1088 users online (257 members and 831 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass

US missiles 'hit Iranian village'

snip-
    Two American missiles struck a village in south-west Iran early today.
    The news was given in a report by the country's Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA).
    IRNA had said yesterday that three people were injured when an earlier US missile struck an oil depot in Abadan.
    The state-run news agency also said British and American jets had entered Iranian airspace several times.
    The two rockets hit Manyuhi village near the border with Iraq's Al-Faw Peninsula, an Iranian military commander told IRNA.
    He gave no details of casualties or damage.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1hIcyVV7i
    What will this mean-will Iran retaliate?? Thoughts!!

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

It's been rumored for several weeks that the U.S. has been engaging the Iranians in clandestine acts of war.

Iranís Navy to Hold War Games Near Key Sea Lanes
    snip-
    The naval exercises, scheduled to start on Saturday and last 10 days, are Iranís first since May 2010 and were described by the country's official media as the largest it had ever planned. They appeared intended to demonstrate Iran's military capabilities as it faces increased isolation over its suspect nuclear energy program.

The exercises are bound to put Iranian warships in proximity with vessels of the United States Fifth Fleet, based in Bahrain, which patrols some of the same waters, including the Strait of Hormuz.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/23/wo...sea-lanes.html

The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

This may be an old article from 2003!!! Apparently there is someone trying to spread this story on FB!! No need to raise alarm bells till we know for sure!!

DEBUNKED!!! Story is from 2003!!!

Ya scared the pee out of me!
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by essies View Post
    DEBUNKED!!! Story is from 2003!!!
    I was thinking "this is what they do when we get too close, tie up the strait when it's critical to us"-- heh, I remember that I guess! Glad it's not happening again, but they've been on my mind lately, for certain!