809 users online (79 members and 730 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    its hard to tell from the photo how scattered...remembering the water factor and the Caylee Anthony crime scene, it looks about the same...

Seaslug...I like your perspective on her calls. I started to think that since this was not a Craigslist generated out call and was set up thru MP...that MP may have set up something other than what Shannan had in mind.

http://thesop.org/story/20111215/sha...lking-her.html

hmmm...wonder if someone made a drug fueled confession and then told Shannen MP knew all about it.

Perhaps my following statement is my personal Sherlock Holmes moment but one or more individuals are responsible for the murder of this woman and they would be GC, MP, CPH or JB.

What is it that we believe?

One or more of them is the sk.

None of them are the sk as they just happened to only kill Shannon for whatever reason.

There is some creepy mess that has been going down in OB where these men have a certain gathering where they murder a prositute. Maybe they are involved in some sort of satanic practices and rituals and MP is the go to guy to bring the hooker.

Perhaps Shannon suffered her own demise accidentally out of a bad paranoid trip and coincidentally
    led to the discovery of others.

While running away, Shannon was accosted by the sk who is neither of the four men.

The sk is from OB but is not either of the four men.

Pak wouldn't have waited for her outside if he had a deal where she wouldn't be coming back, Unless he was a bag man and agreed to disposing of her.

Anyone recall how long it took to confrim the ID's of the other bodies found?
    Thought we would have found out already if it was Shannan or not..

Was thinking to myself that its possibly taking longer due to waiting for dna results, As MG didnt want to know unless it was 100% sure?
    (last part about MG is my take from MSM, not fact)

Quote Originally Posted by Clone101 View Post
    Anyone recall how long it took to confrim the ID's of the other bodies found?
    Thought we would have found out already if it was Shannan or not..

Was thinking to myself that its possibly taking longer due to waiting for dna results, As MG didnt want to know unless it was 100% sure?
    (last part about MG is my take from MSM, not fact)
    5-6 weeks

http://www.longislandexchange.com/ar...dy-012011.html

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...cal&id=7915511

If they're smart they'll release COD at the same time as the identity. Otherwise everyone will go crazy with speculation. Especially if one or both are not what they were expecting.

will they be able to know what killed her? or will it be Caylee all over again? no way to even prove if she drowned?

oh man...what a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by minazoe View Post
    will they be able to know what killed her? or will it be Caylee all over again? no way to even prove if she drowned?

oh man...what a mess.
    Yes they CAN find out wheter she drowned or not even if it is only skeleton remains, read Dr. Badens explanation on this + more in this link:

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking...eath-1.3388774

Here is a quote concerning drowning:

The examination of skeletal human remains found Tuesday near Oak Beach, besides determining whether they belong to a missing Jersey City woman, can also point to the cause of death, an expert said.

Key forensic clues can survive in bones and teeth even over the 19 months the remains -- if they are Shannan Gilbert's -- would have been exposed to the elements, said Michael Baden, a former New York City medical examiner.

Police theorize Gilbert drowned in a wetland thicket. Baden said water contains diatoms, a type of phytoplankton that if inhaled, can later be detected in bone marrow.

"If they are present and they match what's found in the water, that will indicate she was alive and breathing when she went into the water," he said
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

At one point, Dormer seemed to make a verbal slip, mentioning "the canine unit who found the parts of Shannan Gilbert," whose death has not been connected to the other killings.
    -Source

What is this all about?

Canine unit?

Parts of Shannan?

He didn't say the parts of a skeleton that is believed to be Shannan either. He said "parts of Shannan".

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
    Really seems unlikey since it is human nature to walk in circles. The SK seems to like straight lines. How would The AB an C line up on a compass. Would it point to East ?
    It is?
    Personally I would have ran straight the heck out of there if I could and follow the road but in the brush.

Concerning when we can expext to get info on wheter the reamins are Shannan Gilbert or not.

Back in Dec 2010 it took them only a cupple of days to conclude that the 4 bodies found was NOT Shannon Gilbert.
    "Thursday" beeing Dec 16, 2010, and the 4 bodies was found Dec 11, 2010 and Dec 13, 2010.
    SO, it only took them 3 days from Dec 13 til Dec 16.
    I guess that means we could expect to know by tomorroow if the remais found is SG, and if we donīt get a confirmation by tomorrow, it is, IMO, reasonable to speculate if the remains is somone else thatn Gilbert.:.

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/s...rt-s-1.2546580

A New Jersey woman who disappeared at Oak Beach in May is not among the four female bodies found dumped in Gilgo Beach, Suffolk authorities said Thursday, complicating the work of investigators desperate for leads in their search for a potential serial killer.
    Authorities concluded Thursday from the medical records of Shannan Gilbert, 24, of Jersey City, that she couldn't be one of the four.
    Last edited by Theforeigner; 12-15-2011 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Added info
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
    Really seems unlikey since it is human nature to walk in circles. The SK seems to like straight lines. How would The AB an C line up on a compass. Would it point to East ?
    <bbm>

I missed your point about the "straight lines" on my first go-round Soul !!

Yes, straight lines and street lamp in SG's case, calculated distances between bodies of the G4; psychological indicators of a mind that compartmentalizes by fitting things into neat little boxes, not going "outside the lines".

Quote Originally Posted by akaney View Post
    Hi guys, this is my 1st post. I have been questioning the reason that Officer Malia and Blue started searching the area to begin with last Dec. If I remember correctly they said he was using Shannan Gilbert's missing person case as a training exercise for Blue. If this is the case why was he searching 5 to 6 miles away on the opposite side of the OP from where Shannan was last seen. If he was indeed looking for Shannan why did he not look on the OP in Oak Beach, which is exactly where her body was found. If he had maybe he would have found Shannan but not the GB4.
    Not sure if this has already been answered or not (I'm still reading page 1), but Officer Malia was simply out training his dog when he discovered the first body. He wasn't specifically looking for Shannan, or anyone else.

Hope that helps.

And welcome to the wonderful world of posting!
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by dcgrumpy View Post
    Additionally, there are MANY factors that affect the rate of decomposition, not just temperature. Body weight, dampness, aridness, type of material covering body, lack of material covering body, insect activity, etc. etc. And the combination of all these factors can increase or diminish decomposition, depending upon how the combined conditions aid or detract from one another. It's entirely possible for a body to skeletonize in that time period under certain conditions.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast