1147 users online (233 members and 914 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

IL - T.J. Schomer, 20, Crystal Lake, 16 Dec 2011

According to the Crystal Lake Police Department, Schomer, 20, was last seen Dec. 16 at his mother's townhouse in downtown Crystal Lake and was last heard from around 11 p.m. the same day. He did not report to work the following day. A missing persons report was filed Dec. 18.
    <snipped from article>

http://crystallake.patch.com/article...ported-missing
    http://triblocal.com/crystal-lake/20...blic-for-help/
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 12-24-2011 at 08:09 AM.

One of the missing person fliers posted on the facebook and in the Crystal Lake Patch article says he had attempted suicide recently. I hope and pray that that is NOT the case!! Hopefully he just had to get away from everyone for a little while and will come back home soon!
    Last edited by wilksterette; 12-22-2011 at 11:01 AM. Reason: spelling

Praying you find your way home TJ!

The McHenry East High School graduate had recently been hired at the Signature Auto Group in Crystal Lake. He didn’t show up for work on Monday or Tuesday and also missed a doctor’s appointment. Attempts to reach him on his cell phone have also been unsuccessful.

“He had been looking for a job and was so happy to have finally found one,” Tim Schomer said. “There is no way he would just not go. Something had to have happened.”

~snip~

LC and Schomer began dating in April 2009 after friends introduced them. She last spoke with her boyfriend Friday.

“He was very depressed and has been for a while,” said Carter, a Wauconda High School graduate. “But he has never gone missing like this before. This isn’t like him.”

The two had previously purchased a puppy together named Dude.

“We are a little family, the three of us,” said Carter, who lives with her family in Island Lake. “He told me a thousand times that we are the most important people in his life.”
    http://triblocal.com/crystal-lake/20...blic-for-help/
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

I sure hope he is ok. Very concerning comments from his girlfriend. I hope he is just getting away for a bit. He's a handsome young man and I can tell his girlfriend and family really care for him a lot.

Be ok TJ! Things always get better!
    Last edited by Cubby; 12-22-2011 at 03:12 PM.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Last edited by KateB; 04-30-2015 at 09:38 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Holy cow,this is in the town next to where I work and I had no idea! Why is
    This not on the Chicago news?
    "This is not about Casey Anthony, but about what happened to Caylee Anthony between the photograph taken on June 15 and the one taken on December 11." LDB, my hero

"I just have to ask you, how does one human being do this to another, let alone do it to their Mother?" Bill Shaeffer

The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

What do you all make of his "Stupid Kid" tattoo? I thought it was an unusual choice for a 20 year old. Did he have self esteem issues? Was it a nickname someone gave him? Maybe his girlfriend considering it's heartshaped?

Hope and pray he's fine and will come home soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    What do you all make of his "Stupid Kid" tattoo? I thought it was an unusual choice for a 20 year old. Did he have self esteem issues? Was it a nickname someone gave him? Maybe his girlfriend considering it's heartshaped?

Hope and pray he's fine and will come home soon.
    I assume it is this song, Alkaline Trio - Stupid Kid. TJ plays guitar.

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    I assume it is this song, Alkaline Trio - Stupid Kid. TJ plays guitar.
    Oh....totally missed that. Thanks.

http://triblocal.com/crystal-lake/20...4-hour-search/

He was reportedly spotted purchasing cigarettes between 4 and 6 p.m. the following day at a Marathon gas station on Brink Street, only blocks from where he was last seen by family members, said Cmdr. Michael Brichetto of the Crystal Lake Police Department. Witnesses stated that he left the gas station in a silver car with other male subjects.

Schomer was again seen Sunday in the area of Williams and Woodstock streets near the Crystal Lake train station, according to authorities. He may have also been at a gas station near the intersection of Routes 14 and 31 earlier this week.
    This is so troubling. It is making me cry to read his sweet girlfriends posts on facebook. I hope they locate him soon.
    Always tell the truth. That way you don't have to remember what you said.--Mark Twain

Oh and from that same link http://triblocal.com/crystal-lake/20...4-hour-search/

A 24-hour search is planned for Friday, according to his father, Tim Schomer, starting where his son was last seen.
    Hoping and praying they find him!
    Always tell the truth. That way you don't have to remember what you said.--Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast