Now That It is Christmas?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnieRN

Reaction score
I am feeling introspective and emotional tonight. There are two families whose lives have altered in the most horrific of ways this year. Two families who are facing Hanukkah and Christmas without their loved ones present. Facing the holidays with questions left unanswered. This case began in July of 2011. It is now December, just 9 short days until Christmas, and only 7 additional days until the year is ended.

Do you remember your thoughts on the day you first heard/read about this case?

Which way was your heart leaning? Toward suicide, or murder? How do you feel today?

Who did you feel was responsible, if Rebecca and Max were murdered?

Do your thoughts today, differ from those, upon first hearing about Rebecca or Max and their deaths? If so, how?

If you could interview one person involved in the lives of Rebecca, Max and their families, who would that person be, and which three questions would you like to ask that person?

I am feeling introspective and emotional tonight. There are two families whose lives have altered in the most horrific of ways this year. Two families who are facing Hanukkah and Christmas without their loved ones present. Facing the holidays with questions left unanswered. This case began in July of 2011. It is now December, just 9 short days until Christmas, and only 7 additional days until the year is ended.

Which way was your heart leaning? Toward suicide, or murder? How do you feel today?

Do your thoughts today, differ from those, upon first hearing about Rebecca or Max and their deaths? If so, how?

If you could interview one person involved in the lives of Rebecca, Max and their families, who would that person be, and which three questions would you like to ask that person?

Glad to have you back here Sunnie, your input has been invaluable!

My thoughts were incredible sadness for both families for their losses. The idea that suicide was being seriously considered in RZ's death so early on struck me as incredibly odd, under the circumstances. The callous manner in which her body was treated in those initial hours indicated a total disregard for her as a person. I guess I was skeptical about the investigation from the beginning based on these two indicators. Not much has changed. The revelations of the findings and how the SDSO reached their conclusions leaves me completely cold. She deserves much better than this.

Hi Sunnie! Long time no hear so glad you're back!

I had not heard of Max's accident. Then I heard the morning of Rebecca's death from people that know the family and they all said she was killed. Now that was from those who knew some of the players! I kept an open mind and was on the fence almost until the September 2nd press conference. From that moment on, I have been convinced that she was murdered. Although I follow crime, I had never been on crime forums before.

Once I saw the hate-filled posters against Rebecca that are continuing to this day on a number of forums, I knew in my heart that something is just not right here. The fact Dr. Peterson presumably stated to the family that Max may have been smothered gave one motive for Rebecca's death which of course was found not to be true after the autopsy. The lack of verifiable information from the presumed perpetrators' whereabouts, the fact that both Dina and Nina were at Rebecca's house that night, the odd fact that everyone was sent away including the dog but Adam came to stay in the house, the method of 'suicide', the sketchy facts about who was at Max's accident, the hideous demeanor of SDSO, the fact that the house and car are now sold, the gym has closed.

That's just off the top of my head. I, too, feel for both families. I do want justice though for Rebecca.

I feel for both families.

Max's death was an accident. His mother and father will miss him dreadfully. The pity is that I think they might think they got justice but instead they got revenge that was not legit.

Rachel's family not only do I sympathize with but I admire for not letting this be swept under the rug.

No one can convince me that Rachel was not murdered. I think those people there that night know exactly what happened. They have to live with it which is the reason there are posts that spout hatred against Rachel and support for the horrible investigation.That is the only way they can ease their conscious. They think what they did was deserved and justify it to themselves but I know they have doubts that what they did was right especially since the true story of Max's injuries came out. What is it they say, Me thinks thou protests too much! I have no sympathy for the one/s that played God and killed Rebecca and if they think the truth wont come out I've got news for them-the truth always comes out maybe not according to our timeline but God's.

I hope the investigation is reopened and don't understand why the FBI will not get involved. I really think this needs to go as high as it can go.

Oh for all the others out there that might have gotten an early
Christmas present (ie payoff) I cant type what I hope their Christmas is like.
course all of the above is only my opinion

Sunnie good to see you!

When I first heard about this case it was a brief news announcement on TV about a multimillionaire's girlfriend is found hanging at the mansion from an apparent suicide and that earlier in that week a 6 year boy had fallen at the multimillion dollar mansion. My first thought was how bizarre. I have to know more about this story.

I knew WS would be all over this case. When I arrived here, I was shocked to hear someone attempting to explain how, yes, it was possible to tie the complicated knots and hang yourself. They truly thought it was a suicide and believed this? I was insulted and frankly didn't care to hear it. Save it sista! Not once did I think suicide. My first thought was murder. My question was always who was responsible. Later, probably mid- August or September, it became clear with absolutely no doubt for me that it was a revengeful murder.

Questions? I would like an independent investigaton open and they ask all the questions.

Welcome back again, Sunnie RN!

You are all awesome and I thank you for the warm welcome backs!! Unfortunately, I had a real reason for being gone.

I agree wholeheartedly with what everyone said above! There are a lot of things about the case I do not understand. I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt, that no matter what is said, that at the least GS was at the house when Max's accident occurred. There is too much early on testimony to that fact, early on, prior to people being 'hushed up.' There is also the matter of the day planner on Rebecca's phone that said the flight the Shacknai children were supposed to be on, was at 1 pm. A much more reasonable time to get two teenagers to the airport, imho.

How can a small police force, a huge county sheriff's department, all come to a conclusion so quickly, without even attempting to give explanation for the simplest of questions? Something has been in the works from day one, allowing Rebecca to lie outside, dead, nude, in plain sight, with people taking photos for 15 hours. The shielding of the body is crime scene 101.

I feel sadness, anger and frustration for the Zahau family. I pray for justice in 2012. Anne Bremner, keep fighting the good fight and keep on putting information out there so everyone can realize the shoddy 'investigation' that was done. Anyone can prove a preset crime outcome. Real police work, would determine the truth behind what happened.

I hope your holiday is joyous and filled with what is really important in life. Please keep posting as I truly believe this will help the Zahau family, whom I know read here.

I read somewhere that there are over 45 murders a day in the US ... forty five families of victims and forty five families of perpetrators who are suffering. At any time of year and especially this time of year we need to remember all of them, and to hope and to pray that justice will be served, and that comfort will be given now that it is Christmas.

Merry Christmas!
f018.gif

Check out this "Celestial Snow Angel" (with video!) from the amazing Hubble Space Telescope:

http://www.space.com/13938-stellar-angel-young-star-massive-gas-cloud-spreads-wings.html

I remember that when I first heard about it I was double intrigued. I've spent time on Coronado, and it sounded suspicious to me.

I've always felt that Max's death was an accident, but that Rebecca was murdered.

I really don't know for certain, but Adam, Dina, Nina & Jonah are eligible, as none of them can be definitively ruled out. I believe the motivation was revenge for what they then believed was that Max's injuries were due to suffocation.

No, nothing has really changed, only stronger conviction of my initial suspicions, and dismay that SDSO would be a party to what is obviously a cover up. (moo)

Jonah.
1. Where were you at the time of Rebecca's Death
2. What did you say in that disappeared voice message? (if there really was one)
3. Did you, at some point believe that Max's death was the result of foul play or even negligence rather than a pure accident?

Merry Christmas everyone. :star1: :star:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member