884 users online (189 members and 695 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

TX - Savannah Scheideler, 20 mos, Humble, 18 Dec 2011

Authorities say Savannah Scheideler was taken by Gregory Vincent Daniels Sunday at around 7:05pm at the Chuck E. Cheese at 124 E. FM 1960 Bypass. Savannah is white, 33 inches tall, weighs 27 pounds and has dark red hair that is shoulder length and straight on the top and curly on the bottom. She is very sick and has pink-eye in both eyes, an ear infection in both ears, an upper respiratory infection and severe cough.

Savannah was last seen wearing a blue, plaid long-sleeve shirt with a pocket on the left front side that has a studded silver heart on it, blue jeans and black strap shoes. She has one gold earring in the left ear and is missing the right one. She has a bruise on the right side of her forehead, a small scratch on her chin and crescent moon scar on the back of her left shoulder and a brown spot birth mark on the left side of her rib cage. She was last seen with a pink princess blanket.
    http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...cal&id=8472368
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Investigators said Daniels, a 31-year-old black male, was last seen putting the little girl in the back seat of a black or dark-colored, four-door sedan – possibly a Ford Taurus.

The Taurus was being driving by another, unidentified person.
    Investigators said though Daniels is Scheideler’s biological father, he has a history of violence and no custodial rights to the child.

Police said Daniels is currently in violation of a temporary restraining order and is allowed only limited, supervised visitation with Scheideler.
    http://www.khou.com/news/Police-Ambe...135866063.html
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

Exclamation TX - Savannah Scheideler - 20 months - Humble - Amber Alert - 19-Dec-2011

http://www.khou.com/news/Police-Ambe...135866063.html

by KHOU.com staff
    khou.com
    Posted on December 19, 2011 at 11:39 AM Updated today at 11:53 AM

HOUSTON – An Amber Alert was issued Monday for a 20-month-old Houston girl who was abducted by her biological father from a Chuck E. Cheese in Humble, police said.

Amber Alert Issued for 20-Month-Old Girl

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news...er-amber-alert

Updated: Monday, 19 Dec 2011, 11:54 AM CST
    Published : Monday, 19 Dec 2011, 11:54 AM CST
    ALEXANDER SUPGUL
    Web Producer

HUMBLE, Texas - The Harris County District Attorney's Office has issued an Amber Alert for 20-month-old Savannah Skye Scheideler, who was last Sunday night at a Chuck E. Cheese's restaurant in the Humble area.

Sigh.

This sounds very scary.

Investigators said Scheideler was very sick when she was abducted. She had pinkeye in both eyes, an ear infection in both ears, an upper respiratory infection and a severe cough.
    OT Why was she at Chuck E. Cheese in the first place? Good grief.

*All posts are my opinion only, and only my opinion.*

mama to 12 / adoptive parent educator

from your khou link:

"Investigators said Scheideler was very sick when she was abducted. She had pinkeye in both eyes, an ear infection in both ears, an upper respiratory infection and a severe cough."

What in the world was she doing at a Chuck E Cheese? ugh

I was thinking the same thing. Why in the world was she at Chuck E. Cheese if so sick. I hope they locate her soon and she is safe.

So the father is black but she is white?

Quote Originally Posted by dillysmom11 View Post
    Sigh.

This sounds very scary.

OT Why was she at Chuck E. Cheese in the first place? Good grief.
    Seriously!!!! (And I don't think asking why a very sick child is at CEC is OT at all!)

Who was the idiot who took the poor child to chuck e cheese? jesus. Sounds like maybe it was a parental visit? but come on! Hopefully he has a concience and seeks medical care for the poor girl. (speaking if which, I hope they notify all the walk in clinics and hospitals in the area!)

I wonder who the other person in the car is. Friend? Girlfriend? Family member?

Map of location (very close to a freeway and a major thoroughfare):

http://g.co/maps/v9ysn

Sounds like maybe it was a parental visit?
    That would make more sense, *if* it was a mandatory visit then it would be done in a very public place. I certainly don't want to offend the mother, who must be beside herself... although visitation with a "violent" parent would normally occur at a DCFS approved site. IMO

*All posts are my opinion only, and only my opinion.*

mama to 12 / adoptive parent educator

The Harris County District Attorney's Office has issued an Amber Alert for 20-month-old Savannah Skye Scheideler, who was last Sunday night at a Chuck E. Cheese's restaurant in the Humble area.

Read more: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news...#ixzz1h0TtMqzA

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    Map of location (very close to a freeway and a major thoroughfare):

http://g.co/maps/v9ysn
    Poor little girl!

So many questions:

Why was she at CEC? (Birthday party, lunch with family member?)
    How did dad know she was at the CEC?
    What is his motivation for taking his daughter?

The list goes on!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast