Senior Citizen Flash Mob Performs To 'Last Christmas' In Lawrence, Kansas Target (VID

How cute! I love the guy in the gray pants.

I'm crying happy tears and actually clapped at the end of the video.

Thank you so much for posting this. I absolutely LOVE it!!!

I loved the joy on all their faces, and especially loved the warm applause and reaction from the onlookers.

That was so nice. God Bless the Seniors-they worked, raised families, fought battles for our country-and others. That video put a smile on my face.

Pat S

Hey everybody - when I saw this my jaw dropped! The little lady in the Elf hat is my AUNT! She lives in KS and I am in NC so I don't see her very much. What a special surprise to see this!

I am so glad I clicked on this! I was having a really bad day but that had me smiling from ear to ear. Loved it!

Hey everybody - when I saw this my jaw dropped! The little lady in the Elf hat is my AUNT! She lives in KS and I am in NC so I don't see her very much. What a special surprise to see this!
Can you thank her for allowing me to wrap up my terrible day with a smile?

This was the cutest thing! I can picture my friends and I years from now doing something silly and fun like this. Kudos ladies and gent, you all rocked this Target :) I love to see seniors getting out and about and having a great time with their friends. Really made me smile

Can you please tell her that I think they are all beautiful, sweet and waaay cool? I've watched it a few more times since then and I've even bookmarked it to watch whenever I need a pick-me-up. I wish I could hug her - all of them- myself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back