on the cheek....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...cid=maing-grid

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

Pranks are suppose to funny, I don't see any humor in this at all. IMO I think it's a little sick.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

It was disturbing to say the least!

That has to be the WORST "prank" ever

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Why anyone involved with the makings of this "prank" is still involved in the field of education, I don't know.

And those parents? What are they thinking? They weren't blindfolded.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful One View Post
    GROSS!! Warning, video is a tad disturbing, imo.

The prank, which took place at the end-of-the-year "pepfest," involved blindfolding a group of students in front of everyone, and instructing them to wait for a kiss from "a special someone."

Unfortunately for them, the "special" people happened to be their parents. Their...parents.

And some of these appear to be more than just a peck on the cheek....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...cid=maing-grid
    That is just grossly inappropriate, sick and those were minors.

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    And those parents? What are they thinking? They weren't blindfolded.
    Have to agree with ya. Just gross, I wouldn't embarrass my son like that, prank or no prank.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

How bizarre. I don't see anything funny about it at all. Is it similar to the prank of kissing a pig if a bet is lost? I'm sure some of the boys would much rather have done that than be caught having their mother make out with them against their will. Hopefully this doesn't lead to any bullying and fights which could lead to some students getting suspended and into any trouble. I'd never allow my daughters to date a boy who had parents that did something so weird, or went along with the crowd that way. The school must not have much class either.