US missiles 'hit Iranian village'

essies

"We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
Reaction score
snip-
Two American missiles struck a village in south-west Iran early today.
The news was given in a report by the country's Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA).
IRNA had said yesterday that three people were injured when an earlier US missile struck an oil depot in Abadan.
The state-run news agency also said British and American jets had entered Iranian airspace several times.
The two rockets hit Manyuhi village near the border with Iraq's Al-Faw Peninsula, an Iranian military commander told IRNA.
He gave no details of casualties or damage.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-173099/US-missiles-hit-Iranian-village.html#ixzz1hIcyVV7i
What will this mean-will Iran retaliate?? Thoughts!!:waitasec:

It's been rumored for several weeks that the U.S. has been engaging the Iranians in clandestine acts of war.

Iran’s Navy to Hold War Games Near Key Sea Lanes
snip-
The naval exercises, scheduled to start on Saturday and last 10 days, are Iran’s first since May 2010 and were described by the country's official media as the largest it had ever planned. They appeared intended to demonstrate Iran's military capabilities as it faces increased isolation over its suspect nuclear energy program.

The exercises are bound to put Iranian warships in proximity with vessels of the United States Fifth Fleet, based in Bahrain, which patrols some of the same waters, including the Strait of Hormuz.
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/23/w...avy-to-hold-war-games-near-key-sea-lanes.html

This may be an old article from 2003!!! Apparently there is someone trying to spread this story on FB!! No need to raise alarm bells till we know for sure!!:waitasec:

DEBUNKED!!! Story is from 2003!!!:banghead:

DEBUNKED!!! Story is from 2003!!!:banghead:

I was thinking "this is what they do when we get too close, tie up the strait when it's critical to us"-- heh, I remember that I guess! Glad it's not happening again, but they've been on my mind lately, for certain!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back