1296 users online (252 members and 1044 guests)  

Websleuths News

'Sex on stage' couple in court

A Norwegian couple who had sex on stage at a rock festival have caused more controversy at their court appearance.
    Tommy Hol Ellingsen, 28, dropped his trousers and showed his penis during a break in the proceedings at Kristiansand City Court.

"We would have liked to have f***ed here in court as well, it's a nice space, but we would probably be thrown in jail," he told Nettavisen.

Ellingsen and his 21-year-old girlfriend, Leona Johansson, dressed in children's clothes for the occasion, both pleaded not guilty.

Photo and Article <--correct link

You link isn't working (lol):
    http:// tommyholellingsen28droppedhistrousersandshowedhisp enisduringabreakintheproceedingsatkristiansandcity court.com

I remember this story. They actually showed the footage on NRK and various other channels. I think they were tree huggers trying to raise awareness of environmental issues (if I recall correctly...)

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobi
    You link isn't working (lol):
    Try it now.. it's worth the visit for the photo LOL

The name of the band is particularly apt: "Kristopher Schau and the Cumshots"!

How come its always the ugly folks who take their clothes off in public?

developmments

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew

Ellingsen and his 21-year-old girlfriend, Leona Johansson, dressed in children's clothes for the occasion, both pleaded not guilty.
    This sounds like a case of arrested development!
    This is my opinion, and change is good.