Page 16 of 91 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by krimekat View Post
    Do "we all know how truthful RB can be"? I have no idea until evidence is presented

Do we know anything? LE is tight-lipped about this. Last I read they are still piecing together an investigation & possibly searching for other suspects . . . did they ever find Jorelys' notebook/diary? Answers are in there.

I think she may have had an older "boyfriend". Opinion only.

Oh yeah, and the internal affairs report on the handling of the case in the early stages:
    http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...vera-ca/nF68Y/
    I honestly doubt there is much in the "diary". I have two girls who were both 7 in the last 4 years, and they both had diaries..it was little drawings, I love my family, my sister is mean, Dear Santa I want a puppy.. mostly misspelled attempts at very child like themes..not only my kids, but of all their friends and all my friends who also have kids I have NEVER heard of a first grader with an "older boyfriend"..kids this age think anyone out of their grade is a baby, and anyone older is a big kid..there is not much intersex mixing outside of siblings at this age..this is FIRST GRADE we are talking about, not a 13 year old who will write about crushes and family problems...boys are "yucky" until at the least fourth of fifth grade... I understand that children this age can be molested, or can engage in "doctor" play etc. with close relatives or friends, but to be in first grade and having a "secret older (consensual) boyfriend" seems like a far-fetched idea to me.

I also believe LE was all over the family and would have zeroed in quickly on any neighborhood claims of mistreatment by babysitters or abuse. I believe the one mistake in this family was that the children were allowed way too much freedom for their ages, there was not sufficient supervision, but I wouldn't by any means consider these to be neglected or abused children...IMO when you see this type of lack of supervision and it is in her own neighborhood, when the family moved apartments in the same complex in order to have a ground floor closer to the playground (that was mentioned in MSM earlier link), I think the problem is the family felt a false sense of security and was even naive, but I do not think this is abuse or neglect in any way.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to marazul For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dr. Know? View Post
    oh my. Some interesting facts about the vacant apartment & what was found.

cherokee co. Sheriff's internal affairs report on rivera murder released

snipped

the report also went on to say that a search and rescue crew member, along with a maintenance man from the complex, accompanied mcmullen during his search.

Snipped again

according to the report, carr went on to say that it appeared someone was sleeping in the vacant apartment without permission, but that it did not occur to him that any harm had come to jorelys.

More at link

http://www.11alive.com/rss/article/2...medium=twitter

wonder if it was rb who was with the deputy. Just says maintenance man. Hmmm
    what!!!!????
    according to the report, he went on to say that it didn't appear to be "that bad" since he thought the blood stains were feces.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stillwatersc For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by stillwatersc View Post
    what!!!!????
    I agree. WTH?

It will be unreal if we come to find out that the perp was the one who showed them around that vacant apt.

If so, then it will make sense why they may have overlooked some things because he may have had a good story to help them move on.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

I need help understanding how blood can be mistaken for feces...are they saying they thought they were looking at a feces-covered room, but it turned out to be a blood-covered room with no feces?

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to marazul For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    Oh my. Some interesting facts about the vacant apartment & what was found.

Cherokee Co. Sheriff's Internal Affairs report on Rivera murder released

snipped

The report also went on to say that a search and rescue crew member, along with a maintenance man from the complex, accompanied McMullen during his search.

snipped again

According to the report, Carr went on to say that it appeared someone was sleeping in the vacant apartment without permission, but that it did not occur to him that any harm had come to Jorelys.

more at link

http://www.11alive.com/rss/article/2...medium=twitter

Wonder if it was RB who was with the deputy. Just says maintenance man. hmmm
    I have always thought that things in this case just didn't quite add up. This just adds to that.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to angela For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by marazul View Post
    I need help understanding how blood can be mistaken for feces...are they saying they thought they were looking at a feces-covered room, but it turned out to be a blood-covered room with no feces?
    The only thing I can come up with is that they used the term 'feces' to include loose stool, or, ugh, liquid poo.

Was this on Saturday or Friday night? Either way, I'm just wondering if it was dried into a brownish color, and in context of being in/around the toilet, people assumed it was a nasty diarrhea scene and having decided that, didn't wanna look at it any more.

I'm not in any way excusing the oversight, just trying to figure out how blood could be confused for poo.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Magdalyn For This Useful Post:

Comments on FB are considered rumor, not fact.
    As I indicated in my original post it was a FB comment early during the investigation, not noted in MSM.

We were able to garner LOTS of information (prior to pages being offline).

~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krimekat For This Useful Post:

This article is about the deputy. I didn't realize the deputy took a 5% pay cut. 4 people mistook the blood for feces in the bathroom? All over the floor and toilet?

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...vera-ca/nF68Y/

From the article I posted before this one, I wonder if RB had been sleeping in that apartment? Was the apartment searched on Saturday?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Know? For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by krimekat View Post
    As I indicated in my original post it was a FB comment early during the investigation, not noted in MSM.

We were able to garner LOTS of information (prior to pages being offline).

So are you saying that you think Brunn was at K-mart that afternoon?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

18. The Following User Says Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Maybe a quick thinking maintenance guy told them.... "You don't want to go in there. They ****'ed all over the place". So a brief glimpse & they saw what they expected to see. IMO still a stretch.

But at this point they didn't know what had happened to her. They were still looking for a missing child, not a bloody crime scene.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stillwatersc For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalyn View Post
    The only thing I can come up with is that they used the term 'feces' to include loose stool, or, ugh, liquid poo.

Was this on Saturday or Friday night? Either way, I'm just wondering if it was dried into a brownish color, and in context of being in/around the toilet, people assumed it was a nasty diarrhea scene and having decided that, didn't wanna look at it any more.

I'm not in any way excusing the oversight, just trying to figure out how blood could be confused for poo.
    from link http://www.11alive.com/rss/article/2...medium=twitter

"The report said Sgt. Wess Dixon and his partner, Kendra Chapman, searched the apartment and found what they said they thought were feces all over the floor and toilet in the unit's master bathroom"

So if all that they thought was feces was actually blood, then there was blood all over the floor and toilet? Wow..

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marazul For This Useful Post:

And another article.

snipped

The Ledger-News has filed a request under Georgia’s Open Records Act to obtain the internal affairs investigation case file.

That file, under the law, will not be open for public inspection until 10 days after the investigation was closed. Lt. Jay Baker, public information officer for the sheriff’s office, said the file is set to be released today (Dec. 21).

http://www.ledgernews.com/news/1115-...medium=twitter

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Know? For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I agree. WTH?

It will be unreal if we come to find out that the perp was the one who showed them around that vacant apt.

If so, then it will make sense why they may have overlooked some things because he may have had a good story to help them move on.
    Which would make the police work even more embarrassing.
    I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cat thief For This Useful Post:

from link http://www.11alive.com/rss/article/2...medium=twitter

"The report said Sgt. Wess Dixon and his partner, Kendra Chapman, searched the apartment and found what they said they thought were feces all over the floor and toilet in the unit's master bathroom"

So if all that they thought was feces was actually blood, then there was blood all over the floor and toilet? Wow..
    Would the power have been turned off at the apartment & they were using flashlights? Often apartment bathrooms have no window.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stillwatersc For This Useful Post:

Would the power have been turned off at the apartment & they were using flashlights? Often apartment bathrooms have no window.
    Apartments & rentals usually just get switched back to the complex or owners name. I can't see this complex leaving it off while workers have to repair the unit and it needs to be cleaned. Plus it's cold. They'd leave the thermostat set low to keep pipes from freezing etc...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Know? For This Useful Post:

Page 16 of 91 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast