1169 users online (210 members and 959 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22
    Last edited by watergirl62; 03-08-2017 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by watergirl62 View Post

I hate that. I would love to see the final dismissal decree and the reasons given.

That ruling was what FCA and her cohorts were waiting on and why the media frenzy has exploded big time. All the media outlets have been sitting on their stories waiting on the ruling to be finalized.

I hope she and them don't make any money from it. And, you know what I just thought about, there will be no reason for them to support her from here on out.

I agree. Whats weird about that one tweet is that it has been completely buried by the opening up her photography business today. And the Interview, and George speaking up. I can find no confirmation. When I google it I get the exact same headline (from the ZFG lawsuit). However, the March 7 2017 article mentions that her team filed a motion for dismissal.

But yeah, this could very well be the catalyst for the media blitz. Ugh.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2990991

So Casey actually claimed she had an affair with Baez? And then he threatened to sue her over it? I either forgot or totally missed that part. LOL, what a circus of fools .... Baez, you had it coming, you sucka!

So, does Baez have anything to do with Casey anymore? Does anyone know? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by watergirl62 View Post
    I agree. Whats weird about that one tweet is that it has been completely buried by the opening up her photography business today. And the Interview, and George speaking up. I can find no confirmation. When I google it I get the exact same headline (from the ZFG lawsuit). However, the March 7 2017 article mentions that her team filed a motion for dismissal.

But yeah, this could very well be the catalyst for the media blitz. Ugh.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2990991
    So you can't find any confirmation of this?

I just googled it and can't find anything about it either. I also checked the boycott facebook page and they have said nothing about it. I don't think it's true.

That aside, according to that link you posted above, her bankruptcy case is still ongoing?
    Last edited by jkly; 03-09-2017 at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    So Casey actually claimed she had an affair with Baez? And then he threatened to sue her over it? I either forgot or totally missed that part. LOL, what a circus of fools .... Baez, you had it coming, you sucka!

Hold on? What? She said that?

That's hilarious. Keep talking, Casey.

I actually hate Baez more than her. She's genuinely wired wrong, she just doesn't get it. He knows what she is and defended her for his own gain.
    Last edited by jkly; 03-09-2017 at 04:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jkly View Post
    So you can't find any confirmation of this?

I just googled it and can't find anything about it either. I also checked the boycott facebook page and they have said nothing about it. I don't think it's true.

That aside, according to that link you posted above, her bankruptcy case is still ongoing?
    Thanks, that's where I ended up to. Ebay!

That sucks that TES only got 75K unsecured debt from her 800K tab!

It says that the Kronk suit was moved to bankruptcy court after she filed Ch. 7 in 2013. It reads to me like that is the only case left to settle.

I'm sure this was posted back when, but thought I'd post again in response to my question earlier, re: Dominic Casey's allegations that FCA paid Baez with sex.

BTW, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/lo...pers/303181146

Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post

No, DOMINIC Casey claimed that Baez and Casey Anthony had an affair and Baez denies DOMINIC Casey's claim, haaa. Very confusing, but yeah,
    Thank you, Saint Jude, for favors received.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22