757 users online (78 members and 679 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Casey and her agents could have told their final "story" without naming anyone as a culprit IE: RK. The perp who "stole the remains" (yea right) could have easily remained nameless. They as a group chose to destroy RK and thus should all face their actions in court, and rightfully pay restitution to RK.
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

Quote Originally Posted by NavySubMom View Post
    http://www.cfnews13.com/static/artic...laint-1221.pdf

Here is the pdf file of the actual document:

COMPLAINT AND DEMAND FOR JURY TRIAL

filed by Kronk.
    Oh please let him get a jury trial, but hopefully NOT another Pinellas jury. I know civil trials are different, but I will just lose it if another jury in a different case sides with Casey. I can't imagine WHY they would do that, but well, we all thought the criminal case would turn out differently...

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    she'll just backtrack & say that she didn't authorize any of those statements

but I hope he wins TONS OF MONEY and that everyone's paychecks are a little bit lighter for years to come

can people claim bankruptcy to get out of lawsuits? I hope not
    I don't think bankruptcy would help her. I think any future wages would still be garnished. I know it won't help her with the IRS, and I'm pretty sure one of our lawyers on here said it wouldn't help for these cases either. About the only way she gets out of it is death, I would imagine.

Good for him. Honestly, I think he deserves a lot more than $15,000!
    "The stars in the sky illuminate below. The light is the sign that love will guide you home." -AVA

Is there a class action lawsuit floating out there for US to sign to sue her, too? Is there an attorney willing to file one?

~ krimekat ~
    Live in Peace & Peace will live in you

++++++++++++
    Forum Information & Esoterica

It makes one wonder why this "distraught mother" never persued charges against RK for his actions. But then, wasn't it JG that may have killed Caylee? There should be a class action law suit, and a real threat of more prison time IMHO.

Casey Anthony cannot get a breaking being sued.

Quote Originally Posted by krimekat View Post

Is there a class action lawsuit floating out there for US to sign to sue her, too? Is there an attorney willing to file one?

I've been saying since 5 july 2011 that if I ever win the lottery, I will frivolous lawsuit her for the rest of her life (yes, "frivolous lawsuit" is now a verb )

yall will know when I win cause I'll pay for everyone else to frivolous lawsuit her too.
    Last edited by 2goldfish; 12-22-2011 at 02:09 PM.

I just saw Geraldo on Fox News. He said " Well, she is still penniless and living with friends..." I just LOVE to hear that.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I just saw Geraldo on Fox News. He said " Well, she is still penniless and living with friends..." I just LOVE to hear that.
    She has friends? Ummmmm Casey, I hate to tell you this but people who hold onto a potential cash cow are not necessarily friends, they are users. I know you are familiar with users, having been one yoursaelf.

rossva is offline George Zimmerman: Innocent until proven guilty.
    Casey Anthony has as much chance to file and win a "wrongful death" suit against Kronk, as he does to win his suit against her. Maybe now is the time for her to persue Kronk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2Me1MoThyme View Post
    It makes one wonder why this "distraught mother" never persued charges against RK for his actions. But then, wasn't it JG that may have killed Caylee? There should be a class action law suit, and a real threat of more prison time IMHO.
    " When ever you find yourself on the side of majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2Me1MoThyme View Post
    She has friends? Ummmmm Casey, I hate to tell you this but people who hold onto a potential cash cow are not necessarily friends, they are users. I know you are familiar with users, having been one yoursaelf.
    I can't imagine who would put up with her indefinitely. yuck! Plus, she'd be stuck in the house all the time, couldn't even get rid of her. I feel for whoever is housing it!

I'm sure FCA is loving it. She is living her Bella Vita life, laying around, playing on the computer, not having to work, eating junk food. I hope she gets as fat as a house

Quote Originally Posted by rossva View Post
    Casey Anthony has as much chance to file and win a "wrongful death" suit against Kronk, as he does to win his suit against her. Maybe now is the time for her to persue Kronk.

I say she goes for it! absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by rossva View Post
    But I thought Caylee drowned in the family swimming pool and KC cried and cried and cried when her father handed her Caylee's body....then she went in and texted and made phone calls and worked on her computer because she did have that hot date with TL that night. So whose trunk was Caylee's body in????? I'm a bit confused. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    I say she goes for it! absolutely!
    Perhaps her old DT would be interested in helping her out with that. LOL jmo

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast