1358 users online (242 members and 1116 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 324
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,160
    Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    As much as I dislike CA, I frankly am not sure she actually told her lawyers to say these things, as opposed to lawyers coming up with these things on their own. I believe if the lawyers talk in court they are protected, but outside the court they are not? So why isn't he suing the lawyers?
    For what was said to the media outside the court room. jmo

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    25,182
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    For what was said to the media outside the court room. jmo
    ?????
    He isn't suing the lawyers.
    Just my opinion

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,719
    Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    As much as I dislike CA, I frankly am not sure she actually told her lawyers to say these things, as opposed to lawyers coming up with these things on their own. I believe if the lawyers talk in court they are protected, but outside the court they are not? So why isn't he suing the lawyers?
    Yes, but they represent Casey. Anything they say is on her behalf. And Casey didn't stop them from dragging Kronk through the mud one bit. There was never a protest or anything to suggest that she thought what they did was wrong. She doesn't get to sit back, say nothing, and then not have any responsibility for one man's life being ruined by people acting on her behalf. Anything they did for her case is on her behalf. They were working for Casey Anthony.

    I honestly think he should sue them too, but everything started with Casey, and she hasn't done a thing to end it. She made this dirty, sleazy bed, and now she has lie in it and deal with the consequences. She is not untouchable, and I hope any money she makes is garnished for the rest of her life.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,160
    Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    ?????
    He isn't suing the lawyers.
    If KC allowed the attorneys to speak for her and they were lying she was obligated to notify the judge. Otherwise the belief is that she either told them and fully agreed with what they were saying. jmo

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,384
    Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    ?????
    He isn't suing the lawyers.
    how about maybe this....

    First stop, sue FCA, get her and her DT on record saying they weren't speaking for FCA outside the courtroom, they were speaking for themselves.

    Alrighty then......Second stop, sue the DT, JB, CM, LKB, the whole lot of them, since they will have argued in court they weren't speaking for FCA, then they will have admitted in court they must be speaking for themselves, they have a lot more $$$$ than FCA anytime soon, anyway!!!

    Just a thought. I am not a lawyer or a chemist.

    IMO, MOO, etc.
    Last edited by NavySubMom; 12-22-2011 at 07:27 PM.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,762
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    If KC allowed the attorneys to speak for her and they were lying she was obligated to notify the judge. Otherwise the belief is that she either told them and fully agreed with what they were saying. jmo
    I don't believe you're correct. If I tell you that so-and-so is a child molester and you know it's not true but you go to the media with it anyway, you are just as responsible as I am and we both could be sued. I believe both Kronk and George should sue Casey's attorneys as well as Casey herself. IMO, Kronk has a much better chance of winning than either Z?G or TES has.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,796
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    If KC allowed the attorneys to speak for her and they were lying she was obligated to notify the judge. Otherwise the belief is that she either told them and fully agreed with what they were saying. jmo
    I agree. This is why a suspect must be legally "competent" in order to go to trial. They are responsible for participating in the defense as far as answering the attorney's questions, they must participate in developing the defense theory and agree to the strategy.

    Casey was deemed competent, the attorneys were acting as her agents, and since she made no objection to their actions known, then it is assumed that she agreed with it and probably participated in it.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

    Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?


    "Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    686
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I wonder that too. Even when working "as an agent" a person can be held responsible for knowingly defaming another person. I think Kronk has a very good case against the entire defense team and I'd love to see him go after the lawyers as well as Casey. Imagine Baez having to pay Kronk the big bucks!
    Could we watch?
    Casey Anthony: She lies; we listen; itís exhausting

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    I don't believe you're correct. If I tell you that so-and-so is a child molester and you know it's not true but you go to the media with it anyway, you are just as responsible as I am and we both could be sued. I believe both Kronk and George should sue Casey's attorneys as well as Casey herself. IMO, Kronk has a much better chance of winning than either Z?G or TES has.
    KC can't sue if her attorneys received their information from what she had told the interviewer, mitigation specialist and the doctors who evaulated her, the doctor's defense wanted to use during the trial. Unfortunately KC was very, very animated during the trial and while JB was presenting his evidence she was in full agreement and at times was even shaking her head yes. So she would be hard pressed to say she did not agree. But then if you listened closely he tried to make it sound as if it were a theory. He only slipped up on the drowning with GA bringing Caylee to KC and putting Caylee into her arms and KC cried and cried and cried. That was not presented as a theory.....too much detail. So that was a slipup on his part.

    I agree. Kronk does have a better chance of winning and I hope he goes after everyone. jmo

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,160
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    I agree. This is why a suspect must be legally "competent" in order to go to trial. They are responsible for participating in the defense as far as answering the attorney's questions, they must participate in developing the defense theory and agree to the strategy.

    Casey was deemed competent, the attorneys were acting as her agents, and since she made no objection to their actions known, then it is assumed that she agreed with it and probably participated in it.
    I believe while she was in court she was wearing her "paralegal" hat. She was quite pro-active in her defense. jmo


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    oklahoma/heart of tornado alley
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    KC can't sue if her attorneys received their information from what she had told the interviewer, mitigation specialist and the doctors who evaulated her, the doctor's defense wanted to use during the trial. Unfortunately KC was very, very animated during the trial and while JB was presenting his evidence she was in full agreement and at times was even shaking her head yes. So she would be hard pressed to say she did not agree. But then if you listened closely he tried to make it sound as if it were a theory. He only slipped up on the drowning with GA bringing Caylee to KC and putting Caylee into her arms and KC cried and cried and cried. That was not presented as a theory.....too much detail. So that was a slipup on his part.

    I agree. Kronk does have a better chance of winning and I hope he goes after everyone. jmo
    thank you for reminding us "lambchop" how she was enthusiastically nodding in agreement/yes -so yes i would hope she cant play that she didnt agree to what JB/and team were saying/doing.
    ...i think roy should definately join in the law suit, the more thorns in her side/ even if its just legal ones the better. if she does get $ from either a interview or movie, or smut or what ever, then RK, TES, ZG should get every single penny from her/fca. JUST MOO.

  12. #57
    rossva's Avatar
    rossva is offline George Zimmerman: Innocent until proven guilty.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,804
    Because IMO Kronk has absolutely no chance at winning.


    Quote Originally Posted by chefmom View Post
    How do you figure?
    " When ever you find yourself on the side of majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
    - Mark Twain








  13. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    871

    Wink

    Why do I get the sneaky feeling that Cindy A is posting in this thread?
    Why can't they hear the children's voices?

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,160
    Quote Originally Posted by rossva View Post
    Because IMO Kronk has absolutely no chance at winning.
    I don't know. This jury is not going to be worried about having her fate in their hands. She did a lot of damage to this man. He may not be able to collect any award he gets but he certainly should win. jmo

  15. #60
    com n sense's Avatar
    com n sense is offline She yells from the corners, but few seem to hear her!
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Land Of The Strong & Free
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by rossva View Post
    Because IMO Kronk has absolutely no chance at winning.
    Kronk is the one law suit I would be most afraid of. There isn't any judge or jury that is not going to side with Kronk.
    Unless KC is lucky a second time & gets the same #&^##@ jurors it's a no win for her. IMO

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Texas Equusearch Suing Casey Anthony
    By Intermezzo in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 07:44 PM
  2. Kronk suing LP
    By FLmom777 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 01:15 PM
  3. Yet Another --- Diver is suing Casey
    By grandmaj in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 02:09 PM
  4. All sorts of people suing casey
    By kathyn2 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 390
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 09:04 PM
  5. The Roy Kronk Connection- Opening Statements-Kronk takes the stand 2011.06.28
    By WillenFan21 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 625
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 12:08 AM

Tags for this Thread