GUILTY Germany - Adolf B. for raping, impregnating daughter, Willmersbach, 2011

This judge should be thrown of the bench..what was he thinking when he made that ruling??Unbelievable!

When I see a decision like this handed down from a judge, I am under the impression that they, and the man being convicted are one of the same type. The judge probablly has or is abusing, it is the only thing that makes sense.
He should be stripped of EVER proceeding over any case, ever again in his lifetime and be investigated imho.

While I don't agree with his decision, I can kinda understand where he was coming from.

He couldn't convict the guy for raping her when she was a minor, it was too long ago. Probably against their version of the statute of limitations.

The other rapes she was an adult and had the right and presumably the ability to make her own decisions. She could have moved out, she could have reported. That is why the judge is calling it consenual.

But what the judge isn't taking into consideration is that he began a terror campaign against her and her family members when she was just a child. By the time she was an adult she was incapable of doing anything about it. She feared reprisals against herself and against her family members. And he likely made sure she had examples of that over the years. The judge also probably didn't take into consideration whether she had any fears for her kids. After all they were part his. In other cases the fathers have threatened to take the kids away from the Moms and put the Mom out of the kids lives. Sometimes retaliations were done against the kids.

I wonder where she had those babies and what happened to the two that died...

The justice system in Europe seems based on an entirely different set of thought patterns than we are used to. I keep thinking of the monster that killed over 70 young people at a Summer camp in Norway and the light sentence he will be getting. IDK, maybe they are miore advanced than we are, but I just don't understand where they come from much of the time..

A German father who had sex with his daughter nearly 500 times and had three children with her was jailed for less than three years after a court declared he did not rape her.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2076168/German-Adolf-B-slept-daughter-500-times-jailed-3-years.html
:furious:

Sadly I am not surpised by the Judge's ruling. It not only happens in other countries but it also happens right here in our country by our Judges and even some juries who devalue a child's worth if the sex abuser is a parent or someone living in the home with the abused child.

It is a long known fact that incestual rape is never given as much weight in our court system as it is when a child had been raped by a stranger. If it is a stranger then the juries and Judges will throw the book at them as they damn well should.

BUT children who have been repeatedly raped for years should be given the same justice and that is where the ball is dropped a lot of times.

It is ironic because many many more children suffer sexual abuse by their biological parent or parents than strangers who remain in a minority yet the stranger is punished justly and the parent's sentence sometimes is a disgrace.

So the justice system swings far more into punishing those who rape those who are not their own children and are lax on the parent predators that pust the most sexual abused children through immense pain and suffering year after year. These children not only suffer horrible physical pain but the emotional toll is overwhelming for these children. The abuser controls them based on paralizing fear.

It sends a loud wrong message. It is as if the courts say if someone abuses a child that belongs to them... as if they are a possession... then its not that bad:innocent: and the sentence wont be that much as it will be if a stranger pedophile sexually assaults a child.

I remember a case not too long ago where a father had abused his little daughter for four years. The Judge gave him a sentence of 60 days probation.

Also in my town awhile back another father abused his daughter from the age of 5 until she turned 12. The Judge sentenced him to 4 years and he was out in less than 2 years.

Had a stranger done these unspeakable acts they would have gotten LWOP and rightfully so.

The same thing happens when children are murdered. Often times if it is by the father then he will get the maximum or a much much harsher sentence but if it is the bio mother then the chances are more in her favor that she will get away with it scott free or do little or no prison time. And bio mothers and fathers kill their children at the same rate.

The scales of justice needs to be overhauled. They are way out of kilter when it comes to evaluating and valuing the lives of children.

imo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back