Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

Update on the Facebook page

‎35 days,

Apparently I some how deleted yesterday's post, I did read all the thoughts and prayers so thank you! All it said was thank you for continued support and those who donated to the Michelle Loree Trust Fund for search efforts and children set up by my self Lauren Erickson and www.forthepeople.com

Also that I know we are all very anxious for any kind of news but not to be discouraged. The news changes constantly. From day one Police have been working on all kinds of leads, tips and information. The news slows but they haven't.

Just wishing, hoping and waiting on that one persons heart to not be so cold and help.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Psychic Sleuth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cblewife View Post
    I don't buy the DSJr didn't know argument from MN unless his FB account was hacked. It says that he's the creator of the page/link asking for donations and he has clearly liked it on his own FB page. Hard to "like" something you don't know about, however I do not know what day he "liked" it. MOO
    I am such a novice of Facebook, can you point to where I can see that Dale, Jr. is the creator of the "Friends and Supporters" Facebook page?

Also, how are you seeing Dale, Jr. Facebook page as I thought it went private; is it public again?
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    I am such a novice of Facebook, can you point to where I can see that Dale, Jr. is the creator of the "Friends and Supporters" Facebook page?

Also, how are you seeing Dale, Jr. Facebook page? I thought it went private; is it public again?
    Sure thing Patty. This is the link to the FundRazr. It says created by Dale Smith. Click on his name and it takes you to his private page. Almost everything is private on his page, but if you click on his wall, you'll see his recent "likes", which is the "Friends and Supporters of Dale Smith".
    Last edited by Cblewife; 12-21-2011 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Remove link to Fundrazr Page

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Cblewife For This Useful Post:

Thank you for the information, not sure we can have the link to that page on here though!

Maybe leave the info and perhaps remove the link so we don't get in trouble.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    Thank you for the information, not sure we can have the link to that page on here though!

Maybe leave the info and perhaps remove the link so we don't get in trouble.
    Gotcha... will do right now. I wasn't sure.....it's always an iffy thing on whether to post it or not for me. TY =)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cblewife For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    I had to go by this "Bee Place" today. This is the shortest way for me to get into town. The one on Colonial (route 50)

It is a house with a out building. I looked both times and I did not see any bee hives. The house is a pukey orange color trimmed in purple. It is fenced and gated. Somebody lives there.
    Did you go to the yard disposal place?
    http://www.wastemap.org/Facility-Pro...sFacility=1017

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:

What I think I know

This is my first post. This is sort of a ramble on what I believe to be factual, but I’m sure I’ve made many mistakes and ask that you please correct them.

It is interesting to me that the video of the street outside DS2’s condo is not available in its entirety. I would like to see all of it & be able to trace the movements of not only the two Hummers and white truck, but also on DS2’s red truck and whatever other Smith vehicles might have been on the street. I would also like to know who else was on the street between the time Michelle arrived and the police came to DS2’s condo. Likely, LE has the tape and is requesting that the owner not disclose all that is on it.

Imho, if DS2 knew/remembered the camera were there, he would have never said Michelle arrived at 4pm. He could also have eliminated problems by driving all vehicles around the block. Then when LE comes and sees that Hummer is not there, it is obvious that not all traffic goes by the camera. The “why?” could be any number of things: fewer cars so it’s easier to maneuver, avoiding an irritating neighbor, it’s too hard to turn around, etc.

Early on:
    Yvonne said on tape, “It’s normal to fight. Please let her go.”
    Michelle’s brother knew “her phone never made it that way” and, therefore, the “Waterford” message was bogus.
    Michelle’s mom said “they were looking for Michelle,” when LE searched the Smith home.
    The movement-activated security tape was on all the MSM showing Michelle arriving and DS2’s (perhaps) truck leaving.

In the fog of the past, I MIGHT have heard/seen:
    Smith Sr took his boat out November 18th.
    There are pictures of DS2 on a boat. Whose?
    DS2’s sister and husband live in the family home on Rose.
    DS2 did not go to work on the 17th or 18th.
    DS2 intended to go to work on the 18th.
    Michelle’s bf called her a number of times after 3:30. 1,2,10?
    The Hummer is on tape leaving DS2’s condo @ 3:40, after 5 & never.
    Video shows DS2 truck leaving condo after 5pm.

Chances are that when Michelle’s mom called the police to report Michelle missing and said she was worried because Michelle was so reliable and because DS2 had a history of violence, he immediately became a POI and LE never thought this was ”just” a missing persons case. This appears to be correct because they went to DS2’s condo on the evening of the 17th (there is video somewhere; I remember seeing him standing in the garage with a police officer and a large vehicle.)

How does that stack up with your memories?

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I think in Hon3ybee's most recent posts she said something like " I have so much I want to say but I am in the middle of getting verified so I think I have to wait."

And that is the last we have heard. So ??????
    I dont recall saying I have so much to say just that I wasn't sure what I could say so I was keeping my mouth shut.. I have emailed Tricia with my number so I'm just patiently waiting.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to hon3yb33 For This Useful Post:

Im not sure how this works, but here is a screen grab of DS's facebook. It has recently changed even though it is private. The fact that he "like" The Friends and Supporters page has been there since that page began.

His page is more private now than it was before with a new profile pic.

dale smith.jpg

There is no way that he did not know about the other page when he himself "liked" it from day one.

Not bashing him or anything, just bringing the info over to help clear up some questions. Hope it helps

18. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to 4BB For This Useful Post:

Here is a screen shot from the Friends and Supporters page.

You click on the "GIVE" button and it starts taking you through the Papal process. During that process it says the money is managed by Dale Smith.

I hovered my mouse over that to create the pop up and show that this account is indeed linked to DS's facebook account. DS provided a Paypal address and linked the pages together. Only he can do that or someone he gives his password to. Im not saying he personally set the page up, but he did set up the fundraiser.

dale smith 2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by hon3yb33 View Post
    I dont recall saying I have so much to say just that I wasn't sure what I could say so I was keeping my mouth shut.. I have emailed Tricia with my number so I'm just patiently waiting.
    Please forgive me, but I can't recall why you needed to be verified. Would you mind stating the connection again. O/T - My brain is fried...hubby had a small accident on his bike this morning. He broke 2 ribs and cracked 2 more.... ay yi yi what a day.

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cblewife For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by hon3yb33 View Post

I went back and reread some of your old posts so I could see why I thought that. I think we aere both right.

posted by Hon3ybee:
    I have been refraining from posting because I'm waiting to get verified so I'm not sure what I can say but since it's all out now DS was in confinement while all this happened with Shannon...[12/01]
    Honestly I'm not sure of the date, I'm not able to go into specifics because our connection has not been verified yet by this site.
    12/01
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

I had to go by this "Bee Place" today. This is the shortest way for me to get into town. The one on Colonial (route 50)

It is a house with a out building. I looked both times and I did not see any bee hives. The house is a pukey orange color trimmed in purple. It is fenced and gated. Somebody lives there.
    When I was growing up there, our house was in a clearing surrounded by woods, and we had bee hives back in the woods that a friend would tend. So if there are hives at that place, they may not be right out in the open.

(We did not have an orange house with purple trim).

Seems highly unlikely that anyone would pick a place for disposal of remains when there's an occupied house nearby.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nobodynoz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nobodynoz View Post
    When I was growing up there, our house was in a clearing surrounded by woods, and we had bee hives back in the woods that a friend would tend. So if there are hives at that place, they may not be right out in the open.

Seems highly unlikely that anyone would pick a place for disposal of remains when there's an occupied house nearby.
    TY for the description.
    As for the BBM part, clearly, you are neither color-blind...nor interested in a year round reminder of Halloween. LOL. I was trying to be funny...uh...

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
    Did you go to the yard disposal place?
    http://www.wastemap.org/Facility-Pro...sFacility=1017
    OK I went back and looked. The pukey house is next to the Bee Property. I looked at it on google maps and I didn't see any bee hives, or waste removal.

So sorry.

Bee Hive Co.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?layer=c&cbp=12,0,0,0,0&ll=28.54171,-81.08262&cbll=28.54171,-81.08262"]Google Maps[/ame]

when you go to the property appraisers website it pulls up the bee property under Honey Bee Holdings.

http://www.ocpafl.org/searches/Parce...22226131203010

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Thanks I got it straight now, but I still don't see any bee hives even after looking at the map.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
    TY for the description.
    As for the BBM part, clearly, you are neither color-blind...nor interested in a year round reminder of Halloween. LOL. I was trying to be funny...uh...

Here's one on 520

21777 State Road 520 Orlando it's down from 528 (Bee Line) which is now the Beach Line

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&cp...ed=0CB0Q8gEwAA

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Sparky,

You are so awesome! Just promise all of us that when you are out there looking for clues that you will be careful. I truly appreciate all of the information you have given all of us already and your insight. Just be careful.

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Sleuth View Post
    Update on the Facebook page

‎35 days,

Apparently I some how deleted yesterday's post, I did read all the thoughts and prayers so thank you! All it said was thank you for continued support and those who donated to the Michelle Loree Trust Fund for search efforts and children set up by my self Lauren Erickson and www.forthepeople.com

Also that I know we are all very anxious for any kind of news but not to be discouraged. The news changes constantly. From day one Police have been working on all kinds of leads, tips and information. The news slows but they haven't.

Just wishing, hoping and waiting on that one persons heart to not be so cold and help.
    Oh My Gosh!
    This gal's hope, stoicism, and humanity is just heartbreaking and inspiring at the same time!

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to IHAVENOCLUE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBitty35 View Post
    Sparky,

You are so awesome! Just promise all of us that when you are out there looking for clues that you will be careful. I truly appreciate all of the information you have given all of us already and your insight. Just be careful.

Awww...thank you but not to worry I just drove by on my way into town. I had to pass by it anyways. I didn't stop and won't. Promise.

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cblewife View Post
    Please forgive me, but I can't recall why you needed to be verified. Would you mind stating the connection again. O/T - My brain is fried...hubby had a small accident on his bike this morning. He broke 2 ribs and cracked 2 more.... ay yi yi what a day.
    I hope your hubby heals quickly!

41. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to IHAVENOCLUE For This Useful Post:

OK I went back and looked. The pukey house is next to the Bee Property. I looked at it on google maps and I didn't see any bee hives, or waste removal.

So sorry.

Bee Hive Co.

Google Maps

when you go to the property appraisers website it pulls up the bee property under Honey Bee Holdings.

http://www.ocpafl.org/searches/Parce...22226131203010
    Since this is a psychic vision, I am not convinced that this is a possibility. However, my thoughts are stated and take it for what it's worth! I wonder if the Smith's know anyone associated with the property. Also, there is a wooded area with a small body of water that caught my eye. JMO!!!
    Last edited by Wild@Heart; 12-21-2011 at 11:40 PM. Reason: typo

43. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wild@Heart For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimb103 View Post
    Since this is a psychic vision, I am not convinced that this is a posibility. However, my thoughts are stated and take it for what it's worth! I wonder if the Smith's know anyone associated with the property. Also, there is a wooded area with a small body of water that caught my eye. JMO!!!

Didn't the post even say it had something to do with bees? Could be beeline, bee hives, bee something?? IDk, just seems like I recall reading that...that they weren't sure. Maybe they were just simply picking up on the beeline (beachline now) or the 528 and it really didnt have anything to do with actual bees.

45. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cblewife For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by IHAVENOCLUE View Post
    I hope your hubby heals quickly!
    TY!!! He's nice and quiet tonight....lol... poor guy.

47. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cblewife For This Useful Post:

But...If he had access to the property, it would be a good place to hide a body thinking LE would never look there for that same reason as stated above...Just my mind going in a rabbit hole!

49. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wild@Heart For This Useful Post:

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast