975 users online (188 members and 787 guests)  

Websleuths News

Newborns Death Linked To Tainted Baby Formula, WalMart Pulls Formula NWide

A young couple from Lebanon is grieving the loss of their ten-day old baby this holiday season.

Health Department officials say the baby's death could be linked to tainted baby formula or water from the public system in Laclede County.

Avery Cornett was born healthy at six pounds nine ounces, but about a week after his birth he was rushed to St. John's hospital in Lebanon after appearing lethargic and acting like he had a stomach ache.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2011/12/could-newborns-death-be-linked-to.html
    Last edited by Kathee; 12-20-2011 at 11:35 PM.
    Don't confront me with my failures.....I had not forgotten them.

Jackson Browne

That is so sad.

A third infant in a month has become ill after being fed baby formula, according to health officials in Oklahoma.

The latest child to be infected with Cronobacter sakazakii from Tulsa County, as well as an Illinois child who was stricken with the rare bacteria and hospitalized in Missouri, are still recovering. Ten-day-old Avery Cornett, from Lebanon, died from the deadly bacteria.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2011/12/third-infant-in-less-than-month-sick.html
    Don't confront me with my failures.....I had not forgotten them.

Jackson Browne