1066 users online (243 members and 823 guests)  

Websleuths News

Not Of This World

Exclamation Wal-Mart pulls formula after Mo. baby's death

LEBANON, Mo. (AP) Wal-Mart has pulled a batch of powdered infant formula from its stores nationwide after a newborn Missouri boy who was given the formula became gravely ill with a suspected bacterial infection and died after being taken off life support, the retailer said Wednesday.

No government recall had been ordered for the 12.5-ounce cans of Enfamil Newborn powder with the lot number ZP1J7G. Manufacturer Mead Johnson Nutrition said its records showed the lot tested negative for the bacterium before it was shipped.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Since no other reports have came up of other babies getting sick I wonder if this bacteria could form in bottles of old formula or bottles that weren't washed out well?

where no man has boldy gone
    It looks like this is not just a one time incident.If you have a baby or if you know anyone who has an infant please tell them to take the formula back to the store. Do not use this brand.

It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

How heartbreaking.

Those poor parents....

Around here somewhere
    How is it not a one time incident? Both articles are about the same case, same lot number, and the same one child that died, tragically.

If it really was tested at the factory, I wonder if it could have mishandled during storage or transport? I don't know about the way rare bacteriums grow and move, so I've got no idea how this could have happened.

I'm a little nervous because my youngest uses an Enfamil brand, but not Newborn, he's on Nutramigen, and it's not as easy as not using that brand. It is the only thing that his stomach doesn't reject immediately and violently.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.