2011.12.18 -Jeff Ashton Interview on Websleuths Radio

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
PLEASE KEEP BUMPING UNTIL SHOW TIME.

It's TONIGHT. The Websleuths Radio interview with Casey Anthony Prosecutor Jeff Ashton. 8 pm Eastern, 7 pm Central, 6 pm Mountain, and 5 PM Pacific.

AZ Lawyer will be joining us as well as our administrator Beach along with our producer Kimster.

We will be taking your calls at 760...825..0933

Mr. Ashton will be asked questions he has never been asked before. This is going to be one his most informative interviews no doubt.

If you like feel free to post your question to Jeff Ashton on the thread located[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=155093"] RIGHT HERE[/ame]

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN. SHOW WILL START AUTOMATICALLY. IF YOU MISS THE SHOW CLICK ON THIS SAME LINK TO LISTEN TO THE ARCHIVED SHOW.

It's is going to be a wild (in a good way) show tonight. Please join us. 8 PM Eastern. Websleuths Radio with Jeff Ashton.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2011/12/19/websleuths-radio

I have to stay up til 1 am to hear this, I hope it's worth my while :D

I would like to know which witness for the prosecution did he think would do better for them and ended up doing better for the defense and which defense witness ended up doing better for the prosecution?

And...what questions do he wished he had asked now and which line of questioning got off track?

I would like to know which witness for the prosecution did he think would do better for them and ended up doing better for the defense and which defense witness ended up doing better for the prosecution?

And...what questions do he wished he had asked now and which line of questioning got off track?

Hope you will be listening, maybe we can chat after. Long time no talk. :)

When I first started posted on forums in the JonBenet Ramsey case I remember reading the posts that only said, "Bump". I had no idea what that meant. I think it meant like the thread was bumpy or something. LOL.

Oh how far we have come.

Thanks everyone.

I've opened the chat room early. Here is the link if you want to start chatting with each other. Please behave. Don't make me turn this car around. :crazy:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/flashchat/chat.aspx?HostUserURL=websleuths

Okay I missed Dr Ablow and probably just as well...:giggle: because I value my WS membership - but no way am I missing Jeff Ashton!...:loveyou:

I might call also if Tricia is "recognizing" foreign callers...:innocent:

( A chorus of "Blame Canada" is probably appropriate right about now.:great:)

JandKmom! Hey - Hope that others can join! I'm trying fast as I can to join in online, but having difficulties in what to do to hear it online!

During the trial I was really hoping to hear more about the studies on the water levels where Caylee was found.

For Jeff: Is it possible that the location Caylee was found was not where she was originally placed?

It seems like when the water level rose the plastic bags would have risen to the water's surface and maybe wind and water caused the change in location.

ETA: Thanks guys for asking Jeff my question.

Great Show! Thank you Mr. Jeff Ashton, for staying a few minutes late and answering a few more questions. What a gracious man. Thanks to Tricia, AZlawyer, Bill, RR, and others who asked such wonderful questions. I have avoided all things Casey Anthony since the verdict. I could not miss this. My respect for this attorney is great.

Great Show Tricia, Jeff Ashton, Kimster, AZLawyer and Beach! Really enjoyed it and kept reading chat and listening - every time I wanted to ask a question - and could not get through on the line.

I did see another number flash by on chat, but then couldn't pick it up in time. I will say what a gentleman Jeff is - he doesn't seem to get into anything gossipy or speculation about the future and I like that in him because in his position - I don't think it's a good thing.

Interesting what Tricia is saying about Cindy and yes, agree about George.

A true gentleman. It's a pity there aren't more in the world like him

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back