Results 101 to 125 of 817
12-18-2011, 02:56 PM #101Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
12-18-2011, 03:02 PM #102
12-18-2011, 03:05 PM #103
Excellent Post!If there's no link, then it's just my opinion, my own opinion. I am a lawyer but I don't practice criminal law. However, I'm happy to research and share what I find in order to contribute to the discussion.
12-18-2011, 03:12 PM #104Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Western US
Here's a completely different scenario that I'm throwing on the table here, just to have it out there. I don't remember reading this suggestion from anyone. Not that I actually think it's the case, but, hey, it's at least a possibility that hasn't been mentioned (I think), however unlikely.
Could Michelle have a friend, acquaintance, client, or potential client in the condos where DS II lived, and decided to drop by their unit for a quick visit after she dropped off the kids? And something happened to her there?
12-18-2011, 03:21 PM #105Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
12-18-2011, 03:26 PM #106Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers
12-18-2011, 03:29 PM #107
12-18-2011, 03:36 PM #108Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers
12-18-2011, 03:42 PM #109
12-18-2011, 03:48 PM #110
I think they are just biding their time, following up every lead, trying to get that last piece of evidence that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that this was murder - Michelle, herself. I think that part of the public naming of Dale as PS was to pysch him out, but also to alleviate the public's fear that there might be a maniac driving around Orlando taking girls. Remember, Orlando is still a tourist town, and the most popular months to visit Disney are January and February...just a thought...
12-18-2011, 03:54 PM #111Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers
12-18-2011, 03:58 PM #112“Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn
12-18-2011, 03:59 PM #113Former Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
12-18-2011, 04:18 PM #114
12-18-2011, 04:23 PM #115Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers
12-18-2011, 05:08 PM #116Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Western US
Points and Questions Needing Verifiable Answers
Provisional Comments: Helpful observations without official verification
Notes: Information with some official verification that may help toward resolution
Verified: Answered using official verification (may include supplemental evidence)
- Name and address of the twins’ daycare facility.
- Time when MP picked up the twins from daycare.
- What time did MP’s Hummer leave DS II’s condo?
- Eyewitness or video of above?
- When did DS II leave the condo in his own vehicle?
- Did DS II know about his neighbor’s video camera? Provisional Comments: The camera is in plain view on the balcony, as seen in photo taken 12/4 by AlwaysWright http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/...cember4822.jpg. (Contributed by 4BB)
- Did neighbors of DS Sr. see vehicles arriving and leaving on 11/17 afternoon?
- Location MP’s cell pinged for 4:26 PM “Waterford” text to brother.
- When was MP supposed to meet boyfriend NM for dinner?
- When did MP’s sister LE call DS II on 11/17, and what time did Yvonne call DS II 11/17 evening?
- What numbers did she try and when (ie, cell, or land line at condo or Rose Av.)?
- If Mrs. DS Sr. (TS) answered the call to Rose Av., what did she say to Yvonne in reference to why DS II couldn’t come to the phone?
- When did DS II return Yvonne’s call, and from what number?
- When did LE first contact DS II, and how?
- Did LE search DS II’s condo on evening of 11/17, and when did DS II return to his condo from Rose Ave. evening of 11/17 to meet LE?
- When he returned, were the twins with him, or did he leave them at DS Sr.’s house?
- Was MP’s cell on the entire time up until it was powered down the evening of 11/17, and if it was powered on the entire time, was it moving around constantly (like in a car), or static in one or more locations? What locations have been noted for her cell between 3:18 PM and when it was powered down?
- Additional unreleased videos or other electronic evidence to track the route of MP’s Hummer after 3:18 PM on 11/17 (including OnStar, even if it was inactive). Notes: Helpful information and links explaining EPass--http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7430815&postcount=400 (Provided by Sparky, 12/12)
- Additional unreleased eyewitness accounts of Hummer movements around town after 3:18 PM.
- Details of search warrant for DS Sr.'s house on Rose Ave.
- What is MP’s boyfriend NM’s alibi for 11/17 afternoon, and where was he during the times in question?
- Who else called or texted MP on 11/17 after 2:30 PM?
- Did MP send or receive any texts or make or receive any calls to/from DS II on 11/16 or on 11/17 before 3:18 PM?
- Did DS II’s cell ever leave his condo? If so, was his cell on the entire time, and if it was, what locations have been noted for his cell after 3:18 PM on 11/17?
- Does DS Sr. own a cell? If so, was his cell on the entire time, and what locations have been noted for his cell after 3:18 PM on 11/17?
- What if any evidence did LE find in and on the Hummer?
- What fingerprints were on MP's Hummer and her purse and belongings, and where were these located in the Hummer when it was found?
- If Dale's prints were found in her Hummer does he frequently get in her car?
- Was the Hummer driver's seat set for MP or someone taller?
- Were all the Hummer mirrors adjusted to the seat level? Whose fingerprints were on the mirror?
- Was the Hummer recently washed?
- Did the floor mats and wheel wells of the Hummer or other DS II/Sr. vehicles have any type of dirt mud or material that would possibly match up with a body of water that is nearby?
- What if any evidence did LE find at the Rose Ave. house and in any vehicles at the house?
- Did LE search DS II’s work van and truck?
- Did LE check DS II’s trash inside and out?
- For 11/17 search of DS II’s condo, who arrived at the condo for the search first: LE or DS II?
- If LE was there first, did DS II arrive in his truck & pull into the garage or did someone else drive him?
- If DS II was already there when LE arrived, were there any other vehicles or persons there with him?
- Does DS II own a bicycle, or have access to one at the Rose Avenue house?
- Confirm ownership of a white van that appears in the condo neighbor’s video, and in a later interview with the neighbor. Is this van DS II’s or a neighbor’s? Provisional Comments: Interview shows larger white van in DS II’s driveway (Chevy), white van shown in neighbor’s video appears to be different make (Dodge?) (provided by Cerebellum, 12/4); the taillights and door handles are different (provided by Kimb103, 12/4)
- Did DS II have his own car seats for the twins, or did DS II and MP share car seats?
- Did the Hummer have child car seats when found?
- Did/will LE search bodies of water near the parking lot where the Hummer was found?
- Would it be possible and effective for LE to use heat sensors from helicopters, at night, to help in searches?
- Has LE used or will they use metal detectors to aid in finding the cell phone during searches? Provisional Comments: LE located cell; see #78 for new questions
- Where is DS II’s unit located within the condo, especially with respect to his neighbor RG’s camera? Verified: Orange County property records http://www.ocpafl.org/ indicate address as 6598 S. Goldenrod unit 98C, photos of DS II’s condo http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/...lwaysWright01/ show that unit C is on the right side, RG lives on the left side unit, and RG’s camera captures his parking area and a portion of the street to the northeast of his side of the unit (provided by AlwaysWright, 12/4)
- If Carter Glen (DS II’s condo complex) has cameras or other devices at the north and south entrances and exits to the complex, did one or more capture any images or records of MP’s Hummer arriving and/or leaving on 11/17, along with time of arrival and departure? Provisional Comments: The gates to the complex are closed and require one of the following: (1) Enter a specific code to open gate (Guests given code by Homeowner); (2) Card or Gate Opener to open gate (Homeowner); (3) Use the directory to contact Homeowner so they can buzz you in using phone; (4) Follow a car that has been granted access. (provided by AlwaysWright, 12/5) Carter Glen resident said that cameras at entrance to condos had captured an image of the Hummer leaving—time unknown—without the decals. Always Wright visited the condos and noted a stand for a video camera at the entrances along with signage in the complex that the area is under surveillance. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14 (Provided by AlwaysWright, 12/15)
- Did Carter Glen cameras or other devices capture any images or records of DS II’s vehicles arriving or leaving on 11/17 and 18, along with time of arrival and departure? Provisional Comments: See #47
- Did Carter Glen cameras or other devices, capture any images or records of DS II’s family vehicles arriving or leaving on 11/17? Provisional Comments: See #47
- Does DS Sr. have restrictions or physical disabilities that prevent him from being able to drive?
- Did DS II spend the night of 11/17, after the LE search, at his condo?
- What time did DS II leave his condo for work on Friday, 11/18?
- What vehicle was he driving from his condo on 11/18 AM?
- Did he make any stops to load work materials, change vehicles, etc. before leaving Orlando area?
- What route did he take to reach Titusville?
- What time did he arrive at his work destination in Titusville?
- Address of work destination in Titusville?
- What evidence has LE found at any warehouses, storage facilities, or other properties to which DS II or Sr. has access? Notes: Some properties owned by DS Jr, and Sr. now or in the past include 1982 Rose Blvd Home; 1984 Allied Roofing bORN - Listed as Rose Blvd Address; 2002 Lot & Unit at Sky Lake; 2005 Property off of Church St. no address just legal desc; 2005 Property at Pineway Drive - Sold the same year as aquired; 2007 Another property and unit on Sky Lake ; 2008 Condo in Carter Glen (provided by Angelonline, 12/04, per Orange Co Comptroller Records); http://paarcgis2.ocpafl.org/ObliqueV...92229000000174 property at S. Mission Rd. off 526 belonging to DS Sr. (provided by Cerebellum, 12/7); LE search canal behind house owned by DS Sr. at 6806 Chaucer Ln. (occupied by DS Sr’s sister according to neighbors) on 12/9. Map of parcels owned by DS Sr. http://paarcgis.ocpafl.org/Webmap2/d...02323120597030 (Provided by Coldpizza, 12/9)
- In the days or weeks prior to 11/17, did MP express to friends or family members any apprehension about or annoyance with someone she encountered at her workplace or elsewhere? Any evidence of a “secret admirer”?
- Does MP have a storage unit, and has this been checked for evidence by LE?
- Stills from the neighbor’s video show two different dark SUV vehicles leaving at two different times on 11/17, ie 17:17 and 16:40 (5:17 PM and 4:40 PM). LE has reported that the Hummer leaving on the video at 16:40 belongs to a neighbor on the street, not MP. Is the other departing vehicle a Hummer, and does it belong to MP or to yet another neighbor? Provisional Comments: Hummer leaving at 16:40 appears to be a dark grey color (provided bynotmissing, 12/04) Black SUV leaving at 17:17 has a license plate centered on the back, which is different license plate placement than MP’s Hummer, which is left rear (provided by SmoothOperator, 12/6) Photos of 08 Hummers confirm the plates to be on the left rear. MP’s Hummer is thought to be an 08. (provided by taagean & SmoothOperator 12/6)
- Activities, times, and other details, including calls and texts, demeanor, conversation topics, etc., of MP’s day on 11/17, beginning when she arises and ending with 3:18 PM arrival at DS II’s condo. Provisional Comments and Notes: NM and MP had coffee that morning, time unknown (provided by ?); apparently cheerful cell texts between MP and sister LE reveal that MP was going to the salon at 11:30 AM for a Keratin treatment by LE, and that MP was going shoe (?) shopping with her mother Yvonne within the hour before going to the salon. (Provided by SmoothOperator, 12/6)
- In the video of the condo search, DS II’s truck is in the garage. Where is DS II's work van?
- When did MP and NM meet face to face on 11/17, and when did they talk or text one another on their cells that day, other than the 3:15 text? Provisional Comments: NM and MP met for coffee in AM, time unknown.
- When did NM try to contact MP (text or call her cell) after 3:18 PM on 11/17?
- If incoming white van as recorded by neighbor’s video, (subsequently parked on the street) is that of a neighbor or visitor to the condos, what did the driver of that van observe relative to MP, DS II, the twins, and MP’s Hummer?
- Did MP have any mobile tanning appointments on 11/17, and when? With new or established customers?
- Did DS II have regularly scheduled visitation with the twins? Was 11/17 a scheduled visitation day for him to take the twins? If not, what are the details of how and when this visitation was arranged?
- Where did MP park the Hummer when she was dropping off the twins at DS II’s?
- Was DS II’s garage open, or did MP go to the front door of the condo?
- What vehicles were parked inside or in the driveway of DS II’s garage when MP arrived to drop off the twins?
- Has LE searched or will they search Titusville areas, and possible route(s) from Orlando to Titusville, and what evidence was found, if any?
- What time did MP’s 11 year old son arrive home from school on 11/17? Provisional Comments: MP’s sister LE said that the child usually got off the bus at around 3:30 PM
- Did he try calling his mom, and what time(s) did he try calling her? Provisional Comments: MP’s sister LE said that the child usually called his mother when he got off the school bus.
- Did anyone attempt to call or text MP between 3:18 and 4:26 on 11/17?
- DS II’s neighbor with the cam was not home when MP arrived, and says he saw nothing when he did arrive home. What time did neighbor arrive home?
- Other than DS II’s mother and father, who else received subpoenas as of 12/6?
- Where, when and how was MP’s cell found? Provisional Comments: On 12/7, LE released news that MP’s cell was found, thrown in the water near Lake Conway from a bridge, although which of two possible bridges is uncertain at this time; Bob Kealing identifies correct bridge as on Nela 12/9 (Provided by ?) News report suggests that cell wasn’t found due to one specific tip http://vidcache.newsoverwireless.com...FL-3417293.mp4 (Contributed by JerseyGirl, 12/13) Photos of both bridges, with Nela Bridge brush appearing more disturbed Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14 (Provided by AlwaysWright)
- On which side of the bridge was the cell found, to help determine direction car was travelingurl
- What, if any, is the forensic evidence recovered from the cell?
- What data, if any, was recovered from the cell?
- Did MP attempt to call eleven y o son around 3:30 on, on 11/17?
- Have landfills been searched, and evidence found?
- Did DS II take the twins to DS Sr.’s house on 11/17, and when did he leave his condo and arrive at the Rose Ave. house? Provisional Comments: MN, attorney for DS II and DS Sr., said that a witness can verify that DS II had arrived at the Rose Ave. house at 4:30 PM. http://www.wesh.com/r/29958175/detail.html (Provided by Analyze This).
- Did DS II have a standard routine when he had the twins, and if so, did his actions/movement on 11/17 afternoon vary from that routine?
- Will or have the twins been interviewed by LE, and if interviewed, what observations did they offer about what they remember from 11/17?
- Did LE search DS II’s condo on evening of 11/18 (Fri). If so, details of search.
- Details of where and when cadaver dogs have been used in this case, with evidence obtained.
- Was the spare tire cover gone when the Hummer was found by LE?
- Does DS II have a current girlfriend?
- Is it possible that a cell phone could stay on a significant length of time, even when underwater?
- When did MP last gas up the Hummer?
- Could car have been gassed up by perp? Paper trail?
- Use of odometer reading and/or fuel level and mileage of Hummer to determine how far it was driven after 3:18 PM on 11/17.
- Where did MP live, and with whom? Verified: The family, including MP, lives on a few acres in Geneva, FL. Rural and very nice. (contributed by Sparky, 12/11) They live on Guy Court in Seminole County. (Contributed by Fact Finder, 12/14)
- Who is the owner of the Chevy Impala with either an open or bent trunk, shown in photos of DS II’s condo (http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/...lwaysWright01/ taken by AlwaysWright on 12/4)? Provisional Comments: Has Mass. Plate. Exmp pictured at http://www.boston.com/news/local/bre...license_p.html (Provided by Cerebellum); plates seem to read 100-ATE (Provided by Misfitdolly).
- What kind of keychain/keyfob did MP have? Any special features?
- How many sets of keys existed for the Hummer, and did DS II have a set?
- Was the Hummer locked when finally located by LE? Does the Hummer have an automatic lock (locking after a time)?
- Was the “Waterford” text an auto-correct fail?
- What type of decal was the Glow decal on the Hummer rear window—static cling or adhesive?
- Alligator behavior with remains. Provisional Comments: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #13 and Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #13 (Contributed by Swamp Mama, 12/13) Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #13 (Contributed by Reality Orlando, 12/14)
- Did LE take DS II’s computer and cell, and what evidence was obtained from these? Notes: YS and MN told MSM that DS II had voluntarily surrendered his computers to LE. (No confirmation on the cell.)
- Was MP’s tanning equipment in the Hummer when it was found, and was the equipment intact?
- Other than MP’s cell and keys, what other personal items were missing when the Hummer was found.
- Was MP’s wallet missing, in her handbag, or in the Hummer but separate from the handbag?
- Does DS II still work for MASCO Cabinetry, located at 2901 Titan Row, Orlando? Verified: Tony Pipitone confirmed that this is DS II’s employer. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #13
- Did DS II make any suspicious purchases prior to 11/17, i.e. a large cooler?
- Any eyewitness accounts at Carter Glen condos that DS II had other visitors right before, at, or soon after 3:18 on 11/17?
- What has LE discovered about the activities of DS II’s close friends on 11/17?
- Is LE viewing/using the unedited PC episode, for clues or insight? Would they consider subpoenaing the PC judge?
- Is there a door into DS II’s condo from inside the garage?
- What are DS II’s normal work hours and work days?
- What are Michelle’s normal work hours and work days, both at the bar, and for other business activities, such as the tanning business and the salon?
- Has LE explored the exchanges and relationship between DS II and MP before, during, and in the months after the PC episode was taped, and with what results?
- Has LE considered any tie-in between MP’s disappearance and those of other missing women in the Orlando area? Have they rejected any connection, or still hold open the possibility?
- Any confirmed eyewitness accounts or electronic evidence of DS Sr. and/or DS II moving/using a boat on or after 11/17? Provisional Comments: Rumor is that DS Sr.’s neighbor caught Sr.’s Hummer (?) with boat attached on video http://buckethead.realradio.fm/playe...l&mid=21627148
- Has/will LE search the Bay Lake area, with adjacent small bodies of water and woods? Evidence obtained, if any.
- Did MP have one or more tanning clients in the Walden Circle apartments? Provisional Comments: Rumor only/has not been confirmed: website indicates that residents in the area had seen the Hummer with the airtanning decals parked near the spot where the Hummer was found by police 3 or 4 times before 11/17. Suggestion was that MP may have had tanning clients in the apartments. http://marinadedave.com/journal/2011...-michelle.html
- If so, how many times had she visited Walden Circle client(s), and over what period of time?
- Who, besides MP and the client(s) at Walden Circle, would have known of her visits there?
- Would MP’s Hummer fit inside DS II’s garage? Was there room in his garage for the Hummer, considering any items stored there? Provisional Comments: According to poster on a Hummer forum, an H3 fits in a standard garage http://www.hummerforums.com/forum/hu...54/#post240931 (post #8 and #9) (Provided by Cerebellum, 12/17)
- Does DS Sr. own a Hummer, and what color? Impounded by LE, and any evidence obtained? Provisional Comments: See #117
- If DS Sr. owns a boat, was this impounded by LE, and any evidence obtained?
- Does MP have friends, acquaintances, clients, or prospective clients at the Carter Glen condos?
Last edited by KateB; 05-06-2015 at 06:33 PM. Reason: repair url tags.
12-18-2011, 05:12 PM #117
on question 125, you ask if Sr owes a boat. I did a close up of the house on the wonderful map we have, (thank you BTW) and there were 2 cars in the back of the house, 3 cars, + one truck with a ladder in the front drive way and what appears to be 1 mid size boat and a canoe, if I am seeing correctly in back yard. I see a pool and a good size storage shed out back. I don't know when this map was created but lots of cars, trucks, van? and a boat that I can see.Your Dream must be greater than your fear!
12-18-2011, 05:15 PM #118
I am courious about Lake Holden too. It is behind the Sacred Heart Traditional Catholic Church off of S Westmoreland Dr. I don't know if you can access the woods on the E side of the church or not. It looks like there is a gate and a wall but I don't know for sure. It is just 6 minutes from Sr home.Your Dream must be greater than your fear!
12-18-2011, 06:03 PM #119Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
12-18-2011, 06:08 PM #120
12-18-2011, 06:25 PM #121
I don't remember who, and I'm sorry, but someone posted pictures of DSjr's I believe when the area of condos were under construction and across the street parked in a vacant lot was a hummer or 2 hummers? Anyone remember what I'm talking about?
12-18-2011, 06:31 PM #122
12-18-2011, 06:33 PM #123
12-18-2011, 06:37 PM #124
12-18-2011, 06:54 PM #125
Here's what I personally have seen and/or read in these 15+ threads regarding HUMMERS and who had one..
- of course as we know Michelle's black Hummer h3 that is supposedly in Dale Jr.'s name.
- the neighbor's black/or dark colored Hummer that we very early in became aware of as well as saw on surveillance video it heading east on Goldenrod at 4:40pm on 11/17.
- some were of the opinion the other dark SUV seen on same surveillance at 5:17pm heading east on Goldenrod was also possibly a Hummer (* noted for me personally I was able to find more than sufficient evidence that THIS VEHICLE WAS NOT A HUMMER AT ALL**)
- I believe it was TexasLil(but plz forgive me if I'm mistaken) found and posted the best, clearest, and most detailed assessor photos of Dale Jr.'s condo and the condos immediately surrounding Dale's..(there were two photos.. One shot from. The east and one shot from the west).. It was in these extremely clear photos that a neighbor's black Hummer was immediately spotted and it was parked in the driveway directly across the street from Dale(I even photoshopped in zoom, labeled the condo/Hummer with direct arrows showing it was directly across the street from Dale's).. All of these photos located a couple threads back(I'll edit in a couple of the pics here for reference)
- also within those same assessor's photos a member(s) spotted 2 other HUMMERS besides the black Hummer I posted labeled with arrows directly across the street from Dale's.. "if" this 2 others do in fact exist that would total 3 HUMMERS within less than a one block radius of Dale's condo..(** I must note that I personally have only counted there being the 1 black Hummer in the photos.. Others may want to study a closer view of the 2 photos to determine for certain.. But IMO it's just the one black Hummer parked directly across the street from Dale's condo.)
- the radio broadcast back from early on in the initial lake searches there is mention that Dale Sr also had a Hummer and that his Hummer was seen the day after Michelle disappeared, 11/18 pulling his boat in the area of one of the initial lakes searched..
- and then last but not least was the initial post made by Ironhorse on the day of the SWAT team raid on Dale Sr's house.. Before it was ever even known that it was Sr.'s house that was being searched, even before we knew it was a house on Rose Blvd.. Extremely early on when news was first catching wind there had been a SW executed in Michelle's case, Ironhorse stated that in the few second news blurb about there having been a raid(again this is when it was not known it was Sr's home).. Ironhorse said in the news clip shown that there was a dark colored Hummer parked in the driveway of the home where they were reporting the news blurb from..
(** fwiw and just wanted to make mention of it because it certainly is Another mighty coincidence)
But all in all these are the mentions and details surrounding discussions of HUMMERS that I personally have read or taken part in throughout Michelle's 15+ threads.. There could even be others but these are the one's that I know of first hand..
ETA: Below is one of the assessor pics that I labeled and circled the black Hummer:
Last edited by SmoothOperator; 12-18-2011 at 07:02 PM. Reason: ETA: posted assessor pic labeled with Hummer
By beach in forum Missing but not forgotten DiscussionReplies: 673Last Post: 12-09-2011, 10:21 PM
By imamaze in forum Missing but not forgotten DiscussionReplies: 591Last Post: 12-04-2011, 09:38 PM
By imamaze in forum Missing but not forgotten DiscussionReplies: 959Last Post: 11-30-2011, 02:16 PM
By imamaze in forum Missing but not forgotten DiscussionReplies: 640Last Post: 11-27-2011, 01:12 PM
By Sparky in forum Missing but not forgotten DiscussionReplies: 796Last Post: 11-23-2011, 08:34 PM