920 users online (138 members and 782 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Brian Scott

I dunno something just rubs me the wrong way about him...was he investigated?

Talking

Refresh my memory, please...Man in Plaid, who is Brian Scott? Too many names for me to remember! TIA
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums. If I wanted to posted on other forums, I would do it myself. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated in this matter.

Brian Scott, wasn't he the gardener who mentioned Jonbenet's well toned legs, and quoted her about the "rose's thorns".?

Thanks Sissi! The Brian Scott I was thinking about was Lee Brian Scott, who is a detective for the Longmont PD.

Wasn't the gardener investigated early on? Not that that means anything, because I think everyone should be looked at again.
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums. If I wanted to posted on other forums, I would do it myself. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated in this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by sissi
    Brian Scott, wasn't he the gardener who mentioned Jonbenet's well toned legs, and quoted her about the "rose's thorns".?
    Sissi I didn't even know about her well toned legs (BTW how well toned could they be at the age of six) I just got suspicious of him because he remembered in detail all those converations they had had and drove by the house the day the body was discovered. Signed...The Man In Plaid

He's always been of interest to me.

My sis has most of my books, including Schiller's, but I think it was in PMPT , the details concerning Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by ManInTheBox
    I dunno something just rubs me the wrong way about him...was he investigated?
    Yes, he was.
    Karen

ok..I found this, (the best I could do without the book) a critique by someone named gg..

“She would attach an exercise device to one ankle … she would hop with the other leg over the cord as it swung by. … It was kind of a cool thing--demanded good reflexes and coordination. I even thought of getting one for myself.”

No big thing, you mig ht think, a twenty-seven year old man taking an interest in what this pretty young girl – the daughter of his employer, was doing while he worked. However, things change tack a little, as far as I am concerned, when he goes on to say,
    “ … I could see the muscles becoming defined in her calves.”
    JonBenet was six at the most when she was murdered.
    What did this man have in mind thinking about a child’s calf muscles, let alone allowing these thoughts to be published?
    Did he see nothing ‘incorrect’ in his observations?
    I do.
    How you feel about it is for you to decide.
    GG

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/printed-book...hiller/302989/

The gardener, Brian Scott, left his girlfriend's house about 12:30 A.M. on the night of the murder to go home alone and had no alibi after that.

JMO

[QUOTE=BlueCrab]The gardener, Brian Scott, left his girlfriend's house about 12:30 A.M. on the night of the murder to go home alone and had no alibi after that.

JMO
    This is interesting ,another person whom Jonbenet would have trusted.
    What time did he claim to have driven past the house that morning?

Sounds like the most promising suggestion so far folks!!

Quote Originally Posted by sissi
    This is interesting ,another person whom Jonbenet would have trusted.
    What time did he claim to have driven past the house that morning?
    Brian Scott drove by the Ramsey's house later in the day on the 27th, the day following the murder. (It's in the front of PMPT.)

JMO

Hmm..I wonder if that was his first trip, why would he "drive by" the day after, what was he thinking, what was his reason for this...IMO odd behavior.
    Night all

yes, keep going...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast