801 users online (68 members and 733 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

OH - Kaliyah Parker, 5, Cleveland, 2006 - Not reported missing for five years

Cleveland 10-year-old missing for five years, mom charged with abuse of corpse
    A Cleveland woman was arrested after her 10-year-old daughter hasnít been seen in five years.
    According to the report from Cleveland police, India Parker, 35, told another person that her daughter was killed when a bookcase fell on top of her. But when police checked with the morgue, there was no death certificate for Parkerís daughter, Kaliyah.

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/loc...#ixzz1hQLU3Ri3

5 yrs? And we thought 31 days was bad.

From the msm link in the OP:

Also from the article linked in the OP:

Cleveland police said other family members have not seen Kaliyah Parker, who was 5 years old at the time, since 2006. A missing persons report was filed on Monday, but little information about the girl is known since she hasnít been seen in such a long time.

Read more: http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/loc...#ixzz1hQQ2RE4X

Not much to work on, at least a missing persons report has been filed. Hopefully Kaliyah is listed on one of the UID databases and is waiting for her name and to be brought home.

~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

OOOO MMMM GGGG - I don't even know what else to say about this. Bless her little heart!

WTH!!
    Kind of scares me how many can fall through the cracks!!

Poor baby... I hope she is dancing with the Lord at utmost peace and happiness.
    What a cruel world when those who are supposed to protect are those who hurt you the most.... sigh
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

so family members didn't find it odd the child hadn't been seen in 5 years????seriously?? Why was this just reported, wonder what led to it?

Constant lies by mom? Other concerns like drugs and alcohol? just not giving a damn??? I find the last option WAY too prevalent in our society
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Poor little angel! Her eyes and expression remind me of Aliayah. Sadness and fear! How could this happen? 5 years!

Lets pray that her remains will be located. She deserves to be properly buried.
    A parole review date is set for July 21, 2012 for Fred Howard Coffey.

Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

Please write a letter on behalf of Amanda.

Suspect in the murders of:
    5 yr old Neely Smith, NC
    14 yr old Kathy Lynn Beatty, MD
    8 yr old Travis Shane King, VA

Possibly connected to the disappearances of:
    14 Yr old Tracy Anne King, PA
    11 yr old Sheila and 13 yr old Katherine Lyons, MD
    15 yr old Carolyn Majane, NJ

Write to:
    Chairman Charles L. Mann Sr.
    NC Post Release Supervision & Parole Commission
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540
    RE: Fred Howard Coffey, DOC# 0081135
    or send an email to parole@doc.state.nc.us
    http://justice4amanda.tripod.com/

There are no words !!!!
    Seeking Justice for those who can't. There has been justice for Jhessye!

Monster mom threw daughter's corpse in trash

http://www.woio.com/story/16372219/c...with-the-trash

Monster mom

This woman had at least one child taken away and given back after she went through parenting classes! She was charged with child endangerment!

Coffey was convicted of the murder of 10 yr old Amanda Marie Ray, NC. He admitted to molesting 300 children.

5 yr old Neely Smith, NC

Write to:
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540

I believe women like this should be sterilized! That's my honest opinion and I don't apologize for it!

moo

5 yr old Neely Smith, NC

Write to:
    P.O. Box 29540
    Raleigh, NC 27626-0540

Quote Originally Posted by cherishtoo View Post
    Monster mom threw daughter's corpse in trash

This would explain why I didn't find any possible matches in the unidentified pre-adolescent area of NamUs. I didn't search DoeNetwork under the assumption all child UID's are in NamUs, DoeNet and NCMEC. A second look at DoeNet and NCMEC could help, but if what the mother is saying is true regarding disposing her child in the trash - she'll never be found.

It's a sad day when I come here and read the mothers comments and my first thoughts are:
    At least she didn't make up a story about the baby sitter taking her,
    or disappearing from her crib in the middle of the night,
    or that she was a victim of an alleged carjacker,
    or that she abducted while she was left alone in a car that ran out of gas while very very sick,
    or any of the other countless bs stories made up by parents with missing children who lawyer up and refuse to cooperate with LE.

Sleep peacefully Kaliyah.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Has anyone found a myspace or facebook on this one? I have a feeling it could be very interesting.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Police say it was little Kaliyah's birth father who reported the child missing Monday.
    http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-india-p...0,237304.story
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast