Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleuthster

Verified - friend of Wendy Huggy
Reaction score
Website
cynthiaparrott.blogspot.com
http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/182772/112/Toddler-missing-possibly-abducted

WATERVILLE, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- Police in Waterville are searching for a missing toddler who they say may have been abducted.
20-month old Ayla Reynolds disappeared from her home at 29 Violette Avenue. She was last seen in her bed by a family member at around 10 Friday night. Her father called police just before 9 a.m. Saturday when he learned she was missing.
Police searched the area near the home with a K-9 and have turned up nothing. They also are searching the home and say Ayla's family is cooperating with them. They are now turning to the public for help. The little girl was last seen wearing green one-piece pajamas with polka dots and the words "daddy's princess" written on them.
She's 2' 9" tall and weighs about 30 pounds. She has short, blonde hair and her left arm is in a sling with a soft splint.
If you have any information on where she might be, you are asked to call Waterville Police at 680-4700.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article/182772/112/Toddler-missing-possibly-abducted

WATERVILLE, Maine (NEWS CENTER) -- Police in Waterville are searching for a missing toddler who they say may have been abducted.
20-month old Ayla Reynolds disappeared from her home at 29 Violette Avenue. She was last seen in her bed by a family member at around 10 Friday night. Her father called police just before 9 a.m. Saturday when he learned she was missing.
Police searched the area near the home with a K-9 and have turned up nothing. They also are searching the home and say Ayla's family is cooperating with them. They are now turning to the public for help. The little girl was last seen wearing green one-piece pajamas with polka dots and the words "daddy's princess" written on them.
She's 2' 9" tall and weighs about 30 pounds. She has short, blonde hair and her left arm is in a sling with a soft splint.
If you have any information on where she might be, you are asked to call Waterville Police at 680-4700.

NOT AGAIN!!!:banghead::banghead: Wonder why the arm was in a sling?

Cannot find out why the arm is in a sling...why did Dad wait til teh next am to call...does he not live with the child?

oh no, not another one

111217062049_photo.JPG

I can't take it anymore. I simply can't.

Oh NO. I was just feeling all happy about the little sweet boy found safe by the river bank, after being out alone all night. And then this. :mad: I hope she is found safe too. :rose:

WATERVILLE, Maine -- Waterville police said they are investigating the disappearance and possible abduction of a 20-month-old from her home.Police were called to 29 Violette Ave. in Waterville Saturday morning after receiving a report from the father of the toddler, Alya Reynolds.Police said Ayla was reported sleeping in her bed on Friday at about 10 p.m. by a family member.Investigators say this morning at 8:51 a.m., Ayla's father called police after learning that the child was not in her bed and could not be located in the residence.A search of the neighborhood surrounding the house has been conducted by members of the Waterville Police Department, Waterville Fire Department, and Maine State Warden Service, to include a flyover of the Warden Service's plane.A detailed search of the residence for forensic evidence is being conducted by members of the Waterville Police Department's Detective Division and the Maine State Police's Evidence Recovery Team at this time. Ayla's family members are cooperating fully with police.

http://www.kjonline.com/news/Waterville-toddler-missing.html?cmpid=breaking-news-box

Rumsey said police have spoken to the toddler’s mother, who does not live at the Violette Avenue home. Police are not releasing the names of the parents.

Waterville Deputy Police Chief Charles Rumsey said police conducted extensive interviews and believe there is nothing suspicious about the broken arm, which he said was suffered in an accident several weeks ago.

Read more at the link above.

http://www.kjonline.com/news/Waterville-toddler-missing.html?cmpid=breaking-news-box

Rumsey said police have spoken to the toddler’s mother, who does not live at the Violette Avenue home. Police are not releasing the names of the parents.

Waterville Deputy Police Chief Charles Rumsey said police conducted extensive interviews and believe there is nothing suspicious about the broken arm, which he said was suffered in an accident several weeks ago.

hmmm...Mom doesn't live there? Does Dad have primary custody?

The article says that LE said theres a possibility that she wandered away which is very scary because I looked at the arial and the adress is only a couple blocks to a park which is on the Kennebunk River!

As soon as one baby is found, another disappears. I worry about a little one outside in this cold weather, but I also worry about a child possibly being with a kidnapper. I hope the parents didn't have anything to do with her disappearance. She needs to be found quickly!

The rules have to change. This is not just a few random occurrences at this point, it's an epidemic.

Wonder if there's any way the mother could have taken her. She has been interviewed so she might live in the same area and may know what Ayla's father did on Friday night.

Thing that gets me too is that Maine doesnt usually have many cases of chidren being abducted that you hear of anyways, especially that take the child from the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni