Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothOperator View Post
    Thanks so much farfalla.. And I apologize about misstating his name I should have searched for an article to make certain, as I don't want to appear as tho I'm being insensitive in my not even being able to correctly state or spell the victim's name.

Would you mind telling again some of the details about your friends family member who was murdered(particularly where Dale is concerned as I find it could be pertinent to Michelle's case possibly).. I don't want to put erroneous info out there about it from just my recalling your early posts..

Thanks so much for replying

No worries & no need to apologize, Smooth, you didn't appear that way at all, was just clarifying in case you weren't returning any results if you were searching the wrong name? I'm a "she" btw, lol, & I wasn't sure if the poster that you were indeed referring to in your original post was me?
    Now that it's come out in the MSM, I don't think that there's much more than I can add to the story that hasn't already been said, aside from the personal feelings & opinions about what happened told to me by my friend (we'll call her NT for ID purposes). Will reach out to her today & see if she has any more info that she can share, I DO know that the details of the 92 incident coming back to light have reopened some old wounds with the family, but will see what else that I can find out today, as well as figure out how to repost what I had intially reposted about it all...HTH
    If the eyes had no tears, the soul would have no rainbow~ Native American Proverb

Laugh & Dance with the Angels, my beautiful son, you are FOREVER in my heart!
    Mikey
    11/6/01-12/3/03

"I would like to question the dog, but I can't. A dog should not be testifying in a trial."

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Farfalla40 For This Useful Post:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    Have I told you lately.............I heart you.
    Yeppers, teh you have! LOL I heart you too!

PS...I'll see you "on the other side," IOW, on Friday or Saturday.....LOL
    My posts are to stay at WS, not to be moved to other forums for their members to judge. I know who is moving posts and this is fair warning. If I want my posts moved to other places, I will do it myself.

The above post is JMO, MOO, MHO, and all other disclaimers. Please leave it here at WS! TIA

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tezi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eefive View Post
    Side scan or Structure Scan sonar is readily available, and easy to use with a little practice. Considering the number of bass fishermen in the Orlando area, I am sure there is access to the technology if the searchers want. In fact I would be surprised that LE doesnt already have it.

We use very high tech sonar on our body recoveries that take place here in Louisiana. Mr Swamp know a company that owns the very expensive equipment and they have always been kind enough to donate the use of the equipment along with a few of their employees to work it, since they know how to do it. We are all volunteer so we could never afford it in our tiny town.

Many of the waterways here are murky and have alligators. One recovery mission brought the divers face to face with catfish that were huge, as big as the divers or bigger.

The sonar is also helpful in letting them be aware of the presence of large alligator or giant catfish lurking about.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SwampMama For This Useful Post:

Originally Posted by Patty G
    I would like to know why some folks feel that Dale, Sr. is part of either helping Dale with disposing of Michelle, or throwing the cellphone in the river or coming to pick up the children, or driving one of the vehicles or picking up Dale at the parking lot?

Is it because of a 20 second spot on TV when Dale Sr. stated Dale was there the entire time of Michelle's disappearance?

Dale Sr., was inserted before the raid, and before the custody hearing and I am just plain curious.

I can't imagine my son calling me to help him dispose of a body, or driving a vehicle of his girlfriends to help him leave it in a parking lot, or ask me to throw a cellphone in a river, etc., etc.

I couldn't imagine my brother calling our father for help in any form with regards to covering up a murder.
    Heck, my father would have probably murdered my brother if he knew my brother did something like that. My father was really "old-school" and strict and arrogant like Dale, Sr.
    BBM

<modsnip> My ex's mother would have murdered for one of her "boys," just to keep their sorry azzes out of a sling. And there are more parents just like her out there, consider yourself fortunate you apparently have never met them.

<modsnip> What I am trying to get across is sometimes LE is spot on with their accusations. And folks need to understand that LE has way MORE info than they are sharing with the public at this point. So, I just have to believe they know what they are doing, and I will content to let them do whatever that is.
    Last edited by beach; 12-20-2011 at 12:48 PM. Reason: removed personalization; added BBM to indicate responding poster emphasis
    My posts are to stay at WS, not to be moved to other forums for their members to judge. I know who is moving posts and this is fair warning. If I want my posts moved to other places, I will do it myself.

The above post is JMO, MOO, MHO, and all other disclaimers. Please leave it here at WS! TIA

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to tezi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LostOldUserName View Post
    BBM at the very least it is assault (if Florida has assault), if not battery

ETA Florida does have assault
    784.011 Assault.--

(1) An "assault" is an intentional, unlawful threat by word or act to do violence to the person of another, coupled with an apparent ability to do so, and doing some act which creates a well-founded fear in such other person that such violence is imminent.

(2) Whoever commits an assault shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

and Battery

784.03 Battery; felony battery.--

(1)(a) The offense of battery occurs when a person:

1. Actually and intentionally touches or strikes another person against the will of the other; or

2. Intentionally causes bodily harm to another person.

(b) Except as provided in subsection (2), a person who commits battery commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

(2) A person who has one prior conviction for battery, aggravated battery, or felony battery and who commits any second or subsequent battery commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. For purposes of this subsection, "conviction" means a determination of guilt that is the result of a plea or a trial, regardless of whether adjudication is withheld or a plea of nolo contendere is entered.

So it looks like JR. could be charged with felony battery

So DS has a conviction from the death of the man that he and those younger guys participated in, is that a felony?

Does he have any other felonies?

I think the report should press charges and hopefully it would be a felony.

Then hopefully he will be charged with something in Michelle's case (or even something unrelated) that would be a felony. Wouldn't that make 3 strikes and he would be subject to the 3 strikes rule and be given a lengthy sentence.

If they can't get him for Michelle's murder then I want to see this happen. That reporter would be helping Michelle's family by pressing charges.

I hope DS screws up again (and he will) and gets sent to prison for a loooooong time. Just like OJ who got cocky and really effed up by doing that robbery in the hotel.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SwampMama For This Useful Post:

If LE has so much, why has there been no arrest? Do you all think it's still going to happen?
    It seems to me that things are way too quiet. Is Michelle just going to end up another unsolved missing person?

I doubt this is related to Michelle's disappearance...but LE is conducting a "death investigation" at 1029 South Hiawasee Rd. Very little details are available.

Again I doubt this is connected to Michelle...but I am following it just in case.
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4612972.story

Very little is being updated on this story.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bittiness39 For This Useful Post:

Cool ?

I am a long time lurker on this forum and first time poster. <mod snip>......I think Dale definitely has something to do with her missing.

I remember awhile back someone posted something about him putting a bunch of pictures online the day she went missing?.....of other men? Can someone please repost that link? I want to take a look and see what exactly he put online.

I apologize....I've just been going through all the posts and cannot find it anywhere. TYI
    Last edited by fran; 12-20-2011 at 03:14 PM.

15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to CuriousChloe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousChloe View Post
    I am a long time lurker on this forum and first time poster. <mod snip>......I think Dale definitely has something to do with her missing.

I remember awhile back someone posted something about him putting a bunch of pictures online the day she went missing?.....of other men? Can someone please repost that link? I want to take a look and see what exactly he put online.

I apologize....I've just been going through all the posts and cannot find it anywhere. TYI
    Last edited by fran; 12-20-2011 at 03:15 PM.

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TexasLil For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by StrayKat View Post
    I have always wondered if she didn't accidently leave her phone at his house and when her brother texted that he may have sent that reply text... then when she didn't come back on his way to his parents he chucked it in the river. IMO
    OK was the text made while her phone was moving west in a direction toward DS2?? or was it made while in his condo??

I've been out of the country for a week without internet and have a lot of reading to do

But I feel so sad that here it is Christmas and Michelle's children are dealing with NOT having their mother there with them....and also that the twins are not living with their 11 year brother anymore.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to captdj For This Useful Post:

Just thought of something......Dale didn't react when the press said they found Michelle in a lake (this was awhile back when he was going in to court for the custody hearing if I am mistaken please correct me)
    Anyway, I thought it was odd how he didn't give a reaction AT ALL.......could this be because he knows she's NOT in a lake? Seems to me, if he placed the body in water....this comment by a reporter would have drawn some sort of reaction from him.

Just a thought.............It is crazy that they haven't found her yet. Still seems so unreal...

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to CuriousChloe For This Useful Post:

Just thought of something......Dale didn't react when the press said they found Michelle in a lake (this was awhile back when he was going in to court for the custody hearing if I am mistaken please correct me)
    Anyway, I thought it was odd how he didn't give a reaction AT ALL.......could this be because he knows she's NOT in a lake? Seems to me, if he placed the body in water....this comment by a reporter would have drawn some sort of reaction from him.

Just a thought.............It is crazy that they haven't found her yet. Still seems so unreal...
    Welcome Chloe,

<mod snip> I agree about him not putting her in water, I posted a few pages back that I think it was too much trouble and a risk to be seen near water or any where out in the open. I am guessing near woods, or someplace abandoned, or not easy to see a person at night. I think she will be found close to his condo too. Anyway, thanks for posting our prayers are with all of her friends and of course her family.
    Last edited by fran; 12-20-2011 at 03:17 PM.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

Welcome.

The pictures that members found posted online after Michelle went missing, IIRC, has nothing to do with Dale.
    Last edited by fran; 12-20-2011 at 03:17 PM.
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

I thought the reporter (Kathy Belich) was addressing the comment about Michelle being in the lake was to Dale, Sr.
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    I thought the reporter (Kathy Belich) was addressing the comment about Michelle being in the lake was to Dale, Sr.
    Hi Patty, thank you for clarifying that about the pictures.....wasn't it him that put them online though? Are you sure they have nothing to do with her missing? Were they pictures of his freinds etc?

Also, I think you are correct about the comment being made to Sr........my memory is all juggled up these days! lol I still feel the same point would apply to him as well if he had something to do with it. She is the mother of his grandchildren......complete lack of emotion is a bit odd. I feel he knows where she is....

Thank you!! Big fan of your posts Patty G!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CuriousChloe For This Useful Post:

Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast