Man Eats Cocaine From Brother's Butt, Dies

Deangelo_Mitchell_20111220031845_320_240.JPG

Authorities plan to charge the victim’s brother 23-year-old Deangelo Rashard Mitchell, with involuntary manslaughter.

Video from inside the police car captured a conversation between the brothers, where Deangelo pleads with his younger brother to take the cocaine in his bottom and eat it to get rid of it.
"One of us gotta do it, you the only one that don't have any strikes. ...You my little brother... I'm gonna get life," Deangelo said to Wayne.

Wayne DIED

That's funny and sad all at the same time.......

Not sure if snorting it would have been worse.

Deangelo_Mitchell_20111220031845_320_240.JPG

Authorities plan to charge the victim’s brother 23-year-old Deangelo Rashard Mitchell, with involuntary manslaughter.

Video from inside the police car captured a conversation between the brothers, where Deangelo pleads with his younger brother to take the cocaine in his bottom and eat it to get rid of it.
"One of us gotta do it, you the only one that don't have any strikes. ...You my little brother... I'm gonna get life," Deangelo said to Wayne.

Wayne DIED

I wonder how he feels now. Bro gave up his life, to keep him from going to prison for life on drug charges. How did it feel to watch his little bro take the hit and die. Was it worth it?

I wonder how he feels now. Bro gave up his life, to keep him from going to prison for life on drug charges. How did it feel to watch his little bro take the hit and die. Was it worth it?

My answer is....it is never worth it to ingest something that came out of anothers nether regions. :crazy:

and hopefully a jury will sentence him appropriately . . . maximum sentence for a 3rd timer (idiot!)

Involuntary manslaughter?
NOTHING about making someone eat whatever's in your butt is involuntary.

*yikes*

those are some dumb criminals ...

they forgot there's cameras in police cars too?

Ummm.....This is just wrong on so many Levels! :behind:

I gagged just reading this, I wouldn't be able to even put my mouth anywhere near that. I hope his brother is happy now he's got a manslaughter charge plus a drug charge. He'll either never get out, or be too old to enjoy life by the time he gets out.

OK, so I'm just going to be rational here and say it was in a balloon and he removed the balloon, the other brother swallowed it and it ruptured and he dies. I don't think one was literally eating it out of the other brothers buckeye, but the title of the thread got me!

Sad and tough way to lose your bro...pressuring him to eat your butt contraband.

OK, so I'm just going to be rational here and say it was in a balloon and he removed the balloon, the other brother swallowed it and it ruptured and he dies. I don't think one was literally eating it out of the other brothers buckeye, but the title of the thread got me!

Sad and tough way to lose your bro...pressuring him to eat your butt contraband.

Ugh...and I feel all kinds of ick just typing this...but I got the impression it was in the butt-crack, as opposed to...inside the butt, itself.

Blech. Not that that makes it that much better.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back