Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 825

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    7,532

    ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 1

    http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/18...sibly-abducted

    WATERVILLE, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- Police in Waterville are searching for a missing toddler who they say may have been abducted.
    20-month old Ayla Reynolds disappeared from her home at 29 Violette Avenue. She was last seen in her bed by a family member at around 10 Friday night. Her father called police just before 9 a.m. Saturday when he learned she was missing.
    Police searched the area near the home with a K-9 and have turned up nothing. They also are searching the home and say Ayla's family is cooperating with them. They are now turning to the public for help. The little girl was last seen wearing green one-piece pajamas with polka dots and the words "daddy's princess" written on them.
    She's 2' 9" tall and weighs about 30 pounds. She has short, blonde hair and her left arm is in a sling with a soft splint.
    If you have any information on where she might be, you are asked to call Waterville Police at 680-4700.
    Cindi Lou


    Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleuthster View Post
    http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/18...sibly-abducted

    WATERVILLE, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- Police in Waterville are searching for a missing toddler who they say may have been abducted.
    20-month old Ayla Reynolds disappeared from her home at 29 Violette Avenue. She was last seen in her bed by a family member at around 10 Friday night. Her father called police just before 9 a.m. Saturday when he learned she was missing.
    Police searched the area near the home with a K-9 and have turned up nothing. They also are searching the home and say Ayla's family is cooperating with them. They are now turning to the public for help. The little girl was last seen wearing green one-piece pajamas with polka dots and the words "daddy's princess" written on them.
    She's 2' 9" tall and weighs about 30 pounds. She has short, blonde hair and her left arm is in a sling with a soft splint.
    If you have any information on where she might be, you are asked to call Waterville Police at 680-4700.
    NOT AGAIN!!! Wonder why the arm was in a sling?

    Cannot find out why the arm is in a sling...why did Dad wait til teh next am to call...does he not live with the child?



  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    7,532
    Quote Originally Posted by stilettos View Post
    NOT AGAIN!!! Wonder why the arm was in a sling?
    I know! Another child missing and it doesnt sound good.
    Cindi Lou


    Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleuthster View Post
    I know! Another child missing and it doesnt sound good.
    Sooo...they saw her at 10:00pm prob in bed and then wake up and she's gone??? Lord, find this one alive PLEASE.



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    18,121
    oh no, not another one




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    27,511
    I can't take it anymore. I simply can't.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

    Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    7,532
    Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    I can't take it anymore. I simply can't.
    Right????
    Cindi Lou


    Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.


  8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sleuthster For This Useful Post:


  9. #8
    Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    72,856
    Quote Originally Posted by tlcox View Post
    I can't take it anymore. I simply can't.
    and so many little ones so close to Christmas.

    I can't take it anymore either.
    ~JMO~

    A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown


    Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

    You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.


    Websleuths Resource Center

    Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing



  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    35,667
    Oh NO. I was just feeling all happy about the little sweet boy found safe by the river bank, after being out alone all night. And then this. I hope she is found safe too.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn



  11. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    845
    come home home safe baby girl



  12. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    7,532
    Cindi Lou


    Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.



  13. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    7,532
    WATERVILLE, Maine -- Waterville police said they are investigating the disappearance and possible abduction of a 20-month-old from her home.Police were called to 29 Violette Ave. in Waterville Saturday morning after receiving a report from the father of the toddler, Alya Reynolds.Police said Ayla was reported sleeping in her bed on Friday at about 10 p.m. by a family member.Investigators say this morning at 8:51 a.m., Ayla's father called police after learning that the child was not in her bed and could not be located in the residence.A search of the neighborhood surrounding the house has been conducted by members of the Waterville Police Department, Waterville Fire Department, and Maine State Warden Service, to include a flyover of the Warden Service's plane.A detailed search of the residence for forensic evidence is being conducted by members of the Waterville Police Department's Detective Division and the Maine State Police's Evidence Recovery Team at this time. Ayla's family members are cooperating fully with police.
    Cindi Lou


    Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.



  14. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,454
    http://www.kjonline.com/news/Watervi...aking-news-box

    Quote
    Rumsey said police have spoken to the toddler’s mother, who does not live at the Violette Avenue home. Police are not releasing the names of the parents.

    Quote

    Waterville Deputy Police Chief Charles Rumsey said police conducted extensive interviews and believe there is nothing suspicious about the broken arm, which he said was suffered in an accident several weeks ago.

    Read more at the link above.
    Just my opinion.

    Be thankful for each day. Live in the moment.



  15. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,834
    Quote Originally Posted by No Stone Unturned View Post
    http://www.kjonline.com/news/Watervi...aking-news-box

    Quote
    Rumsey said police have spoken to the toddler’s mother, who does not live at the Violette Avenue home. Police are not releasing the names of the parents.

    Quote

    Waterville Deputy Police Chief Charles Rumsey said police conducted extensive interviews and believe there is nothing suspicious about the broken arm, which he said was suffered in an accident several weeks ago.

    Read more at the link above.
    hmmm...Mom doesn't live there? Does Dad have primary custody?


  16. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to stilettos For This Useful Post:


  17. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    7,532
    Quote Originally Posted by No Stone Unturned View Post
    http://www.kjonline.com/news/Watervi...aking-news-box

    Quote
    Rumsey said police have spoken to the toddler’s mother, who does not live at the Violette Avenue home. Police are not releasing the names of the parents.

    Quote

    Waterville Deputy Police Chief Charles Rumsey said police conducted extensive interviews and believe there is nothing suspicious about the broken arm, which he said was suffered in an accident several weeks ago.

    Read more at the link above.
    The article says that LE said theres a possibility that she wandered away which is very scary because I looked at the arial and the adress is only a couple blocks to a park which is on the Kennebunk River!
    Cindi Lou


    Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.



Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #10
    By ynotdivein in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 663
    Last Post: 07-16-2015, 09:59 PM
  2. Replies: 937
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 08:06 PM
  3. Replies: 751
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 10:55 PM
  4. Replies: 608
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 08:08 PM
  5. Replies: 904
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 06:39 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •